Subdued, Screwed and Tatooed
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by long4pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kylie runs out of gas in a not so good part of town. The car stopping in front of "Body Art" one of a few tattoo shops located in the college town. Seeing the owner in the shop, she asks for his help, but get much more than she asks for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Corey had unbuckled Kylie from the chair and taken her over to the sofa. He had draped her over the back with her ass in the air, but looking back over at the brunette on the floor, he had some other ideas. Now to get the cams set up, get himself a beer and hit his Viagra. He had no problems getting it up, but the pills would help him keep his erection for hours and by that time both he and the women would be fucked out. Tomorrow, Corey would get the help of a few of his friends, but tonight he had these two all to himself, and by the time he was through with them, they would know who their Master was.

It took Corey a few minutes to set up the three digital recorders around the women. He wanted to make sure that he caught all the action that would be happening to them. He went to the kitchen and got him a bite to eat, took two little blue "puffies", and grabbed a couple of beers. As he came back into the room, he noticed both the women stirring, " Might as well enjoy yourselves..." he spoke to them, "... you aren't going anywhere for a while." Corey grabbed the brunette and drug her over near the short table he used for a coffee table. She was still too far out of it to protest too much. He went to the cabinet and got what he needed and returned to her. Drawing her arms behind her, he attached a set of handcuffs to her and then put a set of ankle cuffs on one leg and looping the chain over the handcuff links, he clicked the other shut on her other ankle. Jemma head was clearing and she began to struggle against the restraints, cursing Corey as she did so. Corey stepped to his special chair and retrieved his "hot box " toy, he clipped one connector to the chain on the ankle cuffs and was about to hook the other to the handcuffs when he got better idea. He reached between her legs and found the rings he had so recently pierced there, clipping it to them, he smiled to himself, thinking of the current coursing through her clit. His thoughts were that this bitch might get hung up on this, cumming on the charge, as much as she had when he had run the needle through. He would have to find out if the box would be punishment or reward. Corey grabbed her under her arms and brought her up to her knees, her verbal abuse continued until he stepped on the foot pedal for the box. Jemma's mouth clamped shut, her eyes widenned and she moaned deeply. The intense burning in her clit and the violent shakes of her body as the electricity coursed its way through her. Corey let off the pedal and told her, "You see! This will happen every time you do not do as you are told, and I am telling you now, you will speak only when I tell you to, and you will then answer only... Yes Sir! or Yes Master!. You will never say NO! Do you understand me? " Jemma began her vile diatribe again and before the second word was out, Corey had his foot slammed on the pedal. He really loved the way her tits jiggled and bounced as her shook through the shocks. Jemma's brain was overloaded, and the spasms in her muscles continued even after he let off of the switch.

"Do you understand me?" he asked again, she began nodding her head, and he just tapped the pedal, the jolt shaking her, " Yes... Yes Sir!"

"You came in because you wanted a taste of this cunt, well, don't worry none,... you gonna get to taste that cunt alot in the next few days." he told her.

The dominance of Jemma and the Viagra had done their job and Corey's dick was raging hard. The metal bar piercings made it look truly menancing to Jemma. Kylie was starting to get the fuzzz from her brain when Corey stepped behind her. Bent over as she was, her ass in the air, she was exposed completely. Her pussy was opened slightly, the light colored outer lips parted revealing the hot pink interior. She was still damp from the stimulation of earlier as Corey bent to taste the sweet drops that held there. He latched his mouth on like a leech, sucking and running his tongue through the inner folds, rolling his tongue around her clit, hearing her sharp intake of air and the escaping moan that followed. He slobbered and spit in her opening, and felt her ass move back to his face. At eye level with with her ass open, he noted that her anal crinkle was pretty and pink in color too. That was virgin territory, he knew, and he was going to enjoy plucking the cherry from it. Corey stood up behind the girl and began lining his cock up with her pussy, rubbing the head up and down her slit, when he came up and felt her opening flare on his cockhead he shoved hard and speared half of his rod in to the girl. Kylies eyes popped open as she felt herself being invaded by something very hard and much too big, her first thoughts were to scream and move, but her eyes focused on Jemma and whatever was being pushed into her was being pulled out. Corey pulled out a few inches and put his weight into the next shove. Grabbing the girls shoulder in one hand and a tit in the other, he levered his hips and pulled the girl back with such force that he imbedded himself in her.

"AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggggg!" came the the strangled screech from the girl. Corey knew that the head was up against her cervix, but he also knew that he had another 2 inches to go. His grinding and bumping his hips brought moans of pain from Kylie, she felt each push as hot white blinding pain. She wanted to scream, but couldn't find the breath to do so. Everytime she thought she was okay, the man fucking himself into her would jerk her back and bring more pain to her insides and more to her brain. Corey felt the girl twitch, felt her pussy grab him as he went to pull back, and then he felt the hot wet secretions lathering his dick. He knew he had her, knew he had read this one right, she was a pain slut for sure and he was about to give her her first big orgasm.

