Addiction - Cover

Addiction

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

Big Daddy had promised her the next month would be a living hell for her and he was true to his word. That same night after the card game, he raped her again not once but twice before letting Maria collapse into an exhausted sleep. The next day he had her clothes picked up from Jimmy's and dealt her the most severe blow of all.

"For the next month you're gonna be my personal whore. You'll fuck who I say, when I say and make 'em like it understood?... I said understood?" he repeated in a threatening voice.

"... I... yes... I understand," she answered almost inaudibly.

"Every time a friend of mine comes over, you're gonna ask him... or her..." he said smiling at the possibilities, "if they want to fuck you. You're gonna make sure they do want to fuck you and when they do, they better tell me it was the best piece they ever had because if they don't you've just earned another month of being my whore."

"But... but the bet was only for one month."

"Hey, cunt. You forgetting? You're mine now. I make the rules. Besides, where you gonna go? You don't really think Jimmy is gonna want you back, do you?" So if you want out of the bet at the end of the month, you'd better put out for my friends and you'd better be fantastic."

Maria bit her lip. She felt trapped. Could she run away? Possibly but where would she go? Donnally was right. Jimmy obviously didn't want her any more and she wasn't sure she could face him anyway, not after what Donnally and the others had done to her right in front of the young man she had loved.

"And if you think you can run, just remember: I know this city, you don't. There's nowhere you can hide. I'll find you and when I do, I'll make you wish you'd never ever thought about it. Clear?... I said clear?"

"... Yes."

"All right, now fix me some breakfast, then get yourself dolled up. I got a game on this evening and you're coming with me!"

If was a neighborhood game at a friend's apartment, just some of Donnally's friends, with low stakes and an unspoken betting limit. Maria, dressed in a skimpy halter, tight leather mini skirt and stiletto heels again garnered the attention of the others as they entered. The only difference now was that she was on the arm of Big Daddy instead of the man she had loved.

Maria knew she was indeed dressed like a slut, however, whereas before she had regarded it simply as dressing to please her man, now she felt as if the moniker of whore or slut not only applied to the outfit, but to the woman who wore it. Her spirit and self respect had been totally broken last night. She was Donnally's now, his to do with as he pleased. She was his whore, her body no longer her own.

To comply with Big Daddy's wishes, she smiled at the other players and, as he had directed her, she leaned over once or twice to give them a good look at both her breasts and her rear which was still very sore from its punishment last night and asked, "Want to fuck me?"

She grimaced when one of the players, a young, not very attractive man, grabbed her rear as she walked by the table. But instantly the look of pain was replaced by a smile for she knew Donnally was watching her every move.

"What say we play for something special tonight?" asked the man who now owned her. "The winner of the evening gets a tumble with Maria."

"Hey, man, that's no bet at all," replied one of the men. "You always win. Some of us aren't big fancy gamblers like some people we know."

They all grinned.

"Okay, how about the guy with the second biggest winnings?"

"Now you're talking," laughed another of the group. They all looked to Maria.

"Show 'em what ya got," came Big Daddy's growl.

Maria complied by pulling down the halter to the "oooohs" and "ahhhhs" of the wide eyed men around the table whose appreciation was enhanced even further when, at Donnally's bidding, Maria pulled up the skirt and wiggled her behind at them, the thong, little more than a string, hiding virtually nothing.

Even though the other players now had quite an incentive, the atmosphere around the table was light and jovial with lots of kidding and lascivious jokes, several of them directed at Maria. As was the case last night, Big Daddy was the overall winner, but the young man who had earlier groped her, wound up winning second place by only a few dollars.

He nonetheless claimed his prize, leading Maria into the bedroom where he had her strip and then proceeded to ravish her for over an hour, the periodic hoots and hollers from the other room driving him on. Twice Maria screamed when he took her anally to the delight of the men in the other room who shouted encouragement. To begin with, she had offered him oral satisfaction, hoping that would be enough. But although he did indeed orgasm in her mouth, he wanted more and so her nest and anus were abused vigorously, each receiving more than one copious load of semen from the virile young man.

There were laughs and lewd remarks when, at last, the two emerged from the bedroom, Maria's hair tousled and semen dripping from her mouth and running down her leg.

"How was she?" asked Donnally.

"Not bad for an older piece," responded the young man grinning. "Her ass wasn't as tight as I thought it would be, but she squeals real nice."

