Addiction
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

Jimmy was miserable. Since turning Maria away that day at his apartment, a month ago, he had had no less than seven women, all young, beautiful and great in bed, but strangely, none had provided the same feeling as they walked down the street with him as had Maria. Yes, Maria was older and he wanted to kick himself for the hurtful put downs he had said to her, but Maria had never done anything except love him and try to do anything and everything he had asked. She was beautiful and he enjoyed her in bed. What did it matter if she might not be as wild and unrestrained as the younger women he had bedded before and after her? She was eminently satisfying and she had learned a great deal in the short time they had been together. She adored him and not just for the money or what he could do for her. Instead she had truly loved him and he hadn't seen it. How could he have let her get away? Especially when he needed her so badly right now.

He had looked everywhere for her to no avail. He had asked friends to be on the lookout for her or word of her, but so far, nothing. He had even swallowed his pride and called Big Daddy to see if Donnally might be able to tell him where she went, but big Daddy simply gloated that when he had grown tired of her he had given her the boot and hadn't seen her since.

"What would you want with that cunt?" he asked. "I've reamed her so wide she couldn't give you any pleasure anyway."

"You wouldn't understand," was all Jimmy could say and hung up.

His betting luck had been no better and he had run up some pretty impressive tabs with his bookie who was getting impatient for his money. No one would give him credit so he had no chance to win himself out of debt. Instead he had tried talking his bed mates into hooking for him, at least until his debts were paid, but the word was out that Jimmy was broke and desperate, so all had told him to take a hike and now he was left with no woman and no money.

That's why it was becoming imperative that he find Maria. He simply hadn't realized how much she idolized him. He had taken her within a hairs breath of prostituting herself for him and he felt that if he could only find her, convince her to come back to him, he could have her on the streets and making him some money in no time at all. She might not be as young or experienced as most hookers, but he could teach her the tricks of the trade very quickly and, despite her age, she was still beautiful with a killer body. In fact, as good looking as Maria was, he might even pimp her out to a somewhat higher class of clientele.

He imagined the conversation over and over, convincing her of the sincerity of his apology, then wooing her once again, seducing her and from there she would be putty in his hands.

But he had to find her first. Desperation was taking its toll for Jimmy was even beginning to consider the possibility of actually taking an honest job to earn the money he needed. Fortunately for him, it was at that moment the phone rang.

"Yeah."

"Uh, kid is that you?"

"Who's this?"

"Fritz... Fritz Williams. One eye. You remember from Donnally's game that night you bet the girl to cover your..."

"Yeah, yeah, I remember. What do you want?"

"Look, everybody but Donnally felt really bad about what happened that night. I'm afraid we all took advantage of the situation and..."

"I get the picture. What do you want.?"

"Well, I heard you and the girl have had a pretty tough time since the game, you on a losing streak and she having to put out for Donnally for a month."

Jimmy winced. It stung him to have lost Maria, but it stung him worse that he had been cleaned out by Donnally.

"So?"

"So, the word's out that you're looking for her."

"You've seen her?" he asked, trying not to let the excitement show.

"No, not directly, but a friend of mine says he saw her a couple of days ago. Said he almost didn't recognize her without the miniskirt and heels, but anyway, she's apparently living with an older guy a few blocks from Donnally's apartment. The guy apparently runs a pet shop or something."

"Got an address?"

"Sorry but he did say it was on Alfredo Avenue."

"Thanks man, but why... ?"

"Let's just say, I don't like to see anybody taken down, like what Donnally did to you."

"Are you saying he..."

"No, no, no! The game was straight, but even though you let him sucker you in, he could have called, let you walk away with a few bucks... and the girl. He just gets off on doing that kind of thing to people. I may play poker with him, but it doesn't mean I have to like him. So anyway, I hope the info helps."

"More than you know. Thanks, I owe you one."

Jimmy hung up, took a shower and changed into clean clothes and within minutes was on his way to find his woman.


"Jimmy," gasped Maria, her heart palpitating as the handsome young man strode into the shop, walked directly to her, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, either totally unaware or uncaring that Charlie stood behind the counter.

Flustered, Maria had all but given herself to him right then, but aware of Charlie's presence, she took a step back.

"Uh, Jimmy, I want you to meet Charlie. Charlie, this is Jimmy who I told you about."

