The Traveler-Binghamton/Scranton
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the second of The Traveler series. Roger finds out that all good deeds are returned to you three-fold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Slow  

"Let's go get some dinner," he said as he began to back out of his parking spot.

Roger pulled out of the parking spot and started toward the exit. As he neared the exit the pickup truck that he had seen the day before pulled in front of him, blocking his exit. Howard and Homer Beame jumped out of the truck and ran to Roger's truck and yanked open Janice's door. Howard grabbed Janice by the hair and began to pull her out of the truck. Homer opened Roger's door and stood back a step.

"Come on Jerk," he bellowed, "You just bought yourself some trouble."

Roger got out of the truck and began to sidestep along the truck trying to get to Janice who was fighting for all she was worth. Homer saw what he was doing and pulled a hunting knife from under his jacket and began to advance toward him.

"I'm going to slice and dice you Jerk."

Roger braced himself for the lunge that he knew was coming and when Homer lunged at him with the knife he sidestepped and kicked Homer hard on the side of his knee. Homer's knee buckled and he began to stagger and fall. His foot stepped on a patch of ice and his foot slipped out from under him and his leg went under him in an unnatural way and he came down hard on his leg. Roger could hear Homer's femur break even over the noise that Janice was making.

Homer starting screaming in pain and thrashing around on the asphalt parking lot. Howard heard his brother and let go of Janice's hair and ran around the back of Roger's truck. He stood for several seconds looking at his brother's twisted leg. He rushed at Roger with his head down and Roger stepped to the side and let the man's momentum propel him onto the sidewalk.

There was a short burst from a police siren as the Scranton police car pulled to a stop in front of the Beame brother's truck. Two policemen, a sergeant and a patrolman, got out of the car and warily approached the men. Homer was still screaming and thrashing on the ground.

"What's going on here?" the patrolman asked.

"These two men pulled in front of me and tried to make this woman go with them. I haven't done anything to them,"

The patrolman nodded, "I know. We were parked over in the alley. We saw them attack you. What's their beef with you?"

"Not with me. They think that this woman wronged their buddy because she divorced him."

Howard got off of the ground and started toward Roger, "You bastard. You broke my brother's leg. I'll kill you asshole."

The patrolman stepped in front of Howard and ordered him to turn around and put his hands in back of him. Howard started to comply and then turned and took a swing at the patrolman. The young man was ready for trouble and turned his head and Howard's hand barely contacted the policeman's head. Howard's arm continued down and he made an attempt to grab the pistol that the patrolman had holstered. The patrolman clamped his hand over Howard's keeping him from drawing the gum from the holster. The sergeant rushed over to help subdue Howard. Suddenly Howard's finger found the trigger and he clamped down on it. A shot rang out. The patrolman's leg went out from under him and Roger saw that a bullet had gone through the flesh of the man's calf. Roger jumped in to assist the Sergeant and they finally succeeded in subduing and cuffing Howard.

As soon as Howard was secured the sergeant gave the call that no policeman wants to hear, "Officer down. Shots fired."

He gave the location of the shooting and within minutes nine police cars were blocking the street with their lights flashing. Homer was secured and an ambulance was called for him. The sergeant told two of his officers to check out Howard's truck. The two officers went to opposite sides of the truck and opened the doors and began searching the vehicle. Within minutes one of the officers called out to the sergeant. The sergeant looked over at the pair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.