Den of Iniquity - Cover

Den of Iniquity

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Roger had been stagnating. Then he opened his big mouth and found himself with responsibilities for which he hadn't planned. Thrust into the world of Dominance and submission, surprisingly he found something he'd been looking for all his life. Enter and follow Roger's amazing, touching and eye-opening evolution from man into Dominant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sex Toys   Slow  

Ring! Ring!

My dream bent to incorporate a ringing telephone. While I was looking around for the phone in my dream it dawned on me that there actually was a ringing phone and I roused myself from sleep.

Ring! Ring!

Sitting up in bed, I pulled the spare pillow between my back and the headboard and yawned widely. I grabbed my cell phone from the bedside table, pressed the green button and brought it to my ear, briefly wondering who might be calling me at this hour. After glancing at the alarm clock I realised it wasn't as early as I thought. "Um... Hello?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Roger? Is that you?"

"Ah, yeah. Who's calling?" It sounded like Annie, but I didn't want to make a mistake.

"It's Annie Wilkinson, Sir. From... um... work."

"Hello, Annie," I said, smiling and getting comfortable. "This is a nice surprise."

"Can you talk, Sir? I'm sorry for calling so early."

"Yes, I can talk. And it's not really that early, Annie. I'm just still half asleep, that's all."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry again, Sir."

"Relax, Annie, it's fine. I'm glad you called. I was going to call you today," I said.

"Oh. May I ask what about, Sir?"

"I wanted to ask you if I had to be careful around the partners, I mean... Do you think they'd be offended by anything that might go on tonight?"

"Oh, no, Sir. I doubt it. Some of the executive parties get pretty wild, I'm told. They're not as uptight as people imagine."

"I see... well that's a relief. Um, how did you get my number?" I asked, remembering how I got hers.

"It's in the book, Sir."

"Oh. Yeah. Of course it is. Duh," I said, feeling pretty stupid.

Giggles came down the phone line. "Are you always like this first thing in the morning, Sir?" Annie asked. I could see her smiling face in my mind.

"Always," I replied, laughing with her. "So, to what do I owe this call, Annie?"

"Ugh... I'm sorry to bother you with this, Sir. But it's Sylvia."

I sighed to myself. "What's happened now?"

"She's gone missing."

"Missing?"

"I've tried calling her, but she doesn't answer. No one seems to know or care where she might be." She sniffled.

"Look, I'm sure there must be some logical explan-"

"No, Sir. I know something's wrong. And it's something to do with that picture. I just know it, Sir."

"I don't have it any more."

"But Claudio said-"

"Claudio?"

"Yes, Sir. Claudio told me he made sure you had the picture. He said it was a simple thing, and you'd know what to do with it."

"A simple thing?"

"Yeah, I didn't know what he meant by that either, Sir."

I should have opened the damned thing in the first place, I thought, sighing.

"What is it, Sir?"

"Oh, nothing. I just feel like things are getting more strange, rather than less. Sorry, please go on."

"Yes, Sir. All I know is, Sylvia said she had a meeting last night and was concerned about it and to call in the morning to check on her but she's not home and-"

"Slow down, Annie. Slow down."

"Gosh... I'm sorry, Sir. I'm just really worried."

"I'm sure Sylvia can take care of herself."

"I don't think so, Sir."

"Sorry?"

"Sylvia is a lot more fragile than most people think, and she's taken to drinking, Sir. God knows what she might have gotten herself into."

"I really think you are worrying about nothing, Annie."

"You are not helping, Sir."

I furrowed my brow. "I'm trying to keep you from becoming upset, Annie." I should have known she would furrow hers.

"And I'm trying to tell you that I can't just shut off my concern for a friend, Sir." I put the heel of my hand against my forehead, feeling the beginnings of a headache. I'd been up five minutes and I'd already made a huge mistake. Finally she spoke again. "I'm sorry to bother you with this, Sir."

"And I apologise for being a complete asshole, Annie," I said softly.

She giggled again. "You are probably just still half asleep, Sir. And nervous. I'm sure the party will be great. Claudio said everything is arranged."

"I hope you're right," I said honestly. "And that's the second time you've mentioned Claudio."

"He's been a good mentor, Sir."

"I don't think I'm following you."

"A mentor is one who introduces another to the lifestyle. They provide advice, and teach him or her how to avoid making mistakes. In my case I had to learn what it was that made me tick, and how to be pleasing and respectful, Sir. Claudio helped me with those things."