The two men nodded, obviously neither approving much of the other.

"Maria, I've come to apologize, to tell you how sorry I am for the way I treated you. It was thoughtless and selfish and I want to make it up to you."

Maria's mouth dropped open in astonishment. Charlie, although not liking the idea of leaving the two alone, realized he had to honor Maria's right to privacy... and to choose.

"Some of those new bird cages need to be assembled. I'll be in the back," he said, giving Jimmy a final disapproving look before disappearing into the stock room.

"Jimmy I..." but she had no sooner begun than he grabbed her into his arms again and this time the kiss was even more powerful, more breathtaking than before. Maria was gasping for air when their lips finally parted.

"I've missed you Maria. More than you'll ever know."

"I've missed you too Jimmy."

"Then come with me. Be my woman again. I promise you won't regret it."

"But, Jimmy, Charlie and I..."

"The old man? What can he offer you besides a lot of hard work in this dump."

"But I enjoy working with the animals."

"I'm sorry, of course you do. I just want you back so badly, Maria."

"Jimmy, Charlie has asked me to marry him."

"What? Marry him? You can't be serious," he replied, then reading her reaction, he decided to back off a bit. "Look, I'm sure Charlie is a nice guy, but, my God, Maria he's old enough to be your..."

"I recall a young man telling me that the difference in our ages didn't matter."

"What, fifteen, sixteen years? But he must be at least twenty-five or thirty years older than you."

"Charlie has been kind to me, Jimmy."

"I'm sure he has and we're both appreciative of that, but you belong with me Maria. It's time to thank Charlie for all he's done and come home with me. I want you, I need you Maria... and you need me!"

Maria was clearly torn, her eyes kept glancing from Jimmy to the stock room door and back again.

"Think about it Maria. He can offer you... what?... three square meals a day and a roof over your head? Is that all you want from life?"

"Charlie loves me, Jimmy."

"Maybe he does, but he can't love you like I can. Does he love you like this?" asked Jimmy, his hand sliding under her skirt and caressing her cheeks.

"Jimmy! you shouldn't..." she chided, looking to the stock room door and making a gesture at pushing his hand away. But Jimmy could feel her heart pounding as he backed her against the end of the counter. HIs kiss this time was on her neck, an area sensitive with every woman, but especially so with Maria. He heard the slight intake of air, the low whine as his tongue played over her neck.

"Jimmy, we mustn't..." she breathed as his other hand found her breast, first from the outside, then slipping inside her blouse and bra, Maria openly squirming now with arousal, wishing to push him away, yet unable to resist his seductive charms.

"I bet you don't get wet like this for him," Jimmy whispered, his hand leaving her buttocks and finding her nest.

There was another quick look to the stock room door, Maria twisting on the probing fingers as she ostensibly tried to get away.

"I bet he doesn't fill you like this," whispered Jimmy, pulling her panties down and unzipping his pants.

"Jimmy, you can't..." she begged, but her body was betraying her and Maria, gasping for air, her body on fire, could not resist as her panties fell at her feet.

"Jimmy, please..." she pleaded, but it was too late and they both knew it. Her legs came apart and she gasped aloud as he entered her. A final, frightened look to the door behind which Charlie waited and all resistance crumbled. Two massive thrusts and he filled her as Charlie never could.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Maria was crying out for Jimmy to stop, but it was only in her mind as her body humped his every thrust, Jimmy using a technique for vertical entry which maximized stimulation of the clitoris. Maria was helpless, like a child or even a Pavlovian dog, Jimmy was providing the stimulus and Maria, just as Jimmy had predicted, was responding helplessly.

Feeling the wave nearing, Maria was desperate not to utter anything which Charlie might hear in the next room, so her mouth went to Jimmy's and her scream of orgasm was muffled by the deep kiss they shared.

Jimmy released her, Maria struggling for breath as Charlie appeared at the door. Her scream, muffled though it might have been, had not gone totally unnoticed.

"Get your things Maria," urged Jimmy.

Shamefaced, Maria stood between the two men. She tried to scoot the panties back under the counter where charlie would not see, but Jimmy made sure the older man knew exactly what had happened.

"Pick up up your panties, Maria and give them to me. You won't be needing them anymore," said the younger man.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.