The Artist, Her Master and Muse - Cover

The Artist, Her Master and Muse

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord's Apprentice

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow Caroline and Noah through their adventures in New Jersey and beyond. As they share a love for each other and a love of D/s. Join them in their journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

When Caroline wakes, she sees that the curtains around the bed are open and daylight is streaming through the windows, its cloudy out. "Ahhhhhhhh, I can stay in bed a little longer, having no idea what time it is. She begins to snuggle up next to Noah, but he's not there. "Hmmmmmmm" she says to herself, "I wonder where he's gone to and she starts to get out of bed, she tries to sit up, and uh oh. "What's going on here?" She tries to pull her feet up again, they're stuck. What is this? She pulls up the fluffy champagne colored down comforter to see that her ankles are cuffed together and the cuffs are attached to the post on the bed. She looks around further, her wrist cuffs are also attached to the other two posts, but by enough rope so that she can move her arms. She calls out "Noah", but there is no answer. So, she lays back down and falls back to sleep, dreaming of him, his sweetness, his tenderness, his toughness. She wakes again, calls out to him, still no answer. She begins to wonder what's in store.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom!" she yells.

Since that's not possible without assistance she rolls back over, grabs his pillow, breathes in his scent. "Mmmmmm, he does smell wonderful." And replays the events of last night the way they just flowed together, the kisses, the teasing and the sweet deliciousness of the massage. The way he let her dry him from the bath, walking to the bedroom. The way he looked as he laid her on the bed the look in his eyes, so filled with love, and then how the look changed and became lustfilled and he became demanding, taking me, claiming me, making me cum again and again, until I could cum no more and fell asleep. As Caroline thinks of all of this, she drifts off into that wonderful space where there was nothing but the two of them and then off to sleep again.

When she wakes again, she's feeling disorented, there is only blackness before her eyes, at first she thinks that it's night, but wait, wait a second. She lifts a hand, to rub her eyes, but now she can't move her hands as far, the ropes are tighter, uh oh, that's a blindfold. Now she's getting nervous about what's in store. She smells coffee, so she has olfactory proof of his presence. She begins to call out once again, but then remembers the no talking rule, so she stops. Then she hears yelling and the phone being slammed down. I wonder what that's about, but decides that if she needs to know that Noah will tell her in his own good time. Everything in its time, that's what he always says. It's obvious that he has commanded that today.

Some time passes and she hears him moving about, dishes being moved. Caroline lays there, hoping that Noah will come in soon. Finally, finally he opens the door and in his most silky voice asking if she's awake. She just lays there, not speaking, not sure of what's in store, wondering if she should feign sleep. He comes closer she can feel him next to the bed. He touches her shoulder and she moves to show that she's awake and aware of his presence. "How are you feeling my pet?" he asks.

"I feel rested. I have to go to the bathroom, I cannot hold it any longer". "Hmmmmmmmm," he says. "I'm sorry dear that's not possible just yet, you see you are tied to the bed."

"No? Really? I hadn't noticed," she giggles. She asks again, nicely. Noah relents and unties her, walks her to the bathroom, lets her go and brush her teeth, blindfolded. "The blindfold must not move Caroline, or there will be consequences" He walks her back to the bed replaces the restraints and leaves without another word and without the coffee she craves. She waits and waits some more, she falls back to sleep.

When she wakes this time things are different. The blindfold is still there, she is still tied to the bed. Now there are hands touching her body. But "ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy", they are not his! Ok, she lays there sorting through this. Ok, ok, calm down, center yourself. is he in the room? I can't tell. Its so quiet, only Stevie Wonder playing in the background. Ok, where are the hands? On my right foot. Massaging. Oh that feels so good, my left hand being massaged by a different set of hands. Hands touching my face, very gently. these are his. She turns toward him. He is stretched out next to her whispering in her ear that all is well, that he is here that everything will be fine, to trust him. he is stroking her neck, kissing her lips softly, sweetly. He tells her how pleased he is that she is safe that he would always be there.

The hands massage her feet her ankles, the hands move up her arm. Master on the other side stroking her neck, taking her nipple in his mouth and she is lost in him, only him, her head spinning from all the sensations. Now one of the strange hands touching her left breast, taking the nipple between fingers and squeezing, Master has moved away, letting the other hands have their way with her. The hands touch her everywhere they are on her breasts in her slit massaging the rosebud of her asshole, inflaming her, making her pant. Her head thrashes about. They take her close to orgasm and back down so that she can breathe again. She knows that he's there, that he is watching. He sees her at the edge, he knows that she will not come for the other hands unless he commands it. That she has his expressed permission. He says nothing. The hands play, tease making her crazy, penetrating her cunt, her ass. Her body taught, quivering. Then they take her back down again, less intense, she calm as the hands stroke her, calm her. Then the hands take her back to the edge of orgasm again and again taking her back down each time. Each time they take her to the edge she struggles against the ropes more and more. Each time they take her back down she feels just a little more frustrated. Her body bathed in sweat, her breathing ragged. She's moaning with pent up frustration.

At long last she feels the hands in her pussy move away to be replaced by Master's but only for a moment then his cock is inside, the other hands gone. He is fucking her. Are they still in the room she wonders for just a moment, but then he is fucking me, hard, fast. She knows that it is he laying on top of her and rips off the blindfold looks into her eyes and say "look at me and cum, my pet." "Cummmmmmm. She releases everything that's been building and cum, soaking them, soaking the bed, struggling against her bonds so that she can touch him. He continues to stroke into her and she cums, it seems endlessly. He commands the strength of her orgasm telling her to cum harder, to make it softer and she does. She is amazed at his control over her body. She continues to cum, looking into his eyes the whole time, they are both so filled with lust. But they are also feeling their souls join, the most gratifying feeling and she cums again, more powerfully, as he cums inside her. "I am so yours!" she screams.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.