"An important job."

"Similar to Chantelle for you, I imagine, Sir."

"Yes, I suppose it is."

I heard Annie sigh. "I wish I knew what to do."

"I suppose you've called her friends and parents?"

"I've rung around, but no one has seen her."

"And she has your number?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, sometimes all one can do is share their concerns, just like you have."

She sighed again. "Yes. You're right, Sir." A moment of silence enveloped us. "I probably should be going now."

"Wait, Annie..."

"Yes, Sir?"

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"I was just going to sit around and hope Sylvia called. Otherwise I have no plans until this afternoon."

I hoped I detected that smile in her voice again. "This afternoon?"

"I have to start getting ready for the party, Sir. There is a certain Dominant I'd like to impress."

"Claudio?"

"No. Not Claudio, Sir. I don't want Claudio. He's a bit too crazy for me," she giggled. "Um, can I tell you something, Sir?"

"Sure."

"Well two things, actually. I rang Claudio because he's my mentor, Sir. I wasn't sure what to do. You and I, um, have his blessing, Sir. You know, if anything like, develops between us. He likes you and wishes us the best of luck. Actually, it was he who suggested I ring you, Sir."

"I see." Maybe I'm wrong about Claudio, I thought.

"And the other thing is, Claudio was involved with Josephine until recently, Sir. He thinks that's probably why she was so quick to pounce on you, on the rebound or something. All I know is, Claudio was a bit worried about you, but I don't know why. I mean, Josephine's a bit crazy, but she wouldn't harm a flea, and she's um, very experienced."

"Well, I don't know if she's harmless," I said. "I'm not sure if I trust her."

"Oh, Sir. I don't know what to think."

"You're not alone." Another silence descended upon us. "Annie?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You meant me, didn't you? The 'Dominant you wanted to impress'?"

"Yes, Sir" she whispered.

Smiling to myself, I said, "I'm already impressed."

I could hear her breathing down the line. "I'm blushing, Sir."

"And I don't think you should be alone, worrying about Sylvia. Would you meet me for coffee somewhere?"

I heard her swallow. "My mouth just went dry. Yes! I'd love to, Sir. Um... where?"

"On the corner of Stewart and Marketown, there's a coffee shop."

"I know it."

"I'll meet you there in..." I looked at the clock, "three hours?"

"Not until midday, Sir?" She sounded disappointed.

"I have a few errands to run, Annie."

"Oh. Yes, okay, Sir. I'm sorry for sounding less than thankful. I'm just um, excited about seeing you."

"Good." I was starting to feel quite excited myself. But first I wanted to visit an adult shop and see what I could pick up. Then maybe a linen shop for some new sheets. The ones on the bed had seen better days, and the ones in the closet weren't much better. Looking around my apartment, I thought I might visit a hardware store for paint too, but maybe that could wait. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed, suddenly realising I'd left my toy box at Josephine's place.

"Sir?"

"Oh... I um, I just remembered something else I had to do."

"Yes, Sir. Does that mean you'll be even later?"

I imagined she was pouting. "No, I don't think so. I should still be there by twelve. I'll call if I'm running late."

"Okay, I'll give you my number. Do you have a pen handy, Sir?"

I was wondering how I could get my toy box, and still do everything else I wanted to do. "I already have it," I said, not thinking.

"You do? It's unlisted, Sir."

"Oh. Ah, okay, you caught me. I asked Chantelle for it and she gave it to me last night."

"Oh, Sir. I'm teasing, I already knew that." She was smiling once again. "Um. Sorry, Sir." She giggled again. "I'm bad."

I shook my head. I hoped a shower and some food would give me the energy I needed to think more quickly on my feet. "We better see what we can do about that," I said, hoping it was a good recovery. "I'll see you at midday, Annie."

"Yes, Sir. See you then."

A few minutes later in the shower, I shook my head in wonder. How did I forget the toy box? I vowed never to leave the bloody thing anywhere ever again. I could just imagine trying to reclaim it from lost property if I left it on the subway. Or from the police! Stepping out of the shower and drying my hair, I heard the regular phone ringing. I wrapped my towel around my hips and walked into the kitchen. "Who could that be?" I wondered aloud. I decided to let the machine take it while I made coffee.

