Ebony and Ivory - Cover

Ebony and Ivory

Copyright© 2005 by Party

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A life-changing experience on holiday sees a wife's first step to becoming a slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

As Natasha lay in my arms my mind was in a whirl. She had just cheated on me with one of the hotel staff while I, unknown to either of them, watched from the shadows. Technically our marriage should have been ruined - she had come more in one session with him than in a month with me, how could she ever want me back. But then, she had returned from his room and ridden my rock hard cock till I came and she had another orgasm. Now she was lying on top of me, crying against my shoulder and

whispering over and over that she was sorry. I just lay there holding her not knowing how to respond, or if I even should. How could I let her know that I had seen it all, and enjoyed it as much as she had?

We had both received so much from this one night; she had been taken to a new level of pleasure, and had seemingly changed her attitude to oral sex while at her lover’s mercy. And seeing it all unfold in front of me meant I was more turned on than I had ever been before. There had to be a way to turn this to our advantage.

As I went over the night’s events in my mind my cock, still inside Natasha’s pussy, grew hard again. Usually it took me hours to recover from sex, yet here I was with my third erection in the space of only a couple.

Natasha’s tears stopped and she lifted herself up a little to look at me. Her face was a mixture of confusion, surprise and guilt.

“I didn’t know you were awake.”

“I have been for a while.”

“How long?” She asked in a nervous voice

“Since about three o’clock.”

“Oh God!” she exclaimed, rolling to one side, “You know I’ve been out then.”

“Yes I know. And I followed you.” I said getting up off the bed.

A few tears rolled down her face again as she sat up and turned to look at me. She looked so vulnerable, I could see that the guilt was tearing her up inside. Guilt at betraying me and guilt at having enjoyed her experience.

“Did you see anything?”

“Honey,” I said softly, “I watched it all.”

She looked at my manhood standing straight out from my body, and then back at my face. A smile slowly grew on her face as some of her guilt evaporated.

“And did you like what you saw?”

“Yes.” It was my turn to feel guilty and embarrassed.

“You liked watching your wife screwing another man?” The smile grew,”Liked watching his cock, bigger than yours, sliding in and out of me?”

I nodded.

“You liked seeing him cum in my mouth and in my pussy?”

By way of reply I grabbed her legs and tipped her onto her back. Pushing her ankles back towards her head I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could.

We fucked frantically, me pounding into her, the two loads of cum inside her combined with her juices making a squishing noise as I thrust in and out. Natasha grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer, she was almost bent double, but we didn’t care. This was a guilt fuck for both of us, we were trying to reconfirm our love for each other in the most physical way possible. And yet we were both so turned on, it was more than that, we knew that from now on our sex life would be different.

Having cum not long before I was able to last much longer than normal, and after 5 minutes or so and yet more orgasms for Natasha in this position I pulled out and roughly flipped her on to her front. Pulling her up by her hips I rammed myself back into her from behind. My thighs were slapping against hers and the squishing noises were still coming from her pussy. I leaned forward and started squeezing her breasts, pulling and pinching each nipple. This seemed to really do something for her as she started thrusting herself back towards me as she slid one hand back between her legs and started playing with her clit.

I can’t remember how long we continued in this position, all I know is that Natasha came at least twice before I finally released my third load of the night and we collapsed on the bed.

When we woke the next morning we were still curled up next to each other in the position we had fallen. After kissing our “good mornings”, we sat up.

“So,” said Natasha, “where do we go from here?”

“Breakfast probably.” I said with a smile

Swatting my arm she turned to look me in the eye.

“Seriously, where does last night leave us? I mean, I slept with another man.”

“I know, but although my reaction should be to throw you out, I think you saw how I actually felt when you got back. How do you feel about it?”

“I don’t know. At first, when he invited me into his room, I knew it was wrong and I just wanted to get out of there. But when he touched me, that feeling of doing something I shouldn’t turned me on so much that I just couldn’t resist. He was so gentle with me it made me feel as though I really meant something to him. And when I saw his penis, well I knew that as much as I loved you I had to experience it. Please don’t hate me, but when he entered me, I just knew I needed more.”

“Honey, I don’t hate you. If it’s possible I love you more now than I did before last night, you bloomed into a more erotic woman under his touch. How did he feel?”

“The length was incredible. It touched areas that had never been reached before, the sensations were incredible. I hope you don’t feel that I think yours is inadequate now, far from it, but ... I don’t

know...”

“You want to have him again don’t you?”

Natasha couldn’t hold my gaze as she nodded. I reached over to her and pulled her close.

“You can. Seeing you with him was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced apart from being with you after he had. I want to experience that again, and I know that you do too. I love you

Natasha.”

“I love you too Jack.”

There were a few tears in her eyes as she looked up and kissed me. I felt my cock stirring again, but I thought that if I acted on it this time, I would be too worn out for any future activities.

As we got ready for breakfast we decided that we wouldn’t let Sunday in on our agreement, we felt that it might change the way he acted if he knew that I was watching. To keep it more realistic, we also decided that Natasha would try to avoid him for the next couple of days, but, hoping that he had been affected as much by the previous night as she had, that he would try to find a way to talk to her. Finally, she would agree to meet him one night to talk, and would allow things to develop further. After that, to continue with the idea that she was hooked but couldn’t make it too obvious to me, she would only go to his room again every other night or so.

The next few days passed as though scripted. Natasha joined in with the water aerobics sessions, and Sunday always tried to get close to her either during or after each one. Each time, Natasha would politely, but firmly put him off, often pointedly glancing over to where I was sunbathing. Sunday was always discreet and accepted her refusals graciously, but I could see that he was smitten. Natasha wasn’t just some conquest for him, he respected her feelings, but couldn’t tear himself away from her. We would often see him chatting in a friendly way to many of the other women in the hotel, but whenever he spotted Natasha his attention would drift from those he was with.

Finally, around three days after their first night together, Natasha came over to me after Sunday had cornered her again and told me that tonight was the night. She had agreed to go to his room to talk to him and, so she had told him, explain why things couldn’t continue the way they were.

For the rest of the afternoon there was a nervous tension in both Natasha and I as we both anticipated what was to happen later that night, however neither of us could bring ourselves to mention it. While we were eating dinner, she reached out across the table to take my hand and asked me if I was sure about it. Seeing her there in the subdued lighting of the restaurant, her face lit by the candle on the table I felt my heart and stomach skip. I told her I was nervous, but that I wanted it as much as she did.

After dinner, we went to the bar for a few drinks to help both of us get over our nerves. The problem was that it was only around 9 p.m. and Natasha wasn’t supposed to be meeting Sunday until 2 a.m., although the bar was open until midnight we felt that three hours drinking might not see us making the appointment. We had a couple of drinks and noticed that the time had passed quicker than we thought, as it was already 11 p.m. Although there were still three hours before my wife’s rendezvous

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.