Love of Politics
Chapter 4: 1992 The Clinton Years Begin - Another Campaign

Copyright© 2005 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: 1992 The Clinton Years Begin - Another Campaign - Fascinated with politics, she starts in local races and slowly becomes comfortable at higher and higher levels. The excitement of power stimulates her sexually her work becomes intermingled with sex outside her marriage. She celebrates political wins with skirt up and legs spread.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Well, the golf tournament was great fund-raising success. In the end we shared it with the national campaign, so that made the ticket prices higher and the turnout was huge, but I was in my true element. I mean to say that it was exciting to be manager of a small campaign right alongside the presidential campaign.

Mark, in his second campaign for Stare Representative was impressing a lot of people. I was running Mark's campaign for the third time in six years. He would run again for the House of Representatives and then in two years be ready to run for State Senator.

This success led to the big event, the presidential candidates visit to the state. As a shining state candidate, Mark was invited to all the events surrounding the big event and I became involved in coordinating with the national campaign as well as providing help to that campaign as much as possible.

Five of the presidential candidates visited Michigan and I even got to meet them. Bill Clinton was there and I found him charming with an animal magnetism that simply lights up a room. It's easy to see how so many women have fallen under his spell. He holds your hand just a moment too long and looks into your eyes just a little too sincerely. I found a tingle coursing through me in spite of myself.

I found Paul Tsongas to be very interesting, though his pattern of speech is slightly distracting. Jerry Brown, from California had that deep California tan and a big smile but he has a certain 'wild-man' air to him that I found a bit off-putting. Doug Wilder from Virginia was very magnetic and made a strong impression on me. Tom Harkin, and Bob Kerrey were also there.

At one of the receptions, Bill Clinton took Mark and I by the arms and led us off to talk for a few minutes and It was really fun. I had my picture taken between Mark and the Governor, with their arms around me. I'm sure I was wrong, but it seemed almost as if his fingers found my bra line and traced it under my arm. The thought made my smile even bigger, but it must have just been accidental. Forgive me if I admit that my panties were moist when I headed for home.

The sexual tension at the political events is monstrous during a presidential campaign, and for a political junkie like me, it is almost too much to bear without bursting.

David, my house republican, was not thrilled.

High School Fantasies - Updated

Maybe I shouldn't have had the photo of me with Bill and Mark enlarged. Maybe I shouldn't have put it on my dresser in our bedroom.

David would stare moodily at that picture of me smiling out from between those two hunk-politicians and say; "That lying son-of-a-bitch will just say any goddam thing to get elected!" That was the kindest opinion he would express. And so, my protests to the contrary fell on deaf ears, I'm afraid.

Luckily, he had no such bad feelings about Mark; in fact the two of them seemed to like each other, though they rarely met. It wasn't that I kept them apart, just that I didn't encourage it to happen, and neither did Mark.

"What does Mark see in that mush-mouthed Mississippi redneck son-of-a-bitch?"

"Arkansas," I corrected.

"What?"

"He's from Arkansas, not Mississippi. Hope, Arkansas. The MAN from HOPE," I teased.

"Oh, shut up!" he grinned. "And I suppose he gets your sexual motor running, does he? Like those old time boyfriends, what was his name? Bobby Joe?"

"Just Bobby." I giggled.

There was no turning back from that one. He was now set to have sex over another fantasy tale of my high school boyfriend and Captain of the football team. As I've said before in this tale, there weren't any tales to tell that were terribly sexy, and so I had finally made one up because it made David so wild with excitement.

I had begun taking off my dress when David scooped up my breasts and pressed against me from behind. He closed the closet door so we were standing in complete darkness. His lips crept along my neck and one hand slipped down inside my pantyhose fondled my pussy through a pair of lacy lavender panties.

Into the closet

He closed the closet door so we were standing in complete darkness. His lips crept along my neck and one hand slipped down inside my pantyhose fondled my pussy through a lacy pair of lavender panties.

"Mmmmm," I said quietly, enjoying the floating feeling that complete darkness brings as long as you are in safe hands. "What are you trying to do to me? Keep me in the dark?"

"Are those politicians getting into your panties like Bobby did?" he whispered in my ear.

'Oh, stop. You know that's just in your mind. Your goofy fantasy-crazed mind!" I giggled. "Why aren't you satisfied getting into the panties of your almost 32-year old sexy wife?"

"Muagghhhhhh!" he groaned his menacing lion's roar close to my ear. "You know he got into these panties, darling. Why do you want to keep it secret? And I know how hot he made you. I just want to share all that wild teenage passion of yours. Was his cock bigger than mine?"

"David!"

"Was it? Did you let him shove that big thing in MY pussy?"

His hand slipped under my dress and inside my panties. He ran his fingers through the hair of my mound before slipping a finger to the top of my slit. He reached further under the panty and found that I was already moist.

"Honey,... you're wet, thinking about it. Have you been thinking of big politician cock? It feels like you are juicing up getting ready for him to slide it in!"

I reached behind and clasped his cock through his shorts, then took it out of his shorts and held it firmly against the cheek of my bottom.

"Can I have this big cock, darling?"

"Mmmm maybe. I want to be second tonight. Once with Bill Clinton and then I'll take sloppy seconds."

"Don't talk that way! You know I hate that expression."

"Yes, but you can imagine it?" He was squeezing my breasts, both of them with one hand, bringing my nipples up.

"Ah, yes. Twice, maybe three times even." I said, joining his game with a threat.

