Girlfriend Makes Three
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Sam and Sharon both talked fondly for the next few days about their evening with Ann. Sam was really hot to have another threesome together and he could hardly wait until their next time. Sharon felt the same way; she'd really enjoyed sharing her husband with her sexy girlfriend, and she'd enjoyed the first experiences of girl/girl sex that she'd ever had.

Sharon called Ann the next day to confirm that she could join them again that Friday night. Ann couldn't say "Yes" fast enough. Then, Sharon and Ann began talking about the first night the three of them had shared sex together and both girls began to get wet and horny from just talking about it.

When Ann and Sharon both hung up, they were each so horny that they had to masturbate and get themselves off before they could do anything else. Ann couldn't wait to be with Sam and Sharon again. She loved having Sam fuck her and let her suck his cock, and she had really enjoyed being intimate and very sexy with her beautiful girlfriend, Sharon. she quickly got naked and lay there in the middle of her bed, thinking to her first threesome with Sam and Sharon and Ann quickly fingered her pussy to a hard wonderful orgasm.

The day of their next get-together, Sharon went to a sexy lingerie store and she bought both her and Ann a new thong to wear that night. Sharon's thong had a sexy diamond in the back there where waist strap joined with the part that went down the crack between her asscheeks. She bought her girlfriend, Ann, one that she was to wear under her clothes that night as well. Just like the first time, they met at Sam and Sharon's house and then the three of them went out for dinner and dancing at one of the local bars afterward. It seemed like all three of them were more highly sexed up that night than they had been their first time together. Sharon "let" Ann dance a lot with Sam and she let several of the other men dance with her. Sharon enjoyed the attention and the sexy compliments that the other horny guys paid her, but she knew her pussy was reserved for only two people -- Sam and Ann. Sharon felt herself growing very horny and turned on by watching Sam and Ann dancing, and when they were slow dancing, Sharon saw how hot and randy Ann was with Sam. She was very close in his arms, her breasts pressed tightly against his muscular chest and she noticed that Sam's hand was down on Ann's ass, pulling her tightly against the hard bulge of his erection in his crotch.

Sharon couldn't wait to get back home so she and Ann and Sam could get it on again as a hot sexy threesome. Sharon gave Sam and Ann visual hints that she was ready to go home if they were and they all got their stuff and headed back out to their vehicle.

At home, Sharon told Ann and Sam to make themselves comfortable and she went to get the drinks and snacks ready in the kitchen. When she came back into the family room, like last time, Sam and Ann were already standing there, starting to play with each other.

"Hey, are you two going to start without me again?" Sharon laughed as she walked over where the other two were embracing. Sam let Ann loose and he pulled Sharon into his arms, his right hand going up to cup her breast through the shirt she'd worn out that night. Ann was right there with them, and after their first sexual encounter together, they all knew the basic ground rules they'd agreed on. No sex play with Sam and Ann unless Sharon was there with them, and everybody was OK with whatever happened other than that. That meant that anything Ann felt like doing with Sam or Sharon was OK, and so forth. They all three seemed to agree that their new relationship should work out on that basis.

Sam was kissing and caressing Sharon, and Ann had her hands on Sam's night tight ass and roaming up and down over his body. Then, he turned and was kissing and embracing Ann again, while Sharon was playing with Ann's breasts and her ass through her clothes. Then, she got down and had Sam's cock out of his pants and she was quickly stroking and sucking on him. With Sam's cock jutting up hotly, Sharon was undressing Sam, and he was unfastening the buttons to Ann's blouse and helping her take it off. All three of them managed to get each other naked down to the two sexy thongs that Sharon had bought for her and Ann. They kept those on for awhile to tease and get Sam all turned on. It worked great.

Then, both Sharon and Ann got Sam situated on the nearby couch and they went at his cock together in a joint blowjob. Both Sharon and Ann had their hands on his cock, his nuts and his naked body below the waist. First Sharon would suck his cockhead in her mouth and then Ann would get a few moments licking and sucking Sam's hard cock. Neither of the girls wanted to suck him off right then, but they wanted Sam so hard he could well fuck both of them to orgasms.

Then, Ann asked Sharon why didn't she go ahead and get Sam's cock first.

"You were kind enough to give me the first fuck with him last time, Sharon; tonight, why don't you take Sam's cock in your pussy first?"

Sharon didn't waste any time. She slipped her sexy thong off, getting totally naked, and then with Sam's cock jutting up from his groin, Sharon moved on top of Sam's lap as he sat there, and she guided the head and first inches of his cock up smoothly into her pussy. She used her strong leg muscles to help her and she gradually took all of Sam's cock deep into her pussy and then as he cupped and licked her hard nipples, Sharon started to ride his dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.