Shadow of a Doubt
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After Shannon confesses her slutty fantasies to her Dominant husband, he sets about making them come true. A scorching tale of the fight between fear and desire as Shannon's life spirals beyond her control.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Lady, if you think I'm gonna upset your boyfriend, you gotta be kidding." He turned to Johan and continued, "I don't want no trouble, dude."

The relief that washed through me was tempered by a strange sense of inadequacy. My first thought was, Oh, thank God! The second was, Lady? I'm only five years older than this guy, at the most!

"Please," I said quietly, moving closer to him, "listen to me..." Lightly holding his tanned upper arm, I flicked my eyes down at the feel of his warm tight skin. I wondered if his hard bicep would taste salty. Trying to compose myself, I swallowed and said, "Johan is my husband, and I... I'm his good girl. I do as he tells me and h... he told me to ask you for help with my um, my bikini."

He looked over at Johan. "You guys want me to do this?"

I could hear Johan chuckle before speaking. "Yep."

Surfer boy looked back at me. "What about you? Is this what you want too?"

I hesitated. I was getting uncomfortable standing in the parking lot, holding up my bikini bottoms in my fingers. I wanted to get back into the car and cross my arms and die of embarrassment! I wanted it to be over! But, I knew there was more than that... something deeper... "Please," I whispered, gazing at the ground, my heart hammering in my chest. "H... Help me."

He snatched the flimsy fabric from my fingers and my mouth dropped open. I didn't think he was going to do it. Gasping, I stared open-mouthed at him as he went straight to his haunches. In a moment he had my thong untangled and his eyes drifted up my legs to the hem of my short skirt. He took one look at the thin, opaque material and grinned up at me, making me blush even harder. "Lift your foot," he said. Resting a hand on his shoulder, I picked up my left foot and he threaded it into my bikini. "Other one, he said as I heard Johan getting out of the car behind me. My bikini was now around my ankles and I must have looked a sight! I was just glad I was between the two cars and not in the middle of the car park. Sliding my thong up, over my calves and up above my knees, surfer boy stopped half way up my thighs and licked his lips. "Move your feet apart," he gasped, eyes riveted to the front of my skirt.

I stepped wider until my bikini bottoms became taught between my thighs. I couldn't believe what was happening and suddenly I felt very naughty. I really should be spanked for this, I thought. He wrapped his fingers around the back of my thighs, steadying himself. To me, it felt like his hands were on fire. The unfamiliar touch so close to my pussy sent a rush through my body. I had a sudden urge to slide my fingers into his curly blonde tangle of hair and pull his face into my wet cunt. Well, that thought was so naughty, I almost moaned!

"Lift up your skirt," he said, interrupting my brain.

"P... Please," I whispered, taken by surprise, "don't make me."

Johan stepped up beside me with his hands on his hips and a smirk on his face. "Do it, baby."

I swallowed and took the edges of my skirt in my fingers. I quickly looked around and saw two guys with surfboards walking towards us from the beach. They were still about a hundred yards away and they hadn't seen us yet. I figured I had about two minutes. I pulled up the hem of my skirt and closed my eyes, softly moaning to myself. I could hardly believe I was showing my cunt to a stranger. Wild contractions pulsed around the Ben Wahs as I shuddered at the thought, a trickle of juice running down the inside of my thigh.

"Oh, man. That's pretty," surfer boy whispered.

"She has a pretty cunt," agreed Johan.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass." Surfer boy was catching on and I didn't think I could have felt more like a slut as I awkwardly turned around, bikini bottoms tight between my thighs. Knowing we could be discovered at any moment, I quickly placed my hands on the car door and stuck out my ass. "You have a fuckin' plug in your ass?" he exclaimed, making me blush all over again. "Lenny and Aldo will never believe this!" With my eyes closed and my face burning, I felt him slap my ass softly, then pull my bikini into place, lifting the sides high on my hips "All done," he said, standing and watching me turn around and fix my skirt.

"Thank the man, Shannon," ordered Johan.

"Th... thank you," I whispered.

"My pleasure! You guys are freaky. Wait till I tell the others about this!"

With the beach bag and towels over his shoulder, Johan chuckled and took my elbow. "C'mon, babe. Let's go for a swim. Bye! And thanks!"

I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I was busy with amazed thoughts and was sucking in deep breaths of air when we almost bumped into the other two surfer guys. They rounded surfer boy's car just as we were leaving and Johan had to guide me around them. I smiled at how close they went to getting an eyeful. My ears pricked as I heard them talking about me. "Dudes, you won't believe it. That chick had a plug up her ass, just like we were talking about last night!" surfer boy almost shouted with glee.

"No way."

"Which chick?"

"The one that was just here!"

"No way! She was a babe!"

"Man, you're on drugs."

Johan chuckled merrily, dragging me down to the beach. The excited voices faded and the sound of the sea rose in their place. The sand was warm and white and squeaked underfoot as we walked over the dune and down to our destination. Being a Monday it was pretty deserted. There were a few piles of towels abandoned by those swimming or surfing and a couple of families further up the beach, but most of the people nearby were women, sun baking alone. One even had her top off while lying on her back, reading a book. As we walked past, I wondered how she could do that so brazenly. I'd never done anything like that before. Not even in the backyard! I'd always been too bashful. "You better stop staring," Johan whispered.

"Huh?"

"At her tits. Can't you stop looking? Are you imagining sucking them?"

