Doggy love

by Canius Swiss

Copyright© 2005 by Canius Swiss

Humor Sex Story: Billy Johnston a High school student is all set to give up on women since everyone is seemingly taken. He adopts a horny Collie bitch and 'marries it'. Then he gets a few suprises when he goes to Chemistry class and a party. Has he found his Human soul mate as well?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Bestiality   .

16 year old Billy Johnston comes home from school. He is so pissed at how lousy his day went. "Damn this sucks." Horny as hell, he throws his book bag on his bedroom floor and slams his bedroom door.

"Is it me or does everyone have someone they can fuck but me."

Bouncing on his bed, he kicks off his shoes. "I go to school and everyone has a partner they can fuck. I mean it's bad enough that all the jocks have babes to screw, but come on. Many of the Cheerleaders are doing each other!"

Fighting back tears, he gets undressed. "I am so tired of jerking off. What else can I do?" Throwing his shirt on the floor, he sighs and feels like giving up "I mean what girl would want to fuck me?" Blowing his nose, he whimpers.

As he gets naked, Billy thinks of all the stories he has read on line. "Well those bestial ones are pretty cool." he reasons. "What? Should I just say fuck it and buy a dog to fuck?"

Growing a good hard on, he tells himself "It'll be a great idea A horny dog that I can fuck whenever I want to fuck." "Oh come on!" he snarls back "Has my life gotten so fucked up that I am gonna buy a dog to fuck!"

After musing for a moment, he gets up and gets dressed. "Well OK! I'll go get a dog to fuck. But this is pretty pathetic! I mean buying a DOG for sex."


At the pound, Billy looks over all the big dogs. When he walks past them, their barking and yipping becomes deafening. They all leap up from the floor and climb the wired gates to get to him.

As he passed by the jumping dogs, he can feel his cock tent his pants "Some of these dogs are pretty hot!" he grins. "I mean I can see their dark wet pussies and man I would love to ram my cock in there!"

Just then he sees the loveliest Collie bitch in the place. She blinks her dark blue eyes. Staring in his eyes, she whimpered and walked from side to side. Seeing her soft furry side, he dreamed of caressing her soft fur and rubbing her clean chest. He stops and stares into her pleading eyes. "Well hello!" he smiles and winks at her. "I can't believe I am making a pass at her." He snickers.

Crouching down, he puts his face to the wire fence. Sensing how horny he is, she sticks her nose through the fence and wags her tail hard. As her tail hits the wire floor, He can hear the loud deafening thwapping.

Whispering, he coos "Would you like to come to my place and have some fun?" Smiling in response, she sticks her tongue through the fence. Responding to the tongue, he pressed his tongue against hers.

Reluctantly Billy pulls away and heads for any coworker nearby. "That's the one I want!" he grins and points at her. He prayed no one would notice his tent in his pants that cover his raging hard on.

After paying for her, they go to his place. "Damn I am horny!" he snickers as she leads him to his house. It is almost as if she knows where he lives. Not only that, she literally dragged him as she has taken the lead. Staring at her tight ass and wet pussy, Billy's hard on tents his pants and makes it hard to walk. "Why I think she wants to fuck me as much as I want to fuck her!" he laughs silently.

At his place, he points upstairs. "It's the first door on the right." He tells her. Her claws hitting the steps made a loud noise in the empty house Dragging behind her, he stumbled on the steps "Whoa be careful!" He laughs at her. "I hope you don't mind fucking me?" He asks her as he opens the bedroom door.

Turning around, she stares in his eyes. The look in her eyes told him that she wanted it too. "Man you are wonderful." He tells her as he undoes her leash "I mean you want to fuck me and that is so rare these days."

In his bedroom, he locked his bedroom door. Billy kicks off his shoes and they flew across the room. "Damn I need this so much."

"I'll call you Angel OK?" Angel grinned and leaped on his bed. "I think you like that name." Barking in reply, she had a grin on her face.

As he takes off his shirt, she barked again and wagged her tail wildly. "So you want a show?"

