Love of Politics - Cover

Love of Politics

Copyright© 2005 by jackieoh

Chapter 3: Afterglow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Afterglow - Fascinated with politics, she starts in local races and slowly becomes comfortable at higher and higher levels. The excitement of power stimulates her sexually her work becomes intermingled with sex outside her marriage. She celebrates political wins with skirt up and legs spread.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We had become accidental lovers. Only when some fateful turn in the road made it easy for us to crawl into each other's arms did we do it.

On those fateful occasions, our lovemaking was rich, inventive and wonderful. I may sound silly to you, but I formed the habit of dressing as if today would be that day. No longer did tattered and worn old panties remain in my panty drawer forever. They were cast out at the first sign of deterioration. Only one exception will probably always remain securely tucked away; The pair of simple yellow panties that I wore the first time Mark slipped his hand under my dress to find them; those will never be discarded. Just a souvenir. And somewhere, I hope well hidden, is a pair of pink panties of mine that I suspect will always be secreted in Mark's treasure trove. For I looked everywhere for those panties after our long night of pleasure. But I didn't find them

And so, when my Mother lectured me about the dangers of loving carelessly, I protested, but in fact, I was standing guiltily before her without panties because they had been lost,... or stolen, doing just what she had so gently accused me of.

Mom had left me to wonder if husbands were as clairvoyant as mothers. Was David going to walk in from his trip, take one look at me and demand to know who had been boinking me (his favorite term for the human sex act)?

I had a wonderful tired feeling from my night of lust and passion. I was preoccupied with these guilty thoughts as I went about a few errands around town. I would say that I was on a cloud, but each time I got out of the car and took off at my usual fast stride, a quick twinge between my legs slowed my step. No matter what anyone tells you, three times in one night leaves a girl a little sore. Happy, but sore.

Cathy and Mick arrived about the time I was making the last trip carrying in the groceries. And so I sat happily on the floor listening to tales of what Grandma had done with them - McDonald's, Toys R Us and staying-up-late to watch "The Muppets Take New York." I think that movie is Mom's favorite movie rather than the kids'.


A night to think it over

I punched the button on the message light and heard David's cheerful voice.

"Hi Babe, hope you're OK. Hope you won't mind, but I need to extend the trip a day. Need to spend some time with some of the guys, so we are going to play a round of golf tomorrow and then head home. I should be home by about... about 9, maybe a little later. Give the kids a hug. And you too, of course! Love ya! Is that too late for a romantic dinner? I'd love that! How 'bout seeing if that old blue dress still fits? Bye!"

As if he needed another day of golf after spending the whole week at Pine Hurst.

Well, it would give me another day to lose that "freshly fucked" look that had set off my sainted mother. The kids wanted Chinese and so dinner was an easy drive to pick up the order. They were tired from staying up late last night so they were into bed on time. It gave me a quiet evening to sit and ponder my sins.

Normally, spending an evening of solitude in our big easy chair with my feet up on the hassock would be my idea of heaven. But strangely, I wished for more activity tonight. I guess it would have been easier if I were having to cope with facing David with my little secret. Tonight my easy chair was not so easy. I felt all the apprehension of someone who had done something wrong and wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed. Had I got by with it?

As I turned it over in my mind, I slowly convinced myself that an occasional transgression with Mark need not hurt anyone. Our lives were divided into several worlds that didn't impinge on each other. David was not interested in my political sphere. We had a group of friends related to David's company and David was very much tied up in that and I shared it. The local neighborhood was another circle of happy friendships that David and I shared. None of these brought Mark and Phyllis into frequent or close relationship with David and me together.

I nodded off in my chair, feet pulled up under me, head against the wing of the big chair. My dreams finally settled on a replay of the ride home from convention. I awoke sharply to find my hand fondling the arm of the chair instead of Mark's thigh. I looked around guiltily at my quiet, secure home and blinked the sleep out of my eyes.


Romantic Dinner at home

My "famous blue dress" is one that I seldom wore in public; it had become our 'sex dress' for romantic dinners at home. It was not really a tramp's dress, but it was quite sexy. The wrap-around design provides a deep cleavage and the clasp that holds it together is around to the side. That means it is pulled up snugly under my breasts, molding their shape. It fits over my hips and round my bottom like an inverted tulip cup. It is elegant, and it really fits me. Add to that the fact that the wrap around design drapes over my legs allowing me to show as much or as little as I choose. Put that all together and it can be a sexy package. For dinner at home, I always wear stockings and garter belt to good effect. I feel pretty, and David feels everything!

And so on Saturday evening, I dropped the kids with poor dear Mom once again and headed for the airport. He was surprised to see me in "the dress, and hurried toward me with a big smile.

"Hey babe, thanks for picking me up."

I held my coat open and pointed one leg forward so my stocking top showed. His smile widened and he stepped inside my open coat and hugged me against him, his leg slipping between mine as we giggled together. "Do we have to pick up my bags or can we do it right here?" he wanted to know.

With his hand high on my thigh at the top of the dark stocking top, he told me about his week of meetings and golf, including the 3-iron into the wind on the 15th hole that hit the pin and let him score an eagle. Jeff from Texas had sent me a kiss. Arnie from California did the same.

David's hand moved a little higher and I parted my legs so his little finger touched my panties. His hand snuggled down between my thighs in a familiar way. I purred and put my hand on his.

He finally remembered that he had missed the freebie with me at the local course. "Oh, by the way, did you go look at that place?"

"Oh, you mean... the golf place? Yes, I went."

"How was it? Sorry I couldn't make it."

Oh, I think it's nice. Dinner was good. The course is not quite finished but looks nice. I scheduled it for April. Should be a good fund-raiser for us."

"Great! Pine Hurst was great for us. Big conference facilities. Just the right size dining room for our whole group. Hope we weren't too noisy for the other guests. And you oughta see the rooms. Plush! They offered you a free room, too, didn't they? Did you try it out?"

"Yes, I decided to go the whole route! It was good!"

We had reached home by this time and Talbot Greene didn't come up again.

The house even smelled sexy! I had been cooking my version of French Cassoulet most of the day and the herbs and lusty aroma of lamb and pork filled the house.

"Ohmigod! You've done it again! What a welcome home!" he said, reaching for the lid of the pot. "Mmmmmm, it smells almost as good as you!"


Beth's Can't Miss Cassoulet Recipe

Ingredients for 4 persons: 1/2 pound white kidney beans 1/4 pound thick sliced bacon 1 pound of pork meat (loin, knuckle, one pound lamb meat, 1 nice sausage that you like, 1 pork rind, small can of tomatoes, a hand full of carrots cut in pieces, 4 or 5 small onions, and broken apart sections of one garlic, one ounce of a very good olive oil, a little bouquet of aromatic herbs, 3 cloves, sprinkle of thyme, and salt & pepper to taste.

Meanwhile, simmer all but the pork and lamb and sausage and add to the main pot for another hour and a half. Brown the meat in a little oil, salt and pepper, add it to the pot and simmer for another hour and 1/2)

Finally take out the garnie' bouquet and cut up the rind and anything else that looks too chunky and stir them back in. Finish it with another 20 minutes of high simmering just before serving.


Candles and Groping for Dinner

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.