Addiction
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

The Dragon's Lair was a private club in the heart of the city. The upstairs providing dining and a bar while the downstairs could be reserved for any activity the members might desire. Tonight, as was the usual Tuesday night case case, the downstairs held a large circular, felt covered poker table and six comfortable padded chairs. A small bar stood off to the side.

Big Daddy Donnally and his game were always welcome because the stakes were high and he paid well for the privacy afforded by the club.

"Now don't worry baby, the way you bring me luck we're gonna leave here tonight rich," smiled Jimmy.

"Jimmy, honey, I just want you to be careful."

"Oh, don't worry about me," he said as he opened the door, they entered and were ushered downstairs, "I've been playing poker ever since I can remember. I know the game. Plus I've got a secret weapon."

"What secret weapon?" asked Maria.

"You!" he grinned. "With the luck you bring, I can't lose."

He squeezed her rear playfully and, despite her trepidation, Maria warmed to the enthusiasm which emanated from his tone of voice and confident eyes.

Jimmy had timed their arrival to be just a little late to ensure his entrance would be noteworthy, especially with Maria hanging on his arm. He wore a new tailored white three piece suit with lavender fringed cuff shirt and tie, but it was Maria who commanded the attention of the room as they entered. She was wearing an emerald sateen mini which barely covered breasts at the top, and nest at the hem, along with matching fishnet hose and five inch stiletto heels. Cheap though she might look in the outfit, Maria was the center of attention the instant they walked into the room. She felt self conscious to have five other sets of eyes, four men and a woman, scan her face and figure repeatedly.

At long last a huge, ugly, yet impeccably dressed man, addressed them. His nose was bulbous, complexion ruddy and his waistline long out of control. She surmised correctly that this was Big Daddy Donnally and that he no doubt indulged himself at the dinner table as much as he did in female bodies.

"Ah, young JImmy Martinez, no doubt," he snorted derisively, then turned to Maria. "And this must be Maria." He stepped to her, took her hand and kissed it, embarrassing her in front of the others who stood watching. "A pleasure I'm sure," he smiled.

"Hey, you guys ready for some poker?" asked Jimmy walking over to the table.

Big Daddy continued to hold Maria's hand until she finally withdrew it, displeasure on her face although she said nothing. As he started to turn back to the table, the obese gambler leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Before the night's out I'll have your cunt."

Maria, in shock and anger, pulled away to which he simply snickered and turned back to the others to make the introductions.

"Jimmy, I want you to meet some friends of mine. This is Fritz Williams," he said motioning to a tall, slender, angular faced man who wore a patch over one eye.

"Friends call me One Eye," smiled the man shaking hands.

"Can't imagine why," retorted Jimmy. "How'd you lose it?"

"Poker game that ended in a knife fight. But that was a long time ago. I only play with gentlemen now."

Jimmy looked back to Big Daddy, smirked and moved to the black man who, like the others was expensively dressed. His young muscular frame and handsome features made him a stand out.

"Marvin, Too Cool, Dupree. Too Cool's in from New Orleans, so I asked him to sit in tonight."

"Fine with me," replied Jimmy, again shaking hands.

"Next, we have Roger Brockman." Jimmy surveyed the middle aged man whose hair had long since completely departed from his head. "We all call him Rogaine," smiled Bid Daddy.

"As long as I have better luck at cards than I do at keeping hair on my head, I couldn't care less," replied the man, bringing a laugh from the entire assemblage.

"And that brings us to Tracine Chevalier. I asked her to fly in from Louisville to deal tonight... with your approval of course."

Jimmy shook hands with the forty-ish, red headed woman who looked as if she might have, at some time in the past, been somewhat attractive, but whose face now showed the deep lines of hard living and bad breaks.

"Yeah, a friend of mine was in a game you dealt a few months back. He said you were a straight shooter."

"Couldn't get many dealing jobs if I wasn't," she replied as they took their places at the table. Jimmy sat with Tracine to his left, then came Fritz, Big Daddy and Marvin with Roger on Jimmy's right.

"I see none of you brought your women with you tonight," observed Jimmy as Tracine unwrapped the new deck and shuffled.

"I think any other woman might pale in comparison to the beauty you have with you tonight," said the black player from New Orleans.

Maria reddened as the others offered their agreement. Nervously she found the chair, set aside for her, away from the table and directly behind Jimmy. She crossed her legs as she sat trying unsuccessfully for a modicum of modesty as the dress simply rode up revealing all of her thigh and most of her hips. Thankfully Jimmy had consented to her wearing panties, but the thong she wore did little to help matters. She looked away when, once again, Big Daddy smiled at her as the players laid their cash in front of them. Jimmy had a little over forty-three thousand left from his winnings. H e laid an initial pile of hundreds, totaling twenty-three thousand in front of him and smiled as he sized up the competition. He was confident. Yeah, these guys might be good, but he was better and besides, his good luck charm was sitting only a few feet away.

"Gentlemen, five hundred each for the dealer," announced Big Daddy who set the money to one side. Tracine would be paid when the game was over.

"The game is straight five card draw, nothing up, with a five hundred dollar ante," announced Tracine. "Any objections?"

There were none so she dealt the first hand. Jimmy folded early as he did for the next two hands, concentrating instead on the faces and hands of the other players looking for tells, any mannerism or facial expression which might give away a good or poor hand. Yes, he decided, they were good. He could detect nothing this early. But the night was young and as the stakes and stress levels grew higher, the tells would begin to show.

