The Traveler-Binghamton/Scranton - Cover

The Traveler-Binghamton/Scranton

Copyright© 2005 by Tallorder64

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the second of The Traveler series. Roger finds out that all good deeds are returned to you three-fold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Slow  

When he woke up he felt her holding his cock and gently moving her hand. He kept his eyes closed until he had to get her to stop before he came. He opened his eyes and told her that she'd better stop if she didn't want a messy hand.

"I knew that you were awake, you faker. You just liked what I was doing."

He pulled her to him and found that she had taken off the robe and she was naked under the covers. He kissed her and she held him close while she held his cock and moved it over her slit.

She pulled him on top of her; "You'd better fuck me before I change my mind."

He looked down at her beautiful body. She grabbed his cock and guided him to her. He found that she was already wet and he entered her easily.

She looked up at him, "Please make love to me like you did last night."

He entered her and she looked into his eyes as he took her. She matched his thrusts with her own and she came before he did. She urged him on and held him close when she felt him tense and cum into her.

She held him tightly after he lay down beside her and he saw that she was trying to hide her tears from him. He told her that they had to start getting ready. Her flight was to take off at two o'clock. They showered together and she made him take her one more time as they showered.

She picked out the clothes that she was going to wear for the flight home and took a couple of changes to wear until he had the other clothes FedEx ed to her. She was quiet and he made small jokes to try and cheer her up. When she was ready he made her sit down on the bed.

He reached in his jacket and pulled out the envelope and handed it to her, "There's five hundred dollars in cash and five thousand in travelers checks. Sign top part of them before we leave the room."

She started to protest and he put up his hand, "It's going to cost money to get you back on your feet. I don't want you to have any worries about money. Your only worry is how your going to support yourself as you finish college. Now, you're going to need a car. I remember that you can't get around California without a car. I'll have a car delivered to your house in two days. Just tell your parents that you bought it here for delivery in San Diego."

She jumped up and grabbed him around the neck, "How can you do all of this. You only met me two days ago."

He held her tight, "I told you. I'm an investor. I decided to invest in a fine woman this time. I think that this investment will really pay off."

After much prodding he finally convinced her to start out for the airport. She was quiet for most of the way to the airport. They were early and they went into the restaurant and got something to eat, as they had missed breakfast.

As they sat drinking the last of their coffee Janice looked at him, "I guess there's no chance of talking you into coming with me?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.