Barry Fox
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Barry is a womanizer who tells the stoires of his conquests and his downfall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

After I broke up with Tracy, Karen and I dated for about two years and then we got married. I had some one-night stands while we were dating, but I had planned on not fooling around after we got married. That lasted about six months. I found that it was easy for me to pick up women and I just couldn't deny myself the pleasures of the flesh available to me. I was very careful to not let Karen find out what I was doing. I did love her and didn't want to hurt her. I was having sex with other woman, on average, about twice a month. This lasted for five years. I was beginning to get scared. Paducah isn't that big a town that you can cat around forever and not get caught. I knew I was going to have to stop or find a safer way to get sex outside my marriage. The solution came to me in Louisville.

I had started working at Sharon Manufacturing and had joined a softball team with guys that I worked with. One weekend in June the team went to a softball tournament in Louisville. None of the other guys were bringing their wives so I left Karen at home. The first day of the tournament I was sitting in the bleachers watching a couple of the other teams play when I overheard a conversation between one of the players and a woman sitting just below me in the bleachers. The guy was telling her that he was going out with the guys after the game and that she should just go back to the hotel. I could tell she was a little pissed about that but she didn't say anything.

When the guy she was talking to went out to play third base I leaned forward and asked her if she was with someone on one of the teams. She pointed to the guy at third base and said that he was her husband. I waited a few minutes before I spoke to her again.

"Did a lot of the wives from her husband's team come for the tournament?" I asked.

"No. I am the only one that came," She said.

"It's good that he brought you. Most of the guys like to come to these tournaments without their wives so they can fool around."

She turned around and looked at me and asked, "Is that what you do?"

"Of course it's what I do but your husband brought you so you don't have to worry about him, right?"

I could see that she was thinking about what I said. Then I introduced myself and she told me her name was Tammy and she lived in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I don't know how I came up with the idea so fast but I told her that I often have to go to Bowling Green on business and I just left it at that.

Tammy and I talked quite a bit during the game and I managed to get her to tell me the name of her hotel without making her suspicious. After the games that day I showered and went over to Tammy's hotel. I checked the bar but she wasn't in there so I sat in the lobby hoping she would appear. I only had to wait a few minutes before I saw her getting off the elevator by herself. I move quickly into position and when she started to walk passed me I bumped into her and then acted surprised to see her.

What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was visiting some friends that are staying here." I said. "Where is your husband?"

"He's out with his team doing God knows what," she said.

I asked her if I could buy her a drink and she accepted. We walked into the hotel bar and found a table. After we ordered drinks I turned on the charm and began complimenting her on her hair, her clothes and even her shoes. Then I told her that if she were my wife I would not have left her alone in the hotel.

Tammy laughed at me and said, "Didn't you say you were here to mess around?"

"Yes, that's true but you are not my wife."

I could tell she liked me because of the way she smiled at me.

"Is it true that the guys don't bring their wives so they can screw around?" She asked.

"That has always been true of the guys on my team and most any other teams I know of but what do you care, your husband brought you with him."

Tammy gave me a dirty look and said, "He didn't want me to come with him and now he leaves me at the hotel while he goes out with his friends to screw around."

I made a few more digs about her husband leaving her alone and then asked her to dance. While we were dancing I held her close and between dances I fed her drinks. By ten o'clock that night she was ready. She was pissed at her husband, she was half in the bag and she was hot from the dancing. When I asked her if she wanted to go outside for a while she said yes immediately.

I put my arm around her shoulders as we walked through the lobby of the hotel and as soon as we got out side I let my hand slid down her back to her ass. When I squeezed her ass Tammy giggled.

"What do you think you are doing?" She asked but she didn't do anything to make me stop.

I led her to my car in the parking lot. I turned her around and pushed her against the side of the car and pressed my body against hers and kissed her. I rubbed my crotch against her to make sure that she could feel my erection.

"You did that to me," I said.

Tammy giggled again and then slipped her hand between us and pressed it against my swollen cock.

"Do you like what you are feeling?" I asked.

"You're so hard already." She said.

I asked her if she wanted to see my cock and she said yes. I told her to go ahead and take it out of my pants. Tammy unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and fished my cock out of my underwear. She stood there stroking it while she kept looking around the parking lot to make sure no one was watching us.

"Why don't you take it into your mouth?" I asked.

"I don't think I should do that. Someone might see us." She said.

"No one can see us here. We're in the shadows and if you get on your knees the car will block the view from the hotel." I said.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm married." Tammy protested but she never let go of my cock.

"I'm married too," I said. "Your husband is out having his fun why shouldn't you have fun too?"