Corey could feel the Y bar he had placed in her clit drag in as he would push. This bitch was tight, so tight he felt as if he was peeling the skin off his dick. But she was wet, and getting wetter by the minute. He could feel his cock head nudging at the opening to her womb, the small opening resisting the intrusion, but he knew that it would open and surrender to his ram soon. On the next push, Corey felt it, felt the small ring opening to her womb capture the head of his dick. It was like a tight band around the shaft of his dick, but the head felt open space, room to extend, ground to cover. Short powerful strokes, he hammered the little blonde repeatedly. He felt her pussy spasm around him, felt her body begin to shake and ripple, when the orgasm hit her, the mouth to her womb opened and Corey's ram slid in deep. He was in to the hilt, his nut sack bouncing off her extended clit.

"ohhhhhh... goddddd... so deep! ohhhhh fuckkkkkk! I'm cummmmmingggggg again! " Kylie's body was shaking, her muscle contractions kept her whole body shaking and shivers running from her toes to her finger tips.

Kylie's body was recovering and Corey felt himself being held ever tighter. It was almost as if he was 'tied' in the bitch and although he wanted to give her pain, he didn't want to cause damage to her. His dick was not going to wilt, so he would have to give her another cum and pull out then. He looked across at the brunette, her eyes were glassy with lust watching the scene before her and an idea crossed his mind.

One arm going under her chest, the other at her waist just above her hips, Corey pulled the little blonde cunt back on his dick hard. He lifted Kylie's body with his dick buried in her womb. The sudden movement startled the girl and at first she struggled, flailing her legs and arms about, but then realizing her perdicament, her arms and hands grasped his arm under her chest and her legs wrapped and locked onto his. The big man then walked the impaled girl to where her friend was bound and kneeling. Their joined sex was just a few inches from her face, and her eyes, glazed over with lust, never moved from that spot. Corey lifted the little slut, letting her juices coat his shaft and ooze down over his balls. He saw Jemma lick her lips.

"Lick it! Lick it, cunt! Drive your tongue in her slit and taste that sweet pussy." Corey taunted her.

Corey's words were just enough to break Jemma's daze, she wanted to taste Kylie again, wanted to feel the hot blondes mouth and body on her, but her mind came back to the position she was in. Her eyes shot to Corey's and the hate and refusal to submit showed. Corey eyed the strong willed brunette, he would teach her and he would take her. Kylie was submissive and would train well to obey, she was young and her body would serve her for some years, but he would tire of no resistance and her body would just be a cum dump. He could make her and then sell her to some rich Europeon for a toy, but the brunette had a strength he liked. A strength he would have to break and reshape. His foot found the pedal for the joy box and he watched as Jemma's features contorted and her body stiffened from the electric jolt coursing through her.

"I said LICK it, bitch! You disobey me one more time and I will show you what pain is!" he hissed at her, giving her one more shot of the box.

Jemma's clit and pussylips felt like they were set afire, he body convulsed as the electric charge shot through her. Her muscles, already straining to relax, were suddenly all constricted, and the release brought cramps to them. She tasted blood from the bite she gave her tongue and as much as she would have wanted to cry out, she wouldn't give this man the satisfaction.

"LICK IT!!" Corey bellowed as his foot headed for the pedal.

Jemma's face shot into the smooth hairless lips, afraid of another touch from the electric finger. When her tongue made the first swipe across Kylie's clit, the little blonde jerked through a whole new cum. Quite unexpectedly, her body tightened around Corey, his hands across the girls chest and belly, felt her muscles spasm and jerk. Her tits were bouncing on his arm, and her cunt muscles were rippling up and down his shaft. Jemma's tongue was making small touches as she continued to lick and suck. He brought Kylie up about half the length of his shaft and dropped her, repeating it a dozen times and the girl went off again, but this time there was something a little different. Instead of getting just really wet, as she had all night, the girl was gushing fluid. It was literally running down his legs and dripping off his sack. Every lift and drop brought another flood and Jamma's face was covered. Kylie was in spasms, mumbling and biting her lower lip, her body would jerk and then seem to go limp, her pussy would contract and send a fresh wash of fluid around his dick and out of her body.