"Her ass isn't very tight because Big Daddy had her last night," wise cracked one of the others eliciting laughs from everyone except the object of their merriment.

"Hey, how about sharing the wealth?" smiled one of the men at the table.

"There's always next week," replied Big Daddy, surprising Maria that he was not going to give her to the rest of the men as well.

"Well, give her a rest, Bid Daddy, otherwise she'll be stretched so wide none of us will be able to enjoy her."

Again there was crude laughter.

Maria was hopeful that Donnally would indeed give her a rest tonight, but when they arrived back at his apartment, he virtually ripped her clothes off and ravished her for several hours, his lust seemingly insatiable. What Maria did not realize was that hearing her grunts, groans and screams from the bedroom, Big Daddy's lust had become aroused so that when she and the young man emerged from the bedroom, Donnally's erection was full and anxious to impale her again.

Again totally exhausted, every inch of her her body aching and sore, Maria fell into a troubled sleep. Even that was to be largely denied however as twice during the night, she awakened to find him either on top of her or with his phallus embedded in her rectum and she was forced to satisfy him before drifting off once again.

The next morning, after servicing Big Daddy yet again, Maria dragged herself from bed and fixed his breakfast. Thankfully, he had some business downtown and was gone most of the day, giving her tired aching body a chance to rest while she slept until mid afternoon. He had told her he was having some friends over that evening to watch a football game on his large screen TV and for her to make sure she was especially sexy that evening because he had a surprise in store for her. As she cleaned the apartment, then bathed and dressed, she wondered what it might be, but of one thing she was certain, the sardonic smile on his face had told her it would not be pleasant.

They began arriving about an hour before game time, in twos and threes. Although Big Daddy had told her simply to order pizzas and drinks, she still wondered if there would even be enough places for them all to sit. Dressed in a sequined purple, skin tight mini, sheer lavender blouse through which her bare breasts were clearly visible and the stiletto heels and black stockings which Donnally favored, she greeted the men and ushered them into the TV room. There were the usual stares, low whistles and suggestive remarks, even a couple of gropes from two of the younger men.

At last the guests were all assembled, twelve men and Donnally. He shook hands and there were pats on the back as well as the men good naturedly made some bets on the outcome of the game. There were also a number of jibes about the "bitch" and what a good looking cunt Big Daddy was fucking this month.

Maria tried to ignore the remarks, but could not and felt each disparaging remark pierce her heart even further. They all knew why she was here. It was only a matter of time.

As the game began, Maria began serving the men beer or in some cases, harder liquor. The first quarter stayed fairly close, but in the second quarter the Packers began to break the game open with three quick TDs and a field goal. There were the usual groans from the Redskin fans in the room as, by half-time, the game seemed a blowout.

The pizzas arrived on schedule and Maria began serving the men who were becoming louder and more vociferous as the alcohol began to do its work. They were arrayed on sofa, chairs, a couple of beanbag chairs and on cushions on the floor.

"Benny," laughed Donnally, "when are you ever gonna learn."

"I know," smiled a middle aged, rather emaciated looking man, just finishing off another piece of pizza. "You'd think after all these years I'd know better than to bet on those damn Redskins."

"Tell you what," smirked Donnally, as Maria walked across the room bringing another beer to one of the men, "what you need is something to take your mind off the game. Maria, why don't you help Benny forget his troubles."

Maria looked from Donnally to the man and back again. Inwardly her heart wa s breaking but she knew what Donnally wanted and so, smiling, she walked over, took the man by the hand and started leading him to the bedroom.

"Wait, bitch," the second half's starting," he noted. "Just drop your panties and bend over the sofa."

Not only had she become a whore, she was now a whore who couldn't even divert a man's attention from a football game. So, obliging him, she dropped her panties and bent over the back of the sofa while Benny unzipped his pants and was into her immediately, humping Donnally's "cunt" while his eyes remained glued to the TV.

"Nice and tight bitch, you're... Hey, did you see that? That was pass interference if I ever saw it!"

The others either agreed or disagreed, but the game went on and so did Benny's humping of the "bitch." At last he orgasmed, Maria feeling his hot seed inside her, closed her eyes for a moment to try, unsuccessfully, to will away the psychological trauma of the awareness of what she had become. He withdrew and she pulled up her panties and straightened.

One of the men, a large burly, unshaven man, who had been rooting for the Packers and was now confident of the outcome even though the second half had just begun, motioned to her.