Tammy looked around the parking lot and the hotel entrance and then, satisfied that no one could see us she dropped down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She gave me a great blowjob for about five minutes and then I pulled her back up.

"Take your stockings and panties off," I said.

Tammy didn't resist at all. She just pulled her skirt up and hooked her thumbs inside her pantyhose and panties and pulled them both down at the same time. I helped her get them off and then I moved her toward the rear of the car. We were still on the side of the car away from the hotel. I turned Tammy toward the car and had her lean on the trunk. Then I pulled her skirt up over her hips and had her move her legs farther apart. I guided my cock into her from behind and Tammy leaned against the trunk as I started pumping my stiff shaft into her.

Tammy was really getting into it. She was pushing back each time I pushed forward. We were both kind of watching the front of the hotel to make sure no one was watching us. We had been at it about five minutes when a car pulled up in front of the hotel. I wasn't really paying attention to the car but I saw three guys get out of the car and then a girl got out of the back seat and one of the guys started kissing her. They were definitely deep tongue kisses.

"That bastard," Tammy said. "My husband is screwing around."

It was at that point that I recognized the guy kissing the girl as Tammy's husband. I couldn't help myself, I just had to laugh.

"What are you doing Tammy?" I said.

Tammy had stopped moving for a moment and then she started to laugh.

"I guess this would make us even then wouldn't it?" She said.

"Not necessarily, you may be getting more than he did." I said.

"Good. Serves the son of a bitch right. He left me here so he could go screwing around. I guess what's fair for one is fair for all." Tammy said.

Tammy started pushing back against me again as she continued to watch her husband kissing the girl in front of the hotel. When the girl got back into the car Tammy's husband disappeared into the hotel. Tammy and I quickened our pace and we both climaxed a few minutes later.

As soon as we were done and had our clothes on and straightened out Tammy asked me to take her to my hotel room so we could do it again in a bed.

Tammy called her husband from my room and told him that she had run into a couple of friends of hers and gone out for dinner and drinks. She told him she would be back at the hotel in a couple of hours. Tammy and I had sex two more times and then she took a shower and got dressed.

On the ride back to her hotel I talked to Tammy about the possibility of getting together again.

"I have to travel to Bowling Green a few times a year on business," I said. "Is there any possibility of us getting together the next time I'm in town?"

"I'd like that," she said, "but we would have to be careful. I don't want my husband to find out about us."

Now all I had to do was to find an excuse to travel to Bowling Green. The answer to that problem was handed to me two weeks later. I was offered the job as assistant warehouse manager. This gave me a pretty good raise but took away overtime pay. Instead of paying for overtime I was given comp time. That meant that for every eight hours of overtime I worked I would get eight hours off. Since most of the overtime in the warehouse was on weekends I was often able to take a day or two off during the week.

When I told Karen about my promotion I pointed out the extra money I would be making but that I would not be paid for overtime any longer. I didn't tell her about the comp time. Instead I was able to convince my wife that the new job would require that I travel a few times a month. She was so happy about my promotion and the extra money that she didn't care about the travel.

After that I worked weekends and extra hours during the week as often as I could and soon I was traveling 'on business' at least twice a month. I would go to Bowling Green and stay over night and Tammy always seemed to be able to spend some time with me in the motel.

On one trip to Bowling Green Tammy wasn't able to get away to meet me. I was disappointed that I had driven that far and spent money on a motel room and was going to have to spend the night alone. I went across the street from the motel for dinner and I was seated at a table next to an attractive woman who was also by herself.

She was about ten years older than me but she looked pretty sexy. I smiled at her and said hello. The smiled she gave me made me believe that I might be able to get something going with this woman.

"I can't believe that someone as attractive as you are dining alone." I said.

She looked at me and laughed. "That's a pretty lame pickup line," she said.

I started to laugh too. "I guess you're right but I meant it," I said. "I just didn't say it very well. What I really wanted to say was if you are dining alone would you allow me to join you."

She just looked at me for a moment. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the silence until she finally spoke.

"It would be nice to have some company for dinner," she said.

I moved to her table and sat across from her.

"I'm Barry Fox."

"I'm Pam Mitchell."

"Well, Pam, why are you here alone?" I asked.

"I live in Louisville but I'm here on business. I finished my business late today and didn't feel up to the drive home tonight so I got a room across the street. I come down here once a month but I usually don't spend the night."

"I, for one, am glad that you are staying over tonight." I said.

Pam smiled at me but didn't comment.

"I'm here on business too. I come here a couple of times a month. Like you, I am staying across the street," I said. I can't believe my luck. I've had a bad day up until now. To be able to have dinner with a beautiful woman with a wonderful smile makes everything worth while," I said.