Barking again, she sniffed and blinked her eyes. Then she barked again as her tail thump his bed. "OK love I hope I look sexy to you." Slowly peeling off his shirt, she stared mesmerized at his handsome young chest. Flinging his shirt on the floor, he approached her and let her sniff his chest. Barking in response, she started licking his chest with small licks. "Oh Man!" he groaned as he felt her warm tongue caress his chest "That feels good!" he smiled. He reached over and skritched her ears. She tilted her head and bark, as she loved the attention he gave her.

Then she raised her head and started kissing him. Pressing her tongue in his mouth, she closing his eyes and kissed him deeply. He opened his mouth and kissed back. Their tongues meshed and connected as he kneeled down and sighed in passion.

After a moment of passionate kissing, he slowly peeled off his pants. "I hope you like cocks!" he teased as he peeled off his underwear. Responding to his teasing, she craned her head down and eagerly wanted to see his cock. "I think you might like it." He jiggled his cock and balls in front of her face. "I mean I worry that the sight of my cock and balls might scare you off. I mean do I look sexy?" His trembling voice cracked a little as he stood up. Standing up, he shoved his cock and balls in her face. "Enjoy love it's all yours." Nervously, he stood there and let her at it.

Sniffing, she drinks in his hard on cock. "Oh yes love!" he whimpered "I hope you like it cuz it's all I got!"

Responding to his whimpering, she slowly licked his cock tip. His eyes got wide as he skritched her neck. "Oh yes love I just want you to like me and my cock!" He tearfully begged.

Her tail slapped the bed as she slid his cock in her mouth. Then giving it a few warm licks, she let it slide out of her mouth. Then she licked his cock all over like a cone. Her tongue caressed his cock slowly as she closed her eyes. Panting, she got closer and pressed her cold nose against his dangling balls. "Oh baby that feels so good!" he closed his eyes and rubbed her face all over. "Don't stop."

Sliding his cock out of his mouth, she barked and looked at him. Groaning, He felt his cock stay good and hard as it wiggled in the air. "Oh love please lick my cock more!" he begged. "Suck me off!"

Whimpering, she turned around and showed him her wetting pussy. Shaking her ass, she looked in his eyes pleading for a good hard fuck.

"Oh I am sorry love!" He leaped on the bed and got in a 69 position. "You just want a good hard fuck don't you? Tel you what. You suck my cock and I'll eat your pussy. I read enough porn to know what to do!"

Stuffing his cock in her face, he placed her on top of him. Shoving her pussy in his face, He started tracing her pussy lips with her fingers. "You smell great!" he smiled. "You smell so delicious. I just want to eat this pussy all day!"

Closing her eyes, Angel started sniffing his cock again. Then she licked his cock slowly. Her red wet tongue covered it and slowly went over it from the cock base to the cock tip.

"Oh Fuck yes!" He called out as he wiggled his cock in the air. "Thank you Angel my angel! That feels so good!" He slowly licked her wet pussy lips. "This tastes so good!" he smiled as he kept licking every part of her pussy lips. "It smells so good too!" Slowly, he focused all his energy on tasting her pussy and licking her lips. He kept licking her pussy lips over and over as his tongue tasted her juices. In response, she pressed her pussy in his face, as his licking became more and more intense. "Damn I never knew pussy juice can taste so good."

After a few good licks of his tasty hard cock, Angel barked and pelvic thrust her pussy in his face. "What do you need a cock?" Angel barked. "You want a good fuck from me don't you?" Angel whined in response. Then, barking again, she whined and pressed her pussy in his face again.

Carefully putting her next to her, he whispered "I am new at this fucking thing. So I am a cherry. Be patient OK Love?"

Licking his face, she barked in response and wagged her tail hard. He read her movements and knew she was ready for him.

"OK love I am gonna put this cock in you. I hope I do it right!"

Slowly he got behind her. Wiggling his cock around her pussy lips, he whispered "Ready?"

Barking in reply, her wet pussy lips slowly swallowed his hard cock.

"Oh yes!" he called out as his cock buried in her tight pussy. "That feels wonderful!" He grunted, as it felt great to have her wetting pussy rub against his hard thick cock. "Oh man that fucking feels great!" he called out as he slid his cock in her tight pussy and slowly pulling it out.