"Come here sugar, and let's see what kind of head you give."

A single glance from Maria to Donnally and he nodded, reaffirming that she was to provide whatever his friends wanted.

"Let's see those tits!" grinned one of the men, so Maria unbuttoned the blouse and slipped it off seductively as she walked to the man who had requested the blowjob, her breasts bouncing sensuously as she walked, drawing smiles and whistles.

Sitting in an easy chair, the man simply smiled and pointed to his crotch as Maria stood obediently before him. Dropping to her knees, she steeled herself, unzipped his pants and took the semi-erect penis in her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and began pulling her back and forth to get the stimulation he wanted, all the while watching the game. The man had briefly scanned Maria's face and body when he had entered the apartment, but aside from noting her luscious breasts and shapely legs and hips, he had hardly noticed her. She was a whore, just like all the rest of Big Daddy's women, there to give the men pleasure and inflate Big Daddy's pride by his offering such a carnal treat to his friends. Someone may have mentioned her name but it didn't matter. To the men she was simply "cunt" or "bitch". She just didn't matter. She was three holes and nothing more. He had to admit she did give a pretty decent blowjob. Jimmy had taught Maria well and she knew better than to hold anything back, lest she incur Donnally's wrath. So she used her tongue and mouth quite effectively and the man's erection was full within seconds.

As she sensed him near climax, Maria felt her panties being pulled down from behind and before she could react she was filled with a raging erection. Knowing she must, she wiggled her hips and thrusted to take the lance deep within her, then began a rhythmic back and forth motion, giving pleasure to both the man in her mouth and in her nest.

Moments later she was swallowing the hot sticky sperm while her nest felt the gush of a second male orgasm. She had no more than gotten to her feet than she was told to strip for the audience whose interest was waning in the lopsided game. She had danced only a few steps, discarding her heels and stockings, when she was grabbed and again found herself thrown over the back of the sofa. Maria bit her lip as her panties were torn from her and one of the larger men entered her and began pounding the now completely naked woman with his lance.

"How about it honey, you likin' what you're gettin'?" he asked as the others began drifting back to form a line, awaiting their turn.

She hated herself at that moment, but knew that if she disappointed Big Daddy in any way...

""It's... great," she managed to say with mock enthusiasm. "I love it. I just can't get enough!"

"Well, you're about to get your wish," he grinned, climaxing in her and stepping aside so the next phallus could be inserted.

Maria, lying face down across the back of the sofa, simply closed her eyes, as her nest and rear were alternately filled with semen for the next hour, the men taking turns, as one climaxed, he would step aside for the next. The sofa was positioned so they could still watch the game as they partook of Maria's treasures.

As the last man in line, a short, chubby man in his late twenties grunted heavily and filled her nest with semen, Maria thought her ordeal might be drawing to a close, especially since the game had just ended with a Packer blowout. But instead, the channel was simply switched to a west coast game and while the men sat around as before, Maria was sent to serve drinks. Handing out the last beer, she hoped she would be allowed to retire, but instead she was pulled into the arms, and astride of, one of the sitting men and forced to French kiss him while she rode his phallus, her body bouncing up and down to give him the stimulation he wanted. When he climaxed, he simply pushed her off and resumed watching the game as another set of hands pulled her body into position to be violated. In this manner she was passed around, pleasuring each man a second time with either her mouth, vagina or anus, her body sprawled first one way then another to give access to her tormentors.

Although none were quite the size of Bid Daddy, several were close and the continual abuse of a dozen men, taking her repeatedly brought tears to her eyes, the pain excruciating, her nest and rear afire.

"Hey, see if she likes it standing up," suggested one of the men.

So Maria was brought to her feet facing a broad shouldered, muscular, ruggedly handsome black man. He pulled her to him, forced his tongue into her mouth and drank heavily from her before lifting her off the floor. Maria, her body crying out for relief, knew what he wanted, so she swung her legs around the man's waist, giving him clear access to what had once been an intimate treasure, but was now just another hole to be filled and ridden to the man's ultimate pleasure. His strong arms around her, he entered her, Maria gasping, for he was quite sizable and the pain intense. With her legs around him he began humping her and she, almost mindlessly now, responded with grunts and groans which she hoped would be taken for pleasure.

"Hey, Justin," sneered one of the others, also a man of large stature, "how about we give her a twin treat?"