"Hello, this is Roger, I can't get to the phone right now, leave a message and I'll call you back..."

"Sir? Please, pick up if you are there." It was Adrian. I smiled, thinking of Chantelle's description of his voice. Putting aside my half-made coffee, I picked up the receiver and looked down, seeing the light on the machine, blinking and indicating an existing message. It must have been left while I was in the shower.

"Hello, Adrian. Roger here."

"Oh Sir, thank God you are there. Oh my God. Oh my God! What have I done?"

"What is it, Adrian? What's the matter?"

"I lied, Sir. I lied to Mistress and to you and... and... Oh dear..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I... oh Sir... I'm in so much trouble..."

"What happened, Adrian? And what does it have to do with me?"

"It's your envelope, Sir. The one with the pho-"

Click!

Bzzzzzzz...

My jaw dropped and for a moment no words escaped. I rattled the disconnect button on the phone like I'd seen in the movies. I should have known it was useless. "Fuck!" I said aloud, slamming down the receiver. Then I remembered I had Adrian's number. I ran to my bedroom and rummaged through my closet. I quickly slipped my diary out of my jacket pocket and looked up the number while I strode back to the phone on the wall.

Then the phone rang again. I picked it up before it had a chance to ring twice. "Adrian?!" I almost shouted.

"Yes, Sir! Oh, thank God I caught you again. She's just gone into a store to get the paper. I was nearly caught... Sorry Sir. Josephine, Sir! Josephine!! You have got to stop her! She's coming back! Check your case!"

Click! Bzzzzzzzzz...

But I didn't have the damned case! I ran to the window and watched a taxi pull away from the kerb. "Dammit." Then I remembered the message on the answering machine. I raced over and pressed the required buttons. Listening impatiently, I tapped my fingers as I told the caller I wasn't home and waited for the message. I held my breath. It was Josephine.

"Roger Sir, Josephine here. I dropped your case outside your apartment door a few minutes ago. I'm just hopping into a taxi outside your building. I'm so excited! I'm going to see my sister today. Isn't that wonderful?" She sounded very animated, but also a bit weird, almost manic. "I'm a little busy or I would have stayed, especially after last night." She tittered and went on. I shuddered and my skin crawled. Something about her had started to bother me. "Sylvia says she wants to really make a splash tonight, and I've volunteered to help her! It's going to be such fun." Had the bridges been repaired? I wondered. "Well Sir, big loving kisses for my Sir, mmmwwaaahhh... And I'll look forward to seeing you toni-" Click.

Hoping my toy box hadn't been stolen by a neighbour, I hurried to my front door and threw it open. There stood the box, with a long blue ribbon tied in a bow around it. I grabbed the handle and brought it inside, pushing the door closed behind me with a thud.

Putting it down on my kitchen table, I undid the latches and pulled up the lid. Nothing. Everything was there, in its proper place. No envelope. The edge of the red foam lifted when I slid my fingers between it and the edge of the box. I did the same on the opposite edge and lifted out the contents. "Yes!" There it was! Then I sputtered in shock as I turned it over in my hands.

"But, this isn't it!" I tore it open and the contents, a picture and a note, fell on the table. I picked up the photo. It was of Josephine in a string bikini. She was looking back over her shoulder and tilting down her sunglasses looking into the camera. It was a good shot. She looked like she was on holidays, surrounded by sand and sunshine. I shook my head in confusion and opened the note, flattening it on the table with the edge of my palm. Pulling out a chair and sliding into it, I started reading.

Dear Roger,

If you have opened this envelope, then I guess my attempts to spare you getting involved have failed. You see, I tried to steam open the original envelope and replace the picture, but it didn't work. (How 'do' they do that in the movies?) And unfortunately I couldn't let you have that photograph. No. That would be no fun at all.

You see, with the photograph, I still control the game. I control everyone and you are all the pawns. I'm the Queen and you are all my subjects. I can do whatever I like.

What is in the photograph, you ask? My, my, Roger. Haven't you guessed? Goodness, Sir, surely a big strong man, with your intellect, can figure it out. Or perhaps it's not a photograph at all! Wouldn't that be fun!

Oh, Roger, don't be mad at me. You'll see. You'll see! I've worked it all out and I can have everything. Even you.