Barking in reply, she started humping his cock. She thrust herself on his cock and slowly let it slide out a little.

"Oh man this is awesome." He grunted, as he slid his cock in her again. "Oh shit!" he called out as he held on to her waist and fucked her passionately.

Closing his eyes, he panted and forced his cock in her tight pussy. "Oh yes!" sliding his cock out of her pussy, he closed his eyes and rubbed her smooth furry waist. "Love this feels so great!"

Barking, she panted and humped his cock passionately. Each time she felt his cock deep in her, she growled in passion. Then she ruffed and panted as she adjusted herself so that his cock will go deep in her.

"You want it too don't you? You want me to fuck you until you cum!" She barked like she was saying, "Yes!"

After a few minutes of passionate pelvic thrusting his cock in her, he called out and sprayed his load in her. His cum went deep in her as he shook on the bed. "Oh fuck!" he gurgled as his cum drenched her insides. Barking like crazy, she shook and took every drop of cum he gave her. She braced herself as her wet pussy sucked every drop of cum his cock sprayed in her love canal.

After a moment, Billy collapsed on top of her. He rubbed every inch of her soft furry body. "Love that was so wonderful." He rubbed her furry body all over. "Love you are so wonderful. I swear love I love you." His fingers caressed her soft brown and white fur.

Relaxing on her side, she panted and looked lovingly at him. Her tongue hanged out of her mouth as she closed her eyes. She remembered and relished when he shot his cum inside her.

Snuggling next to her, he rubbed her chest. "You are so wonderful. It's like you are my soul mate. You know love how I feel."

Blinking her eyes, she stared at him and smiled from ear to ear. Barking, she panted and pawed his face.

Then they kissed for what seemed like hours. Their tongues connected as their kisses turned arousing and passionate. Then they snuggled next to each other and drifted to sleep.


A few hours later, Billy woke up and stared in to Angel's loving eyes. "You are so wonderful." He whispered to the rising Angel. Her tail thumps the mattress as she licks her lips. "You are like my soul mate you know that." He whispered as his fingers rubbed her soft chest. She grinned in response as she leans in and licks his sweaty face.

He caressed his fur slowly as he feels a special bond to her. "It's like we are soul mates." He whispered "It's like I found what I was looking for. It's like you know what I am feeling. " He closed his eyes and leaned in to her. Their lips connected as he flicked his tongue in her mouth. He felt a wave of electricity flow through him as they kissed passionately. Then they slowly drifted back to sleep.


The next day at school, Billy was a new person. He no longer felt horny or restless. He was at peace with himself now that he found his horny wife. He didn't seem to notice all the sexy classmates that paraded in the school. He wasn't interested in chasing those girls any more. It didn't matter to him that they were wearing tight pants that showed off their sexy ass or shirts that barely held their large busts and sexy cleavage. He just focused on finishing his schoolwork so that he can run home to screw his Angel wife.

In Chemistry class, he sat alone in the back as usual. The teacher Mr. Jones was becoming livid at the arguing duo Mary James and Sandy Adams. They were bickering silently and getting on his nerves. "OK Mary why don't you team with Billy this experiment. Sandy you work with Hank and Josh."

Mary slammed her books together and dragged herself to the back of the room. "AWW man this is bull shit!" she whispered as she headed to Billy's desk. Swearing she plopped next to him.

"Well I feel wanted" Billy teased while she pulled out the assignment.

Mary smiled as she got the experiment sheet out. "He's just pissed that me and Sandy are doing it."

Billy nods in response. "Ah!" He was thinking, however, "See every girl does every other girl and I am left with my dog!"

"Really? He wanted you and Sandy?" Billy whispered so that Jones wouldn't hear him.

"Oh yes! He hits on all the girls in our class." Mary shrugged.

"Gosh I didn't know that." Billy sighed. "So what's our experiment." He asked so that he can change the subject.

As they work on their experiment, Mary grinned at him "You are kinda cute!"

Wide eyed, Billy looked at her "Hey you got a girlfriend!" He pointed out.

"So I can still look. So what's your name?" As he fumbled to reply, she winked at him, and, she checked him out.

"Billy Johnston." Fidgeting on his stool, he curls up in a ball and tried to disappear.