Pam visibly blushed as she listened to my compliments.

"Boy, you do pour it on thick. I just wish my husband could hear this. He never compliments me anymore," she said.

"Well then he's a fool." I said.

By the time dinner was over we both knew that I was going to be spending the night in her room.

When we got to her room there was no pretense of making love. We just fucked. It was wild and passionate and it lasted for three hours before we both fell asleep.

In the morning we had sex again and as we lay in bed afterward we talked.

"You know, I come to Louisville at least once a month on business. Do you think we could get together the next time I'm in town?" I asked.

Pam kissed me and said, "If you don't call me I'll be very disappointed."

Pam gave me her business card and told me to call her at her office number and let her know when I would be in Louisville.

My visits to Tammy lasted for two years and my relationship with Pam lasted nearly four years.


Dr. Haverty stopped me at that point.

"Barry, I think we have reached a good stopping point for today," she said. "We can pick it up from here next week."

I hoped that Dr. Haverty would look at me when I got up to leave but she never looked up from her notes.


Third Appointment Wednesday, October 27

For my third session with Dr. Haverty I arrived right on time so that I wouldn't have to spend much time in the waiting area. My timing was perfect. I was able to go into Dr. Haverty's office immediately.

"Hello Barry."

Hi Doc," I said.

Dr. Haverty gave me a look that told me not to call her Doc.

I sat on the couch and Dr. Haverty got things started quickly.

"In our last discussion you had just finished telling me how you met Tammy and Pam and how you started your affairs with them," Dr. Haverty said. "Today I want to proceed a little differently. I have a pretty good idea of what you have been doing with the women in different cities. So I don't need a lot of background information about your other women. What I would like for you to do now is to just give me the basics. Tell me where you met women and how long your relationships lasted. I only want you to give me details on events that were especially important to you. These could be either positive or negative."

"Okay, I can do that," I said and began my story again.


After Pam I met Sandra at a bar in Paducah. Sandra was from Evansville, Indiana. I was able to sweet-talk her into agreeing to meet me on my next business trip to Evansville. I added a trip to Evansville once a month and this lasted about a year until her husband figured out what she was up to. After that I stayed away from her. I didn't want to get involved in that mess. In time I managed to meet other women in the cities I was visiting. Some were just one night-stands and others lasted for several months.

Six years ago I had six lovers in four different cities. I was wearing myself out trying to keep up the pace of life I had set up for myself. As I was driving home from one of my trips to Evansville I decided that I was going to have to get rid of at least two of my girlfriends. That night I did get rid of one of my lovers, my wife.

When I got home from Evansville Karen was waiting for me.

"Guess who I ran into today?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked, not expecting that this was important.

"I ran into Bill Gargas," she said.

I was suddenly uncomfortable. Bill Gargas was my manager.

"Do you know what I found out?" Karen asked.

I could tell by the change in the tone of her voice that this was not going to be good. I didn't answer.

"I found out that you don't ever go on business trips," Karen said with a snarl. "I thought that was funny considering the number of trips you have gone on over the last five years. I know you are cheating on me and I want a divorce."

I started to deny the accusation but Karen put her hand up.

"Don't try to deny it. I found the proof in your own files," she said. "You are a bigger fool than I thought you were. You kept all of your hotel and motel receipts. I already talked to a lawyer. You can contest the divorce but then all your little secrets will come out and I am sure you don't want that to happen."

I thought about what she said and agreed to give her the divorce. She had already moved out of the house and was staying with her parents.


Dr. Haverty interrupted here.

"How did you feel when your wife divorced you?" She asked.

"It was the lowest point of my life. For the first time I understood how my dad felt when mom kicked him out. I was depressed for a few days but I came out of it quickly. I still had my girlfriends and the realization that I could start looking for girls in Paducah again cheered me."

For the rest of that session Dr. Haverty asked me questions about the divorce and how it affected me.

"After the divorce did you experience any sexual performance problems?"

"No. I spent Monday and Tuesday of the following week in Louisville with two different women. I had no problems satisfying them or myself," I said.

She went on like that for twenty minutes until it was time for me to leave.

As I left I said "Good night Dr. Haverty," and stood looking at her.

She said, "Good night Barry," without looking up. I couldn't seem to get this woman to make eye contact with me. Was she afraid to look at me?


Fourth Appointment Wednesday, November 3

"Hello Barry."

"Hello Dr. Haverty. What should I talk about today?"

"Last time you talked about your affairs and your divorce. Just start after the divorce and continue from there. Again, keep the details to a minimum unless they are important."

I had to think for a minute before I started. Where should I begin?