With love and kisses,

Josephine

I leaned back in the kitchen chair and shook my head. "I think she's certifiable," I said out loud. "Wait til everyone finds out about this!" Then I stood up and hesitated. Putting two and two together, I realised that if Josephine found out that I knew she was behind all this, then not only could Adrian be in trouble, but all hell could break loose at the party. Chantelle will know what to do, and she's going to be livid, I thought. I was glad I wasn't in Josephine's shoes.

I looked at my watch. It was just after 9.30 A.M. Well, at least I don't need to go to Josephine's apartment. I decided to call Chantelle. Then at the last moment, I thought, Stuff it. I'll try Sylvia. I flicked through my diary to 'Harper' and dialled her mobile. What happened next left me shaking my head all over again.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Sylvia? It's Roger."

"Er, who?"

"Roger. Roger Moore, from work."

"Oh, Roger. Hello. I'm ah, I'm busy right now."

"Are you all right? You sound different."

"Yes..." Cough. Cough. "Just a little cold. Nothing to worry about." She sounded hung over to me.

"Annie said she couldn't contact you earlier. She was worried about you."

"Oh, that. I um, I slept in. Tell her everything's fine." Cough.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you at the party."

"Oh yes, I'm ah, I'm looking forward to it. Bye."

Click.

That was weird. I wondered why she hadn't asked where I got her number. That wasn't like Sylvia at all. More likely she would have torn my head off for invading her privacy. I decided she was either pretty sick, or Josephine was right and Sylvia was all bluster. I smiled to myself. At least Annie will be pleased. I debated calling her and letting her know Sylvia was okay while I finished my coffee. I figured I'd let her stew for a few hours. No harm in that. I shook my head. "Wonders will never cease."

After showering, shaving and changing, I stood before the mirror checking how I looked. Wearing black denim jeans with a crisp, white, open-necked shirt under my black leather jacket, I thought I looked pretty good. Very Jimmy Dean. Slipping on some socks and runners, I grabbed my sunglasses and perched them on my head. After one last check in the mirror, I was out the door.

It was beautiful out. I made a beeline across town to the adult supermarket Chantelle had recommended. I knew it wasn't far. It was a typical Saturday morning in the city, with the change in pace almost discernable. I grabbed a hotdog and a pretzel and chuckled to myself. Breakfast of champions!

Adult World was the name of the place, and I was standing under the awning out front when I decided I wanted to call Annie. I was standing there with my phone in my hand, looking at it and about to dial, when I realised I didn't have her number. I'd left my diary on the kitchen table next to my case. Frowning, I cursed under my breath and slipped my phone back into my pocket. At least Annie wouldn't be waiting for me to call. She might have already spoken to Sylvia herself. I wasn't concerned.

I was thinking about her though. About Annie. She'd be getting ready by now, I thought as I walked around the aisles of the brightly lit clean store, seeing what caught my eye. Not much, actually. There were lots of videos and magazines, like thousands. I flipped over a couple of the BDSM videos but was pretty unimpressed. I continued to wander and a young woman approached me, asking if she could be of assistance. She wore a pink top with the name of the store splashed across it in white, and black spandex leggings with black high heels. I smiled as she approached. When she cocked her head, she looked quite cute with the pink beret on her head.

"Can I help you, Sir?" she asked with a southern accent.

"No, ah, I'm just looking around. I've never been in a store like this before."

She nodded and smiled, flashing her bright white teeth. "We get lots of first timers. If you need me just holler, okay?" She flicked her blonde hair from in front of her eyes and smiled up at me. "I'll be around. Just ask for Stacey," she winked.

"Will do." She turned on her heels, and I watched her ass sway as she walked away. Mmmm... I wouldn't mind spanking that, I mused, chuckling discretely. How things had changed. Tearing my eyes from her ass, I made my way down another aisle. This one was full of butt plugs, dildos, dongs, double dongs and vibrators of every size and colour. My God. The range was ridiculous. I reached the end of the aisle and something caught my eye.

'Remote Control Egg'. Hadn't Chantelle mentioned one of those? I picked up the box and turned it over. Goodness. What a wicked little toy. I tucked it under my arm and continued walking. I reminded myself to get spare batteries. I smiled. Leave nothing to chance, as my father used to say.

In the next aisle I noticed 'Ben-wah Balls'. I picked up the box closest to me before noticing the 'deluxe' range on a shelf against the low wall separating the aisles. "Flexible rubber spikes," I read aloud. How imaginative! I grabbed the small box and tucked it under my arm as well.