"What to go to a party tonight?" Leaning in, she places her right hand on his left hand and gave it a good squeeze.

"Sure. Where?" He sat up eagerly. Then he got a good smell of her sexy perfume she was wearing.

"Sandy's place. Its gonna be so cool! We will have beer and music and pizza and everything." She then makes sure to positions herself so that he can see down her cleavage.

Swallowing, he asks "Can I have directions to her place just in case." He covers his crotch to force down his erecting cock as he thought. "Damn! She is so hot. I swear I would love to suck her breasts. At least I would love to grope the hell out of them. I'd squeeze the hell out of those knockers. They would be so squishy in my hands. It would be great! Hell I'd place my meaty cock between those breasts and fuck the shit out of them! I'd cum all over her face for sure but still it would be so great!"

She tore a piece of paper out of her well-used notebook and wrote down the directions to Sandy's place. She also made sure to write down her phone number just in case. She handed it to him with a teasing smile. "There you go. We are going to have beer, pizza, and, the works. We will do everything at this party!" she teases him and her eyes sparkle.

Fidgeting he takes the paper "Great!" he acts happy as he thought of everything they would be doing at this party. Inside, however, his stomach is churning, as he is scared to death of going to this party. "I think she is hitting on me. Man this is great! The only female that wants me sexually is cheating on her girlfriend!" He thinks sarcastically as they finish their experiment.


That night Billy gets ready for the party. Angel is sitting on his bed and looks at him longingly. It's as if she knows what he has planned and doesn't like it at all.

Putting his shoes on, he looked at her "Crap you know! Don't you?" She barks angry in reply. Then she gives him an accused look. Whining, she then put her head on his lap.

"Love come on! I need to at least experience sex with a human woman one time in my life!" He whimpered as he scratches her ears. "I mean you don't know how much it hurts that I never got laid by a human.

Whining in pain, she ignored his please as she pawed his leg and gave the saddest look in her eyes. She fought back tears as she licked his hands.

"I will always be faithful to you. This is a rarity. I mean a female wants to screw me! You know how rare that is!" He begged her to understand as he scratched her soft brown furred belly. "I mean you don't know how much it hurts that no female wants to fuck me."

Licking his face, she whimpered and fought back tears. Her pleading voice rang in his ears as she let him know she doesn't want him to screw any female at all.

Lying on his back, he groaned as he gave up. He promised her "OK I won't screw her OK! I won't screw any female this party!"

Perking up, she barked and happily licked his face. She got what she wanted. She wanted him to stay faithful to her.

"You are so much trouble you know that. It's a good thing I love you!" He kissed her on her lips. "I mean do you know how rare it is to find a willing female human partner, you know that."

Her constant licking of his face told him "I don't care. I got what I want. I want you to be monogamous to me!"


At the Party, Billy walked in and saw everyone dancing and drinking. On the couch, Billy saw many students drinking and making out. Billy wormed his way through the crowd of dancing kids to get at the piles of pizza boxes on the kitchen table. "Wow talk about a get together." He mused as he passed by the pelvic thrusting dancers.

Mary runs up to him "Glad you can make it." She forces a plastic cup filled with beer in his hands "Drink up there's plenty more."

Loudly Billy says "Thanks" and takes a big drink. He stops and gacks as he cringes at the new taste of beer.

"First time drinking!" She laughs at his cringing response. "Yes I should have figured that you never had beer before."

Nodding, Billy coughs and swallows again. He grimaced as he tries to get the taste of beer out of his mouth.

"You get used to it so chug away!" she chugs her beer and urges him to do the same. She places her left hand on the bottom of his cum and lifts it up to his mouth.

Billy swallows hard and chugs his beer. Finishing, he belches and shakes his head.

Laughing, she drags him to the beer keg. She refills both his drink and her drink. Then she leads him to the bedroom. "You know you are so cute you know that! It will be great to show you my bedroom!"

Billy blushed and responded "Thanks!" He drinks some more beer. They enter her bedroom. As she closed her bedroom door, he asked "So um what's going on?"

She puts down her drink and lays on her bed "Guess." As she lies on her side and slowly undresses.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.