"Fuck me!! I got a squirter." Corey thought. He had heard of women like this but had never experienced one. His first thought was that she had lost her bladder from all the orgasms, but the fluid was very clear and he never got the acrid smell of urine and Jemma was lapping the shit like a cat after cream. He watched as Jemma's tongue lapped at the slit, rolling around her clit and tipping and turning the 'y' bar that Corey had so recently pierced through it. Kylie was completely limp, and Corey felt like he was fucking into a bowl of jello. His grip on the girl had shifted to the point that he had both of her tits squeezed, using them for handles to pick her up and let her fall on his dick. Her nipples were puffy and red, and to each side of the pierced holes ran a small red streak of blood. His arms and knees were beginning to grow tired and, besides, he knew where he wanted to finish in his new cum slut, he would leave her no virgin holes tonight.

Jemma's eyes opened as her prize was being taken from her. She knew Kylie was a hot little bitch, but she never realized how hot she could get. Her orgasms had brought a rush of fluid which at first Jemma thought was piss but the sweet salty liquids taste was so addictive to Jemma, the more she licked, the more she got, the more she licked... Corey was moving her, turning her around and facing the low Japanese table in front of her. Corey lowered the girl face down on the table, her knees were under her but as limp as the girl was, her legs just splayed back and spread. Corey pulled his dick out with a very wet pop and a flow of fluid behind it. As Corey turned around, his dripping dick was right in front of Jemma's face. She stared at the large 'C' bar that was through the head, it made his dick look mean, almost like it had horns.

"Clean it, slut... take it in your mouth and clean that cunt juice off of it. Do it now or I'll light you up like a Christmas tree."

Jemma's compliance was almost immediate, her fear of the electric shocks he would give her if she did not please him. She was taking the first steps of her path to submitting to this monster, her mind wondering to what he might have in store for her, she realized that her own pussy was leaking. The heady smell and taste of Kylie brought her mind back to the task, sucking in the head of the shaft and swabbing it with her tongue. Her mouth came off the shaft and using her nose to lift it and run her mouth and tongue all along the underside of his cock. She nursed at his balls, sucking first one then the other into her mouth, washing and rolling the skin of the sack around in her mouth. She tried but could not manage to get them both in her mouth at the same time. Her mind and arousal both heightened to thought that big balls would soon produce a big load, and wondered what he might taste like. Corey pulled up and directed himself back to her mouth, her tongue went towards the piss slit but was shoved out the way as he propelled his dick to the back of her mouth and headed it for her throat. Jemma's eyes watered and she swallowed trying to avoid the gag she knew was comimg.

Corey was holding her head, one hand gripping the back of her head, fingers tangled in her dark hair, while the other had a firm hold under her chin. Yes, he loved doing this, ever since he had seen the old fucker in a porn flick, the one that did the little young chicks in every hole, Max Harddick... or something like that. He would hold them and throat fuck the sluts, they would cry and gag, and the spit and drool would hang out their mouthes. He had shot his dick straight into her mouth and when it had hit the back he pulled on her head, he felt the girl swallow and he entered her throat. First stroke and he was into his nuts, he could feel her throat muscles working around the head, he pulled her head back just enough to let her get air, then plunged back in, holding at the bottom for several seconds to relish the sensations and further break her will to refuse. For the next few minutes, Corey enjoyed the power he held over this beautiful woman, working her head and plunging himself into her mouth repeatedly. Feeling her strain to exhale around his cock as he would retract and her quick intake of air just before he drove back in. The accumulation of drool hanging from her chin and his nutsack, stringing down to her neck and tits, grew each time he retreated. He loved face fucking this bitch and soon, he thought, he would do it again and fill her full of cum, but not this time. This time he had other plans for the nut sauce he would spew.

Corey pulled his dick all the way out of the cunts mouth, letting the tip run up her face, between her eyes, and across her forehead. He used her face like a rag to wipe the spit and break the strings of drool from his nuts. What a sight! Corey turned and grabbing Kylie by the hips, he drug her body back on the table, positioning her ass just off the edge. The action solicited a moan from the girl, her nipples burning where they rubbed the rough table top. Corey again reached for Jemma's head, pulling her forward and moving her face towards the little blondes cunt.

"Suck it... lick that slit." he told her. "And if you want to help your friend, you better get that little asshole good and wet so I can fuck my dick in there."

Jemma shuddered at the thought of that oversized dick going in that tiny pink pucker. And it was pink and clean and very very tiny. Jemma adjusted her position from where Corey had pulled her up a little. Her knees and toes burning from the friction as they were drug over the carpet. Her arms and hands were still useless to her, still shackled to her ankles as they were, so she used her nose to spread the girls vulva open and began to lick in earnest. Rolling her tongue along the lines of the bar corey placed about her clit, over and through the lips, then she would tongue fuck the little blonde. Plunging as deeply as she could, recovering as much of Kylie's cum liquid as she could. Kylie moaned as she felt her roommates tongue begin to dig and intrude into her pussy. The tongue felt soothing on the piercings that had so recently been put there. Kylie's mind still not registering what there was there, only the small stinging sensation that they left.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.