It was at least fifteen minutes later and I was almost all browsed out when Stacey approached me again. "Very thorough, aren't you?"

"I like to take my time, yes."

She nodded and smiled knowingly. "You've been everywhere except the back corner."

"I was saving the best till last."

"I'm not busy right now. Would it please you if I showed you around, Sir?"

I smiled, thinking, what a nicely constructed sentence. "Yes. I'd like that," I replied. Stacey nodded and led the way back to the 'BDSM Corner'.

Up on the wall were various implements and leather harness type things with straps going everywhere. There was even one with a huge dildo mounted on it. There were various cuffs and collars and all manner of things in large bins. I remembered what Chantelle said about seeking out quality gear and scanned across the bench top to see what I could find. I picked up a set of sheets with 'Velcro restraining straps' sewed into them. Two birds with one stone, I thought, smiling. Stacey brought over a small plastic basket and I dumped the things I'd chosen into it. I also grabbed a ball-gag. Then I stopped and looked up at the range against the back wall. Stacey pointed out the cats and floggers and crops and a few things I wasn't too familiar with, like swings and spreader bars. We arrived at the end of the display and up on the wall was a selection of paddles.

"And here are our new exclusive range of paddles," Stacey announced. "Lots to choose from, from mild to heavy-handed discipline," she bubbled. I thought she sounded like a brochure. "And um, the maker's card is just over here." She reached over, plucking one and passing it to me. "Local guy, well known in the lifestyle," she continued. "Are you familiar with the lifestyle, Sir?"

"Somewhat," I answered noncommittally.

"Um, yes. I had a feeling you were. Ah, well, anyway, these pieces, here and here," she pointed, "are also his work. They're on special, as an introductory line, Sir. Fifty percent off." I was thinking if Annie was as bad as she'd described herself, then I might need something like this. I chuckled and shook my head. "Sir?" Stacey asked.

I put down the items I had under my arm and nodded at the paddles. "I could use one of those."

"I'm sure you could, Sir." She winked, giggling.

"You're a cheeky one, aren't you? Go ahead, I'm listening."

"Yes. Um... Sorry, Sir. Yes, okay. Well, um... I particularly like this one... um, I mean I would... choose... this one, Sir. It's um... well made, and has more of a sting than a thud," she said, lifting it from its hook and admiring it. "Um, so I'm told..." she giggled again.

"I see. Well, the one you chose looks a little light... so... I'll take this one," I said, reaching up and taking down the heavy, black leather paddle from the wall. It was the most expensive one there. I slapped it against my palm and looked at Stacey. "It has 'thud'."

She put the one in her hands back up on the wall. "It's a serious paddle, Sir."

"So it is, Stacey."

She blushed and stepped close to me, running her palm over its flat surface. "I like the smooth black leather. It's kangaroo, Sir. From special farms or something. Well, at least that's what Moses says in the handout you receive."

"Handout?"

"Yes, Sir. Moses provides the buyer with care instructions, and lots of information with every purchase." We were having fun and we weren't alone. Our conversation had caught one bystander's attention. "And look, Sir. On the back it's studded."

She held my hands in hers and coaxed me to turn the paddle over. Examining it, I recalled Chantelle saying leather goods like this needed to be well crafted. I ran my fingers over the edges of it and inspected the stitching. Then with my eyes closed, I felt its surface with my open hand. The leather was very good quality. It was smooth and supple to the touch. Chantelle also mentioned something about 'give'.

"It has good 'give'," I said, sounding more intelligent than I felt.

"Yes, Sir. It's made somewhat like a table tennis paddle, with a number of layers."

I pressed my thumb into it. "So I see."

"You know your paddles, Sir."

"Well, actually..." I said, leaning into her and speaking privately. "I'm just learning. But I'm pretty sure I can handle this."

Stacey bit her lip and glanced from my eyes down to the pile of things I intended to buy and back up again. I thought I saw her shiver. She whispered, "I think you could handle anything you put your mind to, Sir."

"Thank you for saying so, Stacey. That's very reassuring." I looked at my watch. "And thank you for your help, but it's now time I headed to my appointment."

"If you'd like to follow me, Sir, I'll ring these up for you." Stacey packed the plastic carry basket and turned on her heels, heading for the cashier. I took one last look around and winked at the customer who was still standing there, enthralled by the whole exchange. I didn't know what he had or hadn't heard, but I hoped he learned something.

