The Artist, Her Master and Muse
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord's Apprentice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow Caroline and Noah through their adventures in New Jersey and beyond. As they share a love for each other and a love of D/s. Join them in their journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

As she enters the ladies' room, raked by a powerful orgasm, which she is having trouble disguising, laughing at his playfulness, she notices a young woman standing there watching her carefully. She's very well dressed in that professional, just home from work way. She's looking at my disheveled appearance with both interest and a hint of disgust. Caroline looks up at her, smiling, sure that she thinks that she's just another old (well, not that old, I'm only 47 after all!) sloppy drunk. "Its not what you're thinking," she says "I'm not drunk, that's not what's making me walk and behave oddly."

She looks, eyebrow raised, questioning. "We're playing a sex game, he's got this vibe inside me and I'm not supposed to show any reaction. And he's just randomly hitting the button on the remote and making me nuts. He just turned it up so high, I was cumming as I walked in here." she laughs.

"Aren't you too old for that stuff?"

"Never", I tell her. "Life after 40 certainly does bring interesting surprises. I would have thought the same when I was your age. You have much to look forward to, young one."

She looks at me, doubtful, but nods and leaves, certainly feeling less superior. Caroline steps into the stall, takes care of her business, carefully replacing the vibe, walks over to the sink and begins to wash some of the perspiration off of her arms, chest and shoulders. Taking a breath, hoping that Noah won't hit the button again soon, when he strikes, strong, and long. She grips the bronze colored formica countertop, just wanting to stay upright as this most powerful jolt hits and she cums. She laughs, rinses herself off once again, and leaves the ladies room only to find Noah standing there in the vestibule. "Ahhhhhh, I was wondering where you were. It seemed too far for the remote to have worked through the door from the front of the restaurant." I grab his arm and hold on for a minute. "This is certainly taking something out of me, my dear."

Laughing, "I can see that sweetheart. Come back, sit down and relax for a while."

"Thank you"

He leads her back to their table, leaning into him, partly for support and partly for comfort.

As they arrive at the table the waiter is just walking over with their salads, as their conversation resumes Caroline tells Noah that, that was just amazing, that she's never felt an orgasm quite like that one. The women on either side drop their forks and stare at Noah, wondering what he's done and how come their significant others haven't caused such conversation at their tables. Oh man! are they jealous of this man in black and the disheveled woman across the table from him. Caroline, pushing the envelope a little farther says "Master, I do so hope that the pleasure you have been giving me during this meal has been just as enjoyable for you. I do so love being your fuck toy!" Forks drop again. Noah leans back and laughs, hits the button, at the lowest setting gradually increasing the speed. Caroline leans back in her chair, eyes glazed over, feeling her excitement washing through her. Noah turns the speed to maximum and Caroline's breathing comes harder, sweat begins to roll off of her, all the women in the restaurant watching, when Noah, in quite a normal tone of voice says, "Cum Caroline, cum now!" Every woman in the restaurant is staring openly now as Caroline lets go and cums for her Master, her body convulsing. Everywhere, there is the sound of men calling for their checks. Within minutes the restaurant is all but empty. Only Caroline, their waiter and the bartender are left in the dining room.

After Caroline catches her breath she and Noah begin laughing at the sight of the place. The waiter and the bartender are staring at her, at them. Unperturbed, Noah stands, takes Caroline's hand and quickly leads her to the back of the restaurant toward the restrooms. Placing his hand on the small of her back he guides her into the men's room.

She is so hungry for him, she grabs him, pulls him toward her and kisses him deeply, searching for his tongue, his hands on her holding her fiercely, she feels his excitement on her leg. She fumbles with his zipper, so hungry for his cock. She finally gets his zipper down, fishes his cock out of his pants and drops to her needs, hungry, so hungry for him, engulfing his huge cock in her mouth, she swallows it, taking it down her throat, loving the way it feels in her mouth. Is so thick and long. She starts to move her head up and down over it, feeling his excitement build, when he grabs her under her shoulders and pulls her off of him, roughly shoving her into the handicapped stall, telling her to grab the bar and bend over. He pulls her thong to the side, removes the vibe, and buries himself in her pussy in one l-o-o-o-ng stroke. Fucking her hard, grunting, he moves in and out of her, taking his pleasure, fast. She feels his cock swell inside her, ready to cum, all of this play has been too much for him. He wants for her to cum with him he says, "Cum, cum NOW baby!" and she releases, washing him with her juices. Her pussy contracting around his cock, he comes in a long series of spasms, still fucking her as he does. After a few moments, he relaxes, his cock still semi hard, he pulls out of her. She turns and takes his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking him to hardness again, she takes her time, this time, bringing him off more slowly, he fucks her mouth at a more leisurely pace, taking his enjoyment at the sight of her on her knees before him. She looks up at him as she lets his cock slide out of her mouth, sucking only on the head and playing with the opening with her tongue. MMMMMMMMMMMM, her excitement builds again from having her cock in his mouth, she is hot again and starts taking him faster again, wanting to taste his seed, right now. Her mouth moves up and down over him, faster and faster, she's squeezing his balls, pushing a finger into his ass, massaging his prostate and then she feels it, his balls contracting, his cock growing, and he cummmmmmmmms, with such force! She washes his cock with her tongue, holding his cum in her mouth, as she stands up, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, deeply, sharing his cum with him. He holds on to her tightly, telling her that this was fabulous, that he loves her openness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.