For the first hour there was no decided run by anyone. Jimmy won two hands in a row then dropped eight before winning again. The other players also seemed to be up and down. Roger (Rogaine) had just begun puffing on a huge cigar when Big Daddy looked over to Maria who had been sitting quietly.

"Maria, be a sweetheart and bring me a brandy."

Jimmy turned and gave her an affirmative nod, so she found the right bottle at the bar, poured the drink and brought it to the fat man. "Thanks, honey," he smiled, his hand running up her thigh, but under table level, so Jimmy did not see. She quickly backed away and, frowning, returned to her chair.

Jimmy caught a mini run and went up six thousand, but with his impetuousness he stayed too long on several hands and raised foolishly and was quickly down seven grand. At the two hour mark they all agreed to take a ten minute break. Realizing the game was not going well, Maria rushed to him as he stood up.

"Jimmy," she whispered, "how are you... ?"

"Don't worry baby. I'm down eleven grand, but a hand or two and I'll..."

"Jimmy, maybe you should quit. Try again some other time."

"Are you kidding? I've still got thirty-two grand. I'm just getting warmed up. Hey," he smiled, "maybe I should just get you to flash those beautiful tits of yours and I'll start winning every hand."

Maria looked around the room. Tracine, Roger and Big Daddy were out using the restroom and Marvin and Fritz were standing in the opposite corner talking and joking. She quickly reached up and pulled down the top of her dress exposing her nipples and large dark aureoles. As the grin on Jimmy's face widened, Big Daddy came walking through the door and before Maria could pull her top back up, the obese gambler had gotten an eye full.

"Your cunt has some nice tits," he said chuckling.

"Hey, you don't call her a cunt!" replied JImmy.

"Oh, so now you're getting righteous, after sending me that picture the other day?

"Maria turned away in shame and sat down. Jimmy quickly returned to the table as did the others. "Let's just play poker."

"What's the matter kid, finding you don't have the balls to play with the big boys?" laughed Donnally.

"Just deal the damn cards. We'll see who walks away with the money."

Jimmy played a bit more conservatively now, but although the attrition was slow, he kept losing, dropping another five thousand over the next couple of hours. His initial optimism had evaporated and the first tinges of desperation were beginning to show. His coat and vest had long since been discarded and sweat began to show on his brow as he lost again, his two pair falling to Marvin's three deuces.

Marvin seemed to be breaking about even with Roger up a couple of thousand while Fritz was also losing, but nothing like as heavily as Jimmy. Donnally was the big winner so far, up almost twenty thousand.

Jimmy just could not seem to catch a decent hand and began making some suggestive remarks concerning Tracine's dealing.

"You want to quit kid... just say the word, but don't blame Tracine for the fact that you can't play the game," growled Donnally.

"We'll see who can't play the game. Deal 'em!" sneered Jimmy.

He peered at his hand. Two pair, aces and eights. At least a decent hand, he thought.

"Bet is to you Jimmy," said Tracine.

Mentally, Jimmy figured his stash at just over twenty-seven thousand.

"Bet five thousand," he said counting out the hundred dollar bills and dropping them in the middle of the table.

"I'm out," said Fritz, folding.

"See your five and raise another five thousand," smiled Big Daddy.

"Too rich for me," said Marvin, and Roger also folded. Jimmy evened the pot.

"Gimme one," said Jimmy, who sat calmly, yet inwardly shouted for joy as he drew another eight. It was only the second time tonight he had drawn a full house. He had to make it on this hand... he just had to. Big Daddy had taken two cards. It was now or never, he thought. Time to show that fat bastard how to reel in a sucker.

"Bet it all!" he grinned, shoving his remaining cash into the middle of the table.

"Seventeen thousand to you Big Daddy," said Tracine.

Jimmy's losing streak had not gone unnoticed by the porcine gambler. He was sure Jimmy had bet everything he had left. "See your seventeen and raise another five Gs."

"Wait!" cried Jimmy, "you're just trying to buy the pot!"

"Hey kid, that's the way the game's played. Now call, raise or fold."

Jimmy felt a shiver run down his back. He was sweating profusely now but he couldn't remember ever feeling as cold as he did at this moment.

"Look, Big Daddy, you know I'm tapped out. That's all I've got," he said desperately pointing to the pile of cash in the middle of the table.

"Sob stories don't impress me kid. Like I said, either call, raise or fold."

"But I can't get that kind of money right now. I can get it tomorrow," he bluffed. "Let me play this hand light. I'm good for it."

"No way kid. You wanted in the game. I let you in. All right, you've played with the big boys and now it's crunch time. Either lay the money on the table or walk away. No markers."

"But... but I just don't have it."

"Too bad kid," said Donnally reaching for the pot.

"But there's got to be a way!" Jimmy pleaded.

Big Daddy sat back in his chair, his eyes drifting to Maria.

"I might be induced into taking your marker if you offer some collateral."

"Collateral? I don't..." It was at that moment he realized what the fat man had in mind.

"Maria? You want me to put up Maria?"

"What else have you got?" asked Donnally.

Maria was instantly on her feet. "Jimmy, no. Jimmy please, NO!"

"It's the only marker you've got to offer. You win the pot you can walk away a rich man. I win, she's mine for, let's say the next month. By that time I'll be tired of her anyway."

Jimmy laid his cards face down and turned to Maria.

"Jimmy, this is crazy. Surely you're not even considering..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.