"Mmmmm, you're lovely. How about a fantasy night about it" he whispered in my ear. "I'll make it worth your while, darling," he laughed.

"Ohhhh. Well, I have to admit it... maybe it was possible. They all have an animal magnetism. Hard to resist!" I teased him with the comment and pressed my bottom against his rising erection, feeling it warm and firm in my crease. My dress slipped easily between us with a silken sensuousness.

"Hmmmm, interesting. You mean someone made a pass at you tonight?"

"I did not say that. You said fantasy," I giggled.

"Tell me more."

"Well,... I was alone with one of the candidates"

"Which one?"

"I'm not telling,... I wouldn't tell that." I giggled and enjoyed his hands on my breasts. David rubbed sexily against my bottom while two hands cupped my breasts. His hands soothed them, lifting them and sliding the silk dress over the satin and lace of my bra. My nipples leaped into his hands, rubbed by the lace of my bra cups and crisped by his pinching thumb and fingers. I moaned and rubbed against him like a large cat presses its back against your leg.

"It does excite you, though, doesn't it? I mean all the political meetings and the hoopla? I can always tell when... " he squeezed my breasts firmly, lifting them and cupping them in his big hands, "... when you come home from an event." David sucked my earlobe into his mouth and I felt it wet and warm sending another shiver down my body.

"Mmmmm,... yes, dear, it does. I love it!." I reached behind me to squeeze his cock through his pants and we leaned close together in the pitch dark of the closet, away from the world.

He lifted my dress in the back and rubbed my hand and his cock against a very silky white half-slip that had been necessary because of the thin dress I was wearing. He felt good against me. I clasped his cock in my hand and held him against the crease between my buttocks. I humped slightly against him, letting the pleasure of all the sensuous textures and feelings seep through our bodies.

"Yes, I DO love it." I repeated, and felt his hands sooth along under my breasts. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and let him nuzzle me.

"Did you let him?" he asked, his excitement becoming obvious in his voice and in the jutting cock in my hand.

I neither denied nor confirmed, as the politicians say.

"We met him early on, and Mark insisted that we have our picture taken with him. His arm slipped around my back and I felt him feel his way along my bra strap until his hand was just touching the side of my breast."

I felt David's hands tighten on my breasts. His hands worked my breasts through my bra, and it felt lovely.

"I didn't think it was really happening, so I ignored it. He was so very charming, like looking at the sun. You are afraid to look too long but can't look away when he is in the room, especially when he turns those blue eyes on you and is talking directly to you."

"Politician!" David grumbled.

"Yes. It is exciting to be around."

"I know, you always come home moist and ready for sex!" he said.

"Stop! I do not!"

"You do!" he said, blowing in my ear.

"Don't be silly." My protest was weak because I knew that what he said was true.

"Any way, I admit that my heart was racing a little being with both him and Mark. They are both terribly charming."

"And sexy?" he asked.

"And sexy. Yes, both sexy men. Sure you want me to go on?"

"Yes. I love it. You're sexy too, you know?"

"Well, Mark and I went on about other business until about a half hour later, when he returned, looking anxiously around the room.

"Can we help?" Mark asked.

Tales of The Campaign Trail

"Mmmmm, tell me more."

"Can't find,... anyone,... everyone busy,..." he smiled. Then his big blue eyes turned on me and I felt myself melt all over again. "I have a phone call coming in, need someone to take some notes,... could you,... could you possibly help me?"

"So I found myself following him to the elevator and up to the concierge floor. He hurried down the hall past security people and pushed his card in the door of one of the executive suites.

"Come on, David, let's go into your office. It will make it more realistic. Just like the room he took me to." I whispered.

When we were in David's little home office with the door closed," I continued the fantasy.

"The big door banged shut behind us. He handed me a legal pad and I found a pen in my purse and followed him to a desk with a phone.

"Why don't you come around here where we can both hear?" His smile was soft and boyish. It made you want to mother him it was so warm. He sat in the big desk chair and I pulled my chair close to the speakerphone on the back table.

"When the call came through, I could hear two or three people talking and then the primary one begin a summary of what was happening in Ohio. I was excited to be in on the discussion of his strategy. Also loved being in on the argument with the Ohio people. He has a temper when he doesn't get his way and he banged on the table at one point and we couldn't hear what they were saying."

"I pulled my chair closer and we were leaning toward the phone. We were very close. I could smell his cologne. He pulled his tie down and opened the top button of his shirt. He noticed my looking at the button, I swear, and he unbuttoned another one and grinned at me. I couldn't help smiling and looking at the dark hair tinged with gray of his chest. He sat with legs wide spread and scratched his inner thigh absentmindedly as he talked."

"Did it make your nipples hard, darling?" David was emulating the scene I described, leaning back in his chair as I drew up between his widespread legs and positioning his dick along his leg under his pants.

"I don't remember, but probably." I laughed and jabbed his leg. "Anyway, I dropped my pen and we both leaned to get it and bumped knees. I slipped and then caught myself by grasping his knee.

"Sorry!" he said.

"He touched my knee with two fingers as if helping me back into my chair. Then as if he liked the feel of the nylon,... he left them there for... I don't know,... for a time,... I went back to taking notes.

"Were you getting moist, Beth?"

I remember that I liked it, liked the feel of his fingers rubbing my nylon. He just massaged my knee as if absentmindedly. We both ignored it. I continued taking notes as he asked questions and the conversation continued. It occurred to me that I should not have come to this room alone with him, but it was too late to back out now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.