After the divorce I was still dating my six girlfriends and I had started dating women in Paducah again. About six months after the divorce one of my girlfriends in Louisville broke off our relationship. Her husband had found out she was having an affair and threatened to divorce her if she didn't stop. A month later I lost another in Bowling Green. That actually worked out to my benefit because I was dating two women in Paducah and it was just getting too hard to keep up with all these women. It seemed that every time I lost one of my girlfriends I was able to find another to replace her.

This pattern continued until two years ago when I met Eva March at a party in Paducah. Eva was a divorcee. She was from a wealthy family in Illinois and had married a wealthy businessman in Peducah. After five years of marriage she caught him cheating and took him to the cleaners in the divorce. When I started dating her I figured it would be a short relationship. When she wasn't ready for sex on our first or second dates I had already decided if she wasn't ready on the third date I would be done with her.

For our third date she invited my to her house for dinner. On our first two dates she met me at a restaurant then after dinner and few kisses she would drive herself home. So on that third date when I drove up to her house it was the first time I had been there. I won't say the house was a mansion but it didn't miss by much. I drove up the circular drive to the huge all brick house. The house had to be at least 5000 square feet. Eva met me at the door and led me in through the marble floored foyer and into the living room. The room itself was half as big as my house. One wall was all stone with an enormous fireplace in the middle. The walls were covered with expensive looking paintings and the room was filled with antiques. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement.

Eva sat with me on the leather sofa and poured Champagne into two glasses. Then Eva held her glass up and said, "Here's to a wonderful evening."

We touched our glasses together and took a sip. Then Eva leaned over and gave me a soft but very sensuous kiss. Then we sipped our Champagne and talked until Eva said that dinner was ready.

Eva led me into the formal dinning room. The dining room was elegant. There was a very large crystal chandelier over the cherry dining table that could easily seat 10 people. On one wall there was a china cabinet, which contained some very expensive looking glassware and place settings and the opposite wall was all mirrors.

The meal that Eva served was almost as impressive as the house and the most amazing thing was that she had prepared it herself. It felt kind of silly to me to have just the two of us sitting at this big table but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the mood of the evening.

After dinner Eva asked me if I would like to see her bedroom.

"I would love to see your bedroom." I said.

Eva led my up the elegantly curved staircase and into the master bedroom. There was nothing small about this room including the furnishings. The biggest thing in the room was the king sized four-poster bed.

"Do you like it?" Eva asked.

"I love it."

"Would you like to spend the night with me in here?" She asked.

"Nothing would please me more," I said and pulled her into my arms.

As I kissed her, Eva slipped her hand between us and pressed it against my crotch. My cock began to grow immediately and as it did Eva massaged it further stimulating me. I was about three quarters of the way to my full erection when Eva opened my pants and pulled my cock out. When she wrapped her warm hand around my shaft it felt wonderful.

She played with my engorged member while I opened her blouse and released her breasts from her bra. Eva had wonderfully large breasts with thick nipples, which got very hard when I teased then with my fingers. It was evident from the first moment that my lips touched her nipple that Eva's breasts where very sensitive. She loved the attention I was giving her them as evidenced by the soft moans she was making as I sucked on her nipples.

I sucked on her nipples for several minutes and then I kissed my way up her neck to her ear and whispered to her. "How would you like me to suck on your pussy the way I was sucking on your nipples?"

Eva almost swooned. She had to catch her breath before she could speak.

"I would love that but first I want to taste you," she said.

Eva slid down my body until my cock was pressed against her cheek. She turned her head and opened her mouth to take me inside. While I was enjoying the sensations of Eva's mouth on my cock I began to wonder what kind of idiot her husband must have been to mess around and lose her and this house. The irony wasn't lost on me. I had cheated on my wife and she had divorced me but I didn't lose nearly as much as Eva's husband.

The oral attention Eva was giving my cock was better than I had received from any of the women I had been with and you have to remember I have been with many women.

I had to stop Eva from making me climax because I didn't want my first to come too quickly. I asked her to stand up and remove her clothes. I sat on the bed and watched as Eva finished removing her blouse and bra and then opened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She turned her back to me allowing me to enjoy the view of her nicely rounded bottom as she pushed her thong panties down over her hips and let them fall down around her beautiful ankles.

When she turned to face me again I had to sit for a moment and take it all in. Eva was about five feet five inches tall and weighed no more than 120 pounds. She had blond hair and blue eyes. Her full lips made her mouth very sensual and her sexy smile made me want to kiss her hard and long. Her breasts were large but not huge. I guessed her bra size to be a C cup. They were soft but they didn't sag at all and her nipples were large and beautiful. Her stomach was flat and just above where her long sexy legs came together there was a thick patch of light brown hair. The total package had been much better than I had expected.

