Anna Daniel's - Cover

Anna Daniel's

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: John was just 15 and collecting for his paper route when he found Anna Daniels home alone. He was wet and cold and she invited him in for a hot drink. Then Anna taught John what sex was all about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   First   .

It was the summer of '02 and I had just turned 15. In January of that year I had taken over the neighborhood paper route from my older brother who had left for college. He had "willed" his paper route to me and I was thankful because it allowed me to earn some spending money without having to do any real hard labor. Jim, my brother, had indoctrinated me into the ins and outs of his route; i.e., which houses subscribed to the paper, which customers complained the most and when and how to make effective collections.

Jim also took me aside and told me about the legend of Mrs. Anna Daniel's. Mrs. Daniel was married to our local high school principal and they had one daughter who had gone off to college the year before. Jim told me that when he collected for the paper, if Mr. Daniel's wasn't home Mrs. Daniel's would sometimes answer the door wearing only a negligee and you had a shot of getting a glimpse of her breasts and sometimes even see the dark patch between her legs. I wasn't sure if Jim was teasing me or not but in the six months I had been collecting I had only seen Mrs. Daniel's once, and then she was wearing Levi's and a sweatshirt.

On Saturday, the 30th of August, I started out making my end-of-the-month collections and the most spectacular event occurred which changed my life forever.

Me? My name is John Moore and I live in Middleburg, Kansas. Middleburg is pretty much your typical small town, about 45,000 folks and it is a nice quiet place to grow up. As I said earlier, I am 15 years old and stand just less than 6 feet. I weigh about 140 pounds. My two best friends are Jesse Bass and James Bray. The three of us have grown up together and you won't see one without the other two being close by. At 15 we are just getting into girls and sex thing and trying to learn what we can about both. Only Jesse had access to a computer so any attempts to try and see porn on the Internet was limited by Jesse's access to his dad's computer. Oh, we had seen some pretty good computer photo's of women sucking and fucking and the three of us had all discussed how we were going to get into this girls or that girls pants, but so far as I know, none of us had even got a feel of a real tit much less anything else. On Saturday, the 30th of August, that changed for me.

That weekend both James and Jesse were out of town with their Middle League team so I was on my own for three days. I had decided to use Saturday to make my collection rounds and I got started about noon. I had taken my bike and was about half way done when it began to sprinkle. It wasn't a big deal, a little rain never hurt anybody, so I just kept on peddling around town. Within the next ten minutes the little rain shower turned into a torrential downpour and I was wet from top to bottom. I had ridden my bike up in front of the Daniel's house and I ran onto their porch when the front door suddenly opened and there stood Mrs. Daniel's, dressed only in a short house robe and her slippers. She looked out at me and said:

"Hey John! You're as wet as a drowned cat. What are you doing out in this weather?"

"Oh, hi Mrs. Daniel's I am just out collecting for the paper. I didn't know we were in for storm today."

Well, come on in boy or you'll catch your death."

Mrs. Daniel's led me by the hand around the outside porch and we entered her house through the laundry room. She had me remove my muddy shoes before we walked into the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table and watched her as she walked over to the refrigerator took out some milk and asked me if I would like a cup of hot chocolate.

"Yea, Mrs. Daniel's that would be real nice."

My eyes followed her and when she went over to the cupboard she bent down and took out a warming pan. While she was bent over I saw that her housecoat had pulled up almost above her panty line. I couldn't see her butt, but I definitely got a great view of her upper thighs. Anna walked back to the stove, poured the milk into the pan and started it boiling. She then came over to the table and for the first time seemed to notice that I was dripping water all over her kitchens floor.

"My goodness John, I completely forgot how wet you were. We need to get those clothes off of you and get them washed and dried. Now shuck out of them and let me get started."

"Uh, gee Mrs. Daniel's, I don't know. I mean... uh..."

"Oh for gods sake son. I won't bite you, now shuck off your clothes."

I reached down and took off my socks then stood up and unbuttoned my shirt and pants and put them all in a pile on the floor. I was standing in front of this stranger wearing nothing but my Spiderman underwear. "Uh, Mrs. Daniel', maybe you could get me a towel or something?"

"Sure John, hang in there."

She walked out of the kitchen and I just stood there shivering. In a minute or two she was back with a towel - and an idea.

"I was thinking John, I believe that you should have a nice hot shower to warm up that body of yours, what do you say?"

"Uh, I guess that would be OK ma'am."

"Look John, please call me Anna, Ok?"

I nodded an OK and watched as she grabbed my hand and walked me out of the kitchen and down the hall to the main bathroom. It had two doors, one from the hall and one from the master bedroom. I shut both doors and stepped out of my wet underwear and into the shower/tub and turned on the hot water. It really felt good, hot water cascading down my body, warming me up for the first time in an hour or so. I heard the door open and Anna walked into the bathroom.

"John, I brought you a couple of towels to dry off with. I have your clothes drying now. How are you doing in there?"

"Uh, I'm Ok Anna, thanks."

I saw one of her hands reach around the shower curtain and slowly pull it back a few inches. Her face appeared in the opening and I quickly lowered my hand to cover my privates. "Mrs. Daniel's, please, I'm naked!"

"Oh you silly boy. I know you're naked, after all you're in the shower. I was just thinking that my daughter loved it when I got into the shower with her and washed her back. You wouldn't mind that, would you John?"

My mind was spinning. What should I tell her? Yes was the obvious answer, but... I was naked and confused and truth be told, a little bit scared. I was scared of what would happen if she got into the shower. Where was her husband? What if he walked in on us? I was embarrassed, but I was also thinking that I would probably be able to see my first naked woman. "Uh... I guess that would be Ok." I said.

Anna pulled back the curtain and stepped into the shower and stood directly behind me. She closed the curtain and took the washcloth from my hands. She reached around me and grabbed the bar of soap. When she reached I could feel her breasts lying on my back. The felt large, soft and wonderful. I was still unsure of what to do so I kind of scooted forward a bit.

"John, you aren't scared of me, are you?"

"Uh, no... I... just have never..."

"Oh I know John, you've never been with a woman before. Just relax honey and let me take care of you, OK?"

"Ah, what about Mr. Daniel's?" I asked.

"Oh Mr. Daniel's is out of town. He won't be back until Sunday afternoon. It's OK John, no one will bother us, I promise. I also promise that you're really going to enjoy this afternoon. Now turn around and face me honey."

I turned around as Anna had asked me to, but I had my eyes closed. I could feel my cock stirring and although I had learned last year to jack off, this was a completely different feeling.

"Oh honey, you can open your eyes. After all, you want to see your nude first woman, don't you?"

My eyes slowly opened and there stood Anna. She was about 5'5" and probably weighed around 140 pounds. She wasn't fat, but she sure wasn't thin either. Her breasts looked enormous (I later looked at her bra and saw that they were 36C, but I didn't know what that meant anyway). Her tits sagged a little and she had huge brown areolas and her nipples were hard and stuck out like large erasers. I glanced down and saw her wet, brown pubic hair covering what I knew to be her pussy. As I looked at her she took the washcloth and started washing my body. My shoulders, chest, lower torso and finally finding my privates. She was very gentle and spent a good deal of time washing my cock and balls. By this time I had a huge hard-on and it was sticking straight out from my body. I guess I was about 6 inches then, but my cock looked large to me and what she was doing to it sure felt good. As I watched Anna, she got down on her knees and looked over my cock. She ran her fingers around, then up and down my shaft, then she slowly sucked my cock into her mouth. I had never felt anything like that in my life and after about three or four strokes I knew that I was going to cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.