New Start: Ray's Story
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ray is trying to become the man he should have been. And to have the marriage and life that he could have if only it all works outs. **For clarity please try to read New Start : Luke's Story first.**

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

"Liz today is a spectacular day. It is the first sunny day after weeks of rain," Ray said.

"What makes it such a grand day?" the woman said looking extremely attractive in her navy blue suit.

"Dana and I are taking all the right steps to rebuild. And its just plain magic to be wanted. I don't think women realize how much a man just wants to be wanted. Wanted in their lives, in their hearts, in their beds."

"So I take it something has occurred, a breakthrough with you and Dana," the woman hypothesized taking notes as she spoke.

"Yes, I think we have jumped a hurdle."

Later, as he was getting settled in the office, Luke called him.

Luke was getting married. Ray couldn't contain his smile. It was like his little brother was getting married.

"Yeah. You probably already know, but Jessie said it was okay to tell you that she is the majority owner of Grafix," Luke said cavalierly.

"She is?" Ray responded.

"Wow then she is..." Ray uttered.

"Rich," Luke finished... It was shocking to hear that someone he knew was that wealthy. But he could also hear the trepidation in Luke's voice. Was it the uncertainty of trying to reconcile his manhood with her bank account?

"... Because the money is meaningless unless it can make your wife smile more than she does..." Ray said in the middle of his speech. "... so she can stop for a minute. A long enough minute to realize that she has you with her, and everything is going to be all right. Then it's all good. You are both happy. The money is there use it as a tool to make each other smile," Ray finished. If he had to build Dana a studio, or buy her a gallery, he would find a way. Just to see her give him that blushing sexy smile again.

"You didn't," Ray said in response to hearing that Luke took Jessie to meet his parents.

Ray pondered this even as he was listening to Luke's recount of the experience. He hoped Dana would just be happy to hear about the experience without having to see it first hand. Of course, that was if she would talk to him again. Ray feared that he would probably come across as weak in the telling of the tale. 'Hell he probably was, ' he thought. He should have been stronger even then.

He laughed in a sudden soundless burst. 'What would Liz say to that?' he mused.

His thoughts were interrupted by Luke's question. Ray joked but he was happy to be Luke's best man.

Dana still slept on her side of the bed this morning. But she woke with a smile on her face. He had watched the morning light creep across the room to lie on her face. The warmth of it finally nudged her awake. She smiled in a glow that made the sun eclipse in envy.

"Morning," he whispered. He was looking for a suit to wear. He stopped to return her smile and enjoy the stretching of her body. The sheet fell away exposing her breasts. They drew his focus in a possessive letch.

She laughed as she pulled the covers up.

He could feel her stare as he turned back to search for socks. He was freshly showered with a towel draped insecurely around his hips.

"Oh you showered. You should have told me. I would have joined you. To conserve water," Dana said sweetly.

"I wish I had known. I should have realized. Given how ecologically minded you are. But I couldn't bring myself to wake you. You had more exercise last night than you are use to getting."

"Aren't we supposed to do multiple reps?" Dana asked saucily.

Ray was shocked. Just with her flirting and her sassy teasing and his cock was hard and already pushing against the towel's cinch.

He turned to her. He wanted her to see her affect on him. He wanted her to know that she had this power over him.

She gasped as her eyes dropped to his erection. Ray hardened even more causing the towel to slide open and to fall to the floor.

Ray stood and watched her watch him. And he wanted to preen. Her eyes scrolled from looking at his face to down below his waist where she lingered the longest.

"Am I just a piece of meat to you? My eyes are up here you know," Ray said walking to her grinning like a fool.

"Did you say something?" she asked with a sassy grin of her own.

"Just that I think our next workout is going to make me late for work. So I'll probably head straight to my usual Monday appointment."

"Why, whatever do you have in mind?" she replied with a saucy innocence.

"When will the kids be up?" Ray asked.

"We have half an hour. That should be enough, right?"

"Barely," he said pulling the covers off of her to run his eyes down and across her glorious form. "It crimps my style. As I hope you'll learn. I like to be meticulous."

"Meticulous?"

"Yes, meticulous," he said again letting his eyes ogle her. He took time to focus on her lips and her breasts and her pussy.

She shivered with the word. She said it again trembling slightly. Her nipples perked, extending outwards, waiting for his mouth.

He was right in front of her looking down on her lying naked on the bed.

She turned on the bed laying flat on her stomach, her torso resting on a couple pillows, as she cupped his balls with her left hand. She flicked her tongue out to lick at the head of his cock.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," Ray responded.

"I wasn't talking to you," she whispered before encapsulating the head of his dick into her hot wet mouth.

Ray could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times she had taken him into her mouth. And he could count to zero pretty quickly the number of times that she passionately did it. If he remembered well it was usually like she was drinking from a straw with the intent that she just get him off as quickly as possible.

Her tongue was rubbing against the sensitive underside of his tip, and his eyes closed, as he lifted his head back. He groaned deep.

She lifted her mouth off of him, "I've wanted to do this since the night at Polly's," she said with an eagerness.

Her mouth took him again, her lips softly cushioning him, her blonde hair falling to either side veiling her face. He could feel her tongue lashing at him. The feelings were achingly intense as her mouth rode him. She drove him into her mouth, down her throat and back, her right hand encircling the shaft pumping him.

He inhaled harshly between clenched teeth.

"Dana, you need to stop," he gasped.

"Why?" she said demurely releasing him with a pop.

"Because it's too much," he replied. His cock was bouncing, his hips flexing, seeking the warmth of her mouth again. It so regretted the abandonment.

"Just a little more," Dana laughed, pouncing back on him. She sucked hard. She was fierce with her tongue, twirling, lashing and stabbing at him. She was brutal and he loved every second of it.

"No, oh God. Woman you are killing me," he groaned.

He found his hand resting on the back of her head. Ray didn't have a clue as to how it got there. It wasn't pulling or pushing, it was just resting, enjoying the motion of her head.

"God give me strength," Ray said finally entwining his fingers into her hair and pulling her head off of him.

"What are you doing?" Dana said.

"Getting ready to enjoy my wife," Ray replied pushing her onto her back.

He crawled between her legs planning to ready her for his entrance. But she was already wet in anticipation.

"Come up here," she beckoned to him.

"It isn't always through necessity. Some thirsts need to be sated."

Ray placed his mouth on her pussy and sucked lightly. She was pink and wet, and his tongue easily found her clit. It tasted sweet in his mouth. The taste was due more to her reaction than anything else. To make a beautiful woman cry out your name was enough to sweeten anything. He licked at her until she finally said something jarring between moans.

"We need to hurry before the kids," she gasped.

"Yeah. You're right." Ray said.

He hightailed it up her body and lowered himself to her. Ray rubbed his tip against her opening. He could feel the damp portal and nudged at it with his cock.

She groaned, lifting her hips up, spreading her thighs wide urging him inwards.

He slid into her silkiness. He felt the moist grasp around him. He glided into her till he bottomed out.

She gasped an "Oh Ray."

"Does that feel as good for you?" Ray asked.

"Yes, even better."

He retreated slowly and returned even slower.

"Enough teasing," she ground out. "You can do better than that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.