Girlfriend Makes Three - Cover

Girlfriend Makes Three

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Very quickly Sharon, Sam, and Ann began to develop a very sexy hot relationship of getting together and having some public fun before they'd go back to Sam and Sharon's and enjoy a whole lot more private sexual fun together. Sharon and Ann really enjoyed having Sam all to themselves, and Sam felt like he was living in a dream world just like he would have designed it. He couldn't believe that he not only had his very own sexy beautiful Sharon to fuck him, but now he also had her sexy girlfriend Ann to fuck and suck him, too. What man could ever ask for more than that, he often wondered.

One evening after the three of them had been getting together sexually for a few weeks, Ann showed up at their door one night and said, "Guys, I really need to get laid bad. Can you help me out?" she asked as she smiled, hoping that she wasn't intruding on other plans Sharon and Sam might have had. They happily invited her on in and she sat with them for awhile and watched the TV while the two little ones finally got ready for bed and then Sharon tucked them in. Ann and Sam waited for Sharon to complete her motherly tasks and when she came back into the family room, Sharon said, "So, girlfriend, you're in bad need of getting laid, huh?" and she laughed as she looked at Sam as though to ask what they could do for Ann.

It was a fairly warm evening and Ann had come over shorts and a cotton top. Sharon had been dressed in a similar fashion, and she looked at Sam and said, "Honey, let's see what we can do to meet Ann's needs, OK?? She needs to get laid, and I'm very horny and I know you're always ready to fuck me and Ann, aren't you, baby?"

"Oh my, Sharon, you know it," Sam said as she stood and walked over to where Ann and Sharon were standing. "What should we do first, honey?" Sam asked as he reached down and began undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. Sam was quickly down to only his T-shirt and briefs, while Ann and Sharon stripped off their tops and jeans and were only wearing bras and thong panties.

Sam's cock was so responsive to getting turned on and being with Sharonand Ann that both girls could easily see how hot he was to do them. His cock was nice and big anyway and now it was tenting out his briefs, there for both of them to see not only that he was hot to trot, but also that he had a huge big hardon in his shorts for them to enjoy. Sam walked over to Ann and Sharon was right there with him. He kissed Ann, his hands moving over her bra-encased breasts at the same time as Sharon began kissing Ann other breast through her bra cup and then Sam got Ann's panties off and he eased her back onto the couch there in the family room. Sam loved to eat pussy and he soon had Ann's legs spread and he buried his face down in between their sexy blonde girlfriend's horny pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmm, nice sexy wet pussy, baby," Sam said as he slid a finger and then two into Ann's tight cunt and then he'd lick and suck her pussy until he had her moaning and squirming underneath his mouth and fingers. Sharon got Ann's bra undone and she had the cups pulled up off of her girlfriend's large D-cup tits, licking her perky aroused nipples while Sam was eating her out. It didn't take long before Ann was moaning and whining and then she let them know she was cumming as she squirted on Sam's face and started to orgasm strongly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.