"Johan!" I cried, punching him in the shoulder and glancing back at her. "You're bad." She did have nice tits though.

"You're worse."

I blushed all over again. The Ben Wahs were slipping and clicking inside me with every step. It's hard to walk on sand without exaggerating one's hip swivel. 'Perfect for Ben Wahs, ' Johan would have said. I clenched around them and was deliciously reminded of the plug in my ass. When I took off my clothes, the plug would be obvious to anyone who looked. I had a thong on for goodness sake. Trembling nervously, I said, "A... Anyway, I was not staring."

"If you say so. Okay, here is good. Lay out the towels. Don't bend your knees."

Johan dropped the beach bag in front of me and it fell on its side. Then he threw the towels on top of it and nonchalantly looked out to sea, like nothing was unusual. I just stared down the towels, open-mouthed.

I shook my head and shrugged, suddenly thinking this was fun. Bending over at the waist, I picked up the towels and righted the bag. I folded one towel over my forearm, poking my tongue at Johan playfully as I laid out the other one. Straightening them, I moved from one end to the other, bending over each time, like a complete show-off. I actually took my time, making sure anyone who happened to look had a good view of my ass.

"Slut," Johan said, grinning.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"Your skirt is caught on the plug too."

"Oh, God."

Quickly flipping it free, I sat on my towel, and winced as the plug pushed deeper. My skin was tingling all over and my poor clit pulsed as I took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Johan stood over me, peeling his t-shirt over his head and throwing it to me. Folding it like I always did, I realised I was squeezing my thighs together, crushing my clit. "Take your clothes off. I want to see that bikini."

I bit my lip. "In a minute? Please baby?"

"All right. But just a minute."

I looked around again. The closest people were two guys busy towelling off after surfing. It looked like they were getting ready to leave. I started to rock back and forth on my ass as I watched them. Glancing around, I noticed no one was really looking at me. They were all in their own worlds, enjoying the heat and the sun and the sound of the waves. Maybe they wouldn't even notice if I was just in my bikini. Maybe it would be like I was invisible or something. "Ugh," I groaned.

Closing my eyes and gathering myself, I thought about things. Why did I ever tell him know about all this stuff? Well, you did ask him to do it, I answered myself. Yeah, but I never thought it would be so intimate. And so humiliating. Oh stop it, feel your cunt. You love it!

I ran my fingers over my pussy under my skirt. My bikini bottoms were soaked through. "Mmmmm..."

"You can't fucking wait, can you?"

I bolted upright in utter dismay, almost hyperventilating and feeling my sunglasses go flying. Had I really just touched myself, right here on the beach? In front of everyone? Desperately I searched for and found my sunglasses, fumbling as I tried to put them on my head. At least with them on I felt a little anonymous. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. Looking around again, I hoped no one had noticed how nervous I was. Just as I was catching my breath, Johan fell to his knees on his towel beside me. "Turn and face me. Put your hands down behind you and lean back on them. Spread your legs either side of mine and I'll take your sandals off for you."

"O... okay." I moved around to face him and spread my legs like he had asked. Glancing sideways, I realised my topless friend was looking right at me. I mean, she also wore sunglasses and she was laying on her front so she might have been asleep, but if she was awake, she'd be looking right up my skirt.

Johan chuckled. The bastard! He knew!

Before I could say anything, he lifted my foot and took off my sandal. He put my foot back down so my legs were spread even wider. I trembled. God, she would be getting such a view. I hoped she was awake! Was she smiling? I felt a new tide of wetness seep between the lips of my clenching pussy. God, if they weren't transparent before, they sure would be now! I blushed scarlet. "You're showing her your cunt, aren't you?"

"Y... yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Y... yes."

"You're a hot girl putting on a show, aren't you?"

"Yes," I trembled again. "H... Hot."

Without warning, Johan's fingers and thumbs bit into my nipples and shook my breasts. He released them again so fast I wasn't sure it even happened. They burned and surged, thick and pointed under my tank top, shooting sparks of pleasure across my skin. "Ohhhh..."

"What, dirty girl?"

"Please... no, baby... don't... Ohhhh!!" He gripped my nipples and shook my tits again. I had to bite my bottom lip so as not to cry out. Thankfully in an instant he let go, but my respite was short lived. He reached between my legs without ceremony and pinched my clit, holding it right through my bikini. I screwed my eyes shut and tried not to moan aloud. He let go just as quickly, telling me to stand up and take off my clothes. I was in a pre-orgasmic daze as I climbed to my feet, and could barely see three feet in front of me. The hissing in my ears was becoming deafening and I was beyond caring whether people were watching me or not!

Johan sat cross-legged in front of me with a nice big bulge in his surf shorts. Smiling at him with heavy-lidded eyes, I reached up, slipping the tank top over my head and tossing it on the towel in front of me. Automatically I reached to make sure my bikini top was on properly. "I'll do it," said Johan, jumping to his feet.

My arms dropped to my sides as Johan stood and adjusting the fabric, his fingertips brushing over my swollen nipples intentionally. Holding my breath, I looked around and apart from the topless girl, only the two surfer guys were watching me. They looked like they were ready to leave, but it was clear they weren't going anywhere while I was on show. I swallowed and turned back to Johan, glancing down and checking my breasts were covered. Johan had actually narrowed the strips of fabric and both breasts were bulging out the sides.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.