The black just grinned and withdrew, Maria's feet finding the floor only briefly. The other man approached from behind and both he and the black, entered her simultaneously, one in her nest, the other in her rear. Both were stretching her already burning orifices as they thrusted together and were soon over halfway within her ravaged body. As both men began humping powerfully, Maria could simply take no more. Her grunts and groans were obviously now from pain, yet the men continued.

Donnally, who had been watching from the beginning, walked over to the three joined bodies.

"Like it cunt?" he asked.

"I... I... yes," she managed, near exhaustion and mindless with pain, yet afraid to disappoint him.

"Then fuck the hell out of her," he urged the two men.

Maria gasped for air as both men sandwiched her even tighter between them and in massive jerks, buried themselves completely within her, her feet being lifted off the floor by the power of their penetrations.

Maria, losing all control, screamed and fainted dead away, the men hardly noticing as they continued to pound away at her, her head lolling on the black man's chest, her feet dangling as they held her suspended between them while they impaled her again and again.

At last, both orgasmed and they withdrew, allowing her unconscious body to slump to the floor in front of the TV, now unnoticed as the Forty-Niners scored on a long pass play.


Maria moaned as gradually she regained consciousness. She had no idea how long she had passed out, but the room was empty and quiet. Empty beer bottles were strewn everywhere, along with plates and uneaten pizza. She still lay naked in front of the TV, now turned off. Her body was still in intense pain but at last, shivering, not from cold but from trauma, she was able to roll over on her side and curl into a fetal position. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she replayed in her mind the events of that evening.

"About time you woke up," Donnally observed entering from the kitchen with a beer and slice of pizza. "The place is a mess. Get your ass in gear and clean it up."

Slowly, painfully, Maria staggered to her feet and began cleaning up as Big Daddy sat down on the sofa and clicked on the TV. The porno cable channel was showing a movie of bondage and discipline. A young blonde was bound and being tortured by a vicious redhead who forced the younger woman to perform cunnilingus on her.

"How good are you at fucking other women?" he asked, looking up.

"I... I don't know... I've never..."

"Well, I think we're gonna find out, say tomorrow night."

"Please... I don't think I can..."

"What did you say cunt?" he asked, the threat menacing.

"I... whatever you want," she replied, all trace of hope and self respect gone.


True to his word the following evening, Donnally again invited several male friends to the apartment to sample his "fuck doll" as he was now referring to Maria. And also true to his word, he invited two women, one of whom was transsexual to put on a little show. The two slowly stripped Maria in front of the cheering men. She was then told to strip each of the women and engage in foreplay including French kissing and fondling, after which the two then took turns reaming Maria with a strap-on or penis while the "fuck doll" performed cunnilingus on the other.

When the men were sufficiently aroused, Maria was grabbed away from the two women and, like last night, her body was reamed repeatedly by every man there. It might have been worse if not for the fact that the other two women were also pressed into service pleasuring the aroused males. The orgy lasted into the early morning hours, Maria falling asleep from exhaustion when the guests were finally sated.

And so Maria's life for the next month became an endless series of gang bangs. Some nights Donnally would invite only a friend or two, other nights there might be two dozen horny men for her to satisfy. Sometimes she would be required to perform a strip tease before offering herself, but perhaps most degrading were the nights when Donnally made her answer the door completely naked and ask the man or men entering, "Want to fuck me?" a question to which the answer was always a resounding yes.

Maria's days were spent cooking, cleaning, washing, shopping for food and other necessities. At night she transformed from maid to whore and spread her legs for each and every one of Big Daddy's horny friends.

The days seemed to crawl by, Maria's only hope, that the month would finally end and she might... what? Sadly she realized that when her servitude to Donnally was at an end she would be back on the streets, penniless. She thought of Jimmy and wondered if there was any possibility... She dismissed the idea several times, but always the notion would return that somehow she and JImmy could be reunited, that she could once again become his woman. It was all the hope she had, so the idea became more important, more plausible in her mind with each passing day.

With only three days until the month was over, Big Daddy entered the apartment, a very young blonde on his arm. She was pretty with a bright smile and blue eyes that sparkled, much as Maria's had done until the night of the fateful poker game.

"Who's she?" asked the girl of Donnally, motioning to Maria.

"She ain't important. Just a whore. She's nobody," he replied. "Make yourself scarce," he ordered Maria.

Donnally liked her to wear negligee around the apartment so Maria went into the bedroom to dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.