I held my arms out to her and she came to me. I kissed her as I pulled her up onto the bed. Eva laid her head on the pillow as I positioned my self between her legs and began to nuzzle my nose in her pubic hair. I slowly moved my head down between her legs enjoying her scent as I moved. The smell of her sex was so strong that it almost intoxicated me.

When I ran my tongue over her nether lips I could taste the juices that were already flowing from her sex. Over the years I had found that all of my lovers tasted different but Eva's taste was by far the sweetest. I wondered for a minute if she had douched with honey before I arrived. I managed to give Eva two orgasms orally before she asked me to come inside her.

I was surprised at how tight she was but I didn't complain. How could I? She was as tight as Karen had been and I really enjoyed pumping my stiff cock into her. I managed to last ten minutes before I climaxed and during that time Eva seemed to be having one long orgasm.

Afterward, Eva got another bottle of Champagne and we lay in bed talking, sipping the Champagne and kissing. When I had recovered from our first coupling with the help of Eva's oral talent she climbed on top of me and sat down on my cock and quickly brought us both to another orgasm.

Eva was cooking breakfast when I came downstairs in the morning. She handed me a cup of coffee and started frying eggs. I was looking out the window and drinking my coffee when Eva asked, "Could you spend the rest of the weekend with me?"

I looked around at the back yard and the large swimming pool.

"I'd love to but I will need to stop by my house to get some clothes," I said.

"Why don't we just go out and buy you some new clothes?" She asked.

This put me in an embarrassing situation. She didn't know much about me. She never asked about my job or seemed to show any interest in how much money I had. Now I was going to have to tell her I could not afford to spend money on new clothes. With my monthly credit card bills for all of the hotels and motels and dinners out I barely had enough money left to pay my mortgage and car payment. I didn't want to tell her that I couldn't afford to buy new clothes.

"I really don't need any new clothes," I said.

"I want to buy you some," she said. "I want you to look good when we go out to dinner tonight."

I was a little insulted. Her implication was that she needed to dress me to make me presentable. I was about to tell her to go to hell when it dawned on me. Why should I care? This woman was beautiful, she liked me, she was great in bed and she had plenty of money. So why not let her spend some on me?

Over the next several months Eva spent a lot of money on me. I was spending most weekends at her house and one or two nights a week there. She even spent a few nights at my house and it didn't seem to bother her that I obviously didn't have much money. I had a full wardrobe, which she had bought for me, at her house and the closet at my house was also full of gifts I had received from her. As the weeks passed, Eva made more demands on my time. It was getting harder for me to slip out of town to visit my girlfriends but I didn't mind. I really liked Eva.

One evening last May, Eva and I had gone out for dinner and while we waited for our meal to be served Eva was talking about an idea she had.

"I was thinking that my house is just too big for me to live there by myself," she said. "What do you think about the idea of me selling the house and getting something much smaller?"

This worried me. I did love the time I spent at the house and the idea that I would no longer get to lie by the pool on a warm afternoon bothered me but what concerned me more was Eva saying that the house was two big for her to live there by herself. As much time as I had been spending there I was surprised that she thought of it as living there alone. Did this mean that she was going to dump me? Is that why she wanted to get a smaller home? I didn't want to ask her straight out if it was over between us to I tried to be subtle.

"If you sell the house you could move in with me," I said.

Eva took my hand and looked directly into my eyes. I could see that she was thinking of what she wanted to say. As I waited for her to speak I found that I was holding my breath so I forced myself to breathe and tried to look relaxed.

"You would really want me to move in with you?" She asked.

"Of course."

"Wouldn't you rather move in with me?"

I wonder if that was a trick question so I was very careful when I answered her.

"I don't care where we live just as long as we can be together." I said.

Eva leaned over the table and kissed me.

"I think that if we are going to live together that we should keep the big house don't you?"

"I don't care. I just want to be with you." I said.

My head was spinning. This was a big step that I hadn't seen coming. It wasn't that I didn't want to live with her, because I did. What could be better? I was going to be living in a wonderful house with a very sexy woman who also happened to be very wealthy. My problem was what would I do about my girlfriends. I contemplated this while we ate our dinner. The setup with Eva was going to be great and I could not afford to screw it up so I was going to have to cut back on my out of town trips. I decided to make visits to my out of town girlfriends and see which two I could live without. That would mean just two out of town trips a month. Later, depending on how things are working with Eva I can either cut back more or maybe add someone new. I would definitely stop dating any other women in Paducah.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.