Addiction
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

The sights and sounds of a racetrack were foreign but exciting for the widow from Puerto Rico. She had to admit she enjoyed herself immensely, meeting and greeting new people, watching the horses run and cheering on her personal favorites chosen from the program strictly by whim, the racing colors of the jockey or the sound of the horse's name. She held Jimmy's arm tightly and several times thrust out her chest to display her prominent bustline when Jimmy reminded her she was being admired. She knew it pleased him and he seemed to take a perverse pleasure in Maria flaunting her body to attract the attention of both men and women. Actually, with the nature of the outfit she was wearing, the fishnet stockings and the stiletto heels, it didn't take much on Maria's part to be noticed, but at Jimmy's whispered bidding, she would sway her hips suggestively or lean over the rail, her hips and breasts thrust outward for all to see.

At last the horses were called for the fifth race. Maria's Shadow a roan mare was slated for gate number two. As they watched the red and yellow colors of the jockey disappear into the gate, Jimmy turned, grabbed Maria and kissed her deeply, his hand quickly finding her buttocks for a strong squeeze.

"Jimmy, people are watching," she smiled, embarrassed to have so many eyes on her and especially on Jimmy's hand grasping her rear.

"That's for good luck baby and I ain't gonna let go until Maria's Shadow crosses that finish line."

Looking around at the sometimes amused, sometimes offended spectators, Maria quickly stared straight ahead at the track, trying to ignore the scores of eyes watching as Jimmy tightened his grip.

There was the moment of anticipation, then the bell as the gate suddenly opened and the steeds thundered forth headlong down the track.

"And they're off and running!" came the voice of the track announcer. "On the rail it's Scarlet Sunrise, followed by Terminator. A half length back is Wilson's Pegasus, then Groovy, Sassy Margaret and Conduit. Running seventh is Maria's Shadow and Cotton Candy is eighth."

Maria's heart dropped. Her horse had not broken well and halfway through the first turn was already trailing by almost eight lengths.

"Come on baby, come on!" she heard Jimmy urging under his breath, his grip on her buttocks tightening to the point of pain.

He glanced over at her with a look of disapproval as if to say she was not doing enough to bring the horse to victory. Maria could think of nothing to do or say until Jimmy's finger slipped inside the fishnet hose and thong and rested on her bare anus.

The crowd was cheering wildly and Maria fervently hoped their eyes were on the race taking place as she felt Jimmy's finger begin to press.

"Come on baby! Bring that horse home for me!" he breathed, a look of tortured doubt showing on his face for the first time.

"Jimmy!" she shrieked amid the cheering of the crowd as his finger penetrated her.

"Make her win! Make her win!" he cried.

"But Jimmy I can't..."

"I said make her win!" he commanded, his finger disappearing to the first knuckle.

"Ohhhhhh! Come on Maria's Shadow!" cried the woman, her anus feeling the fire of invasion for the first time in her life.

"Around the turn and into the backstretch it's Wilson's Pegasus making a move to the outside and running neck and neck with the leader Scarlet Sunrise. Terminator is third with Groovy, Conduit and Sassy Margaret bunched two lengths back. Maria's Shadow is still seventh and Cotton Candy trailing the field by several lengths."

"OHHHH! Please! Please, Maria's Shadow! Please!" she cried to urge on the horse and in response to Jimmy burying another inch of finger inside her virginal rear.

"Please! Please!" screamed Maria, as a final strong thrust and his finger was completely within her.

"Rounding the back turn, Scarlet sunrise is beginning to fade, Wilson's Pegasus is now leading by two. Then comes Terminator, Groovy and... on the outside the number seven horse, that's Maria's Shadow is making her move!"

"Come on, bring her home, Maria!" he breathed into her ear as his hand jerked upward and Maria responded by yelping and coming up on her tiptoes to alleviate the stretching of her anal lips. He relaxed and so did Maria, but in the next instant his hand jerked upward again and she responded this time with a slight jump.

"Please Maria's Shadow, PLEASE!" she screamed as she again jumped in response to her anal prompting.

"Maria's Shadow now sixth and moving up as they enter the final turn."

Again he jerked and again she jumped, like a marionette reacting to the strategic tug of a string.

"Come on Maria! Bring her home!" he urged, his finger jerking repeatedly within her and Maria's body rapidly jumping up and down for all intents and appearances simply an excited fan cheering on her horse. But Maria was in agony. Jimmy's finger had now penetrated far enough to stimulate bowel contractions and in addition to the pain, Maria was desperately fighting back the urge for a movement. Moments earlier, her concern had been whether anyone of the spectators behind them was noticing her anal prodding, now she could focus on nothing but willing Jimmy's horse to win and holding her bowels.

"Maria's Shadow is now fourth and overtaking Groovy. It's Wilson's Pegasus, Terminator and Maria's Shadow on the outside!" It was obvious the rest of the field was fading. "Wilson's Pegasus by two lengths as they near the eight pole. Maria's Shadow is running neck and neck with Terminator!"

"Bring me luck Maria! Damn you, bring me luck!" he cried, yanking his finger viciously and Maria's feet leaving the ground by several inches as she desperately urged on the horse.

"Maria's Shadow moving up on the outside. It's Wilson's Pegasus with Maria's Shadow. Down the stretch it's Wilson's Pegasus and Maria's Shadow. The horses running very close together now... some bumping as Maria's Shadow seems to have broken stride for a moment. Wilson's Pegasus by half a length, both jockeys to the whip and at the wire it's... Wilson's Pegasus by a nose. Maria's Shadow is second and Terminator finishes third."

Maria's yelp of pain as Jimmy suddenly withdrew his finger was interpreted by the spectators around them as the disappointed cry of a near winner. Maria looked into Jimmy's eyes and for the first time saw disappointment -- not just in losing, but in her.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry! I tried! I tried so hard!"

"Obviously not hard enough!" he hissed, his attention suddenly on the tote board.

The crowd was suddenly quieted as a telltale red light flashed on.

"I... I don't understand. What does that mean?" she asked.

"It means there's a protest."

"I don't under..."

"One of the jockeys has entered a protest. He may feel he was deliberately cut off or bumped."

Maria looked up to her paramour still not quite sure what had happened.

"Ladles and gentlemen," came the PA announcement, "a protest has been filed. The judges are reviewing the tapes. We hope to have their decision momentarily." Just as Maria moved to him and put her arm in his the tote board was cleared. "Upon review," came the announcement, "the judges have declared a foul against and disqualification of Wilson's Pegasus for cutting off Maria's Shadow during the stretch run. The official finish now posted on the board is Maria's Shadow, Terminator and Groovy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.