"Thank you for allowing me to serve you, Sir," Stacey said, looking up at me and holding out my bags.

I was excited about my new purchases, and thankful for her help. "Thank you again, Stacey. I know where to come for the best service now." She bowed her head and blushed. "C'mon. Look me in the eyes. Be proud."

She looked up at me and grinned hugely. "Be well, Sir. And good luck!"

"And you, Stacey." I bowed and slipped out the door.

I hailed a taxi and hopped in, telling the driver the destination. Children played hopscotch in an alley while we were stuck in a hold-up, but I wasn't worried. I was right on time. Leave nothing to chance. I wondered what my father would say if he could see me now. Before I'd turned eighteen, he'd passed away. He was a cop and always hoped I'd follow him into the job. My mother, being the protective soul she was, vetoed the idea as soon as she found herself alone. Still, I was left with a lasting impression of a father intent on providing and being involved. I would have liked to have been those things to my own children, but I never had the chance. Suddenly Chantelle's words held new meaning. Sometimes circumstances are at fault Roger. That's all you can blame. Just circumstances. I preferred to think of 'circumstances' as 'opportunities', rather than something to blame. As I was mulling over that thought, we pulled to a sudden stop.

I climbed out of the taxi and paid the driver. Walking briskly, I headed into the dry cleaners to pick up my suit, then across the road and up to my apartment. Dumping everything I'd bought on the bed, I sat down on the edge of it and picked up the 'Remote Control Egg'. I was chuckling to myself while taking it out of the box. "Whoa!" I cried when I tested it, almost dropping it. "This is great!" It was doubtful whether I'd get the chance to have Annie at my mercy with this thing, but I slipped it in the pants pocket of my suit, just in case. Leave nothing to chance!

Shucking my jeans and leather jacket, I suited up. I wanted to dress to impress. Minutes later I was hopping into another taxi downstairs and asking the driver to take me to the Marketown area. I still had forty-five minutes and wanted to see if I could find some things to make my apartment more interesting.

Half an hour later I was sitting comfortably in a booth in the coffee shop. While I waited for Annie's arrival, a waiter had felt sorry for me and offered me a drink. I was sipping from a cold glass of water when Annie bounced in and almost ran over to where I was seated.

"Hello, Sir!" she gasped, standing before me and catching her breath. "Am I late?"

"You're right on time, Annie," I said, standing and taking her jacket. "Sit. Relax."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, taking deep breaths.

"Can I get you two anything?" asked the waiter who had duly arrived. He took Annie's jacket from my hands and hung it on a hook right beside the booth.

"I'll have a cappuccino," I replied, then looked into Annie's eyes and nodded.

"I'll have the same, thank you," she responded, gazing into my eyes. The waiter nodded before scurrying off.

I sat down next to her on the bench seat and slid up close. Our knees were about an inch apart. We both started to speak at the same time, and Annie's cheeks coloured as she deferred to me. "Sorry, Sir. Please go on."

I was fit to burst with pleasure just being in her presence. She was so genuine and real. Like an open book. I smiled at her and thought, I'm going to have sore cheeks today. "I was just going to say, I am very pleased to be here with you, Annie."

She was glowing. "I'm so glad you are pleased, Sir. I've been nervous all morning."

I admired her slightly wind-blown, sandy blonde hair, and picked a wavy lock from in front of her eyes. "You've had a haircut," I said softly.

Her face fell. "Is it all right? It's not too short?" she asked, fussing with it.

"Stop," was all I said. She dropped her hands to her lap and looked at me with a forced but hopeful smile. I had the feeling she thought she'd disappointed me. Focused my eyes on her left temple, I slid the fingers of my right hand into her hair. I slowly drew my fingers away from her head and found her hair smooth and well conditioned. "You look beautiful," I whispered. I made a light fist in her hair and pulled gently down on the side of her head. She slowly tipped her head about an inch to the left, following my hand. When she crossed her legs under the table, I smiled to myself and winked at her. "I can still make a fist in it," I said softly. "So no, it's not too short."

I was delighted by her blushing response and released her hair. She sighed, righted her head and bit her lip delightfully. At that moment, our waiter returned with our coffees and I thanked him. We sat and sipped, staring at each other for a few moments before I spoke. "I spoke with Sylvia earlier. She's fine, just a head cold. Maybe a big night too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.