Subdued, Screwed and Tatooed - Cover

Subdued, Screwed and Tatooed

Copyright© 2005 by long4pink

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kylie runs out of gas in a not so good part of town. The car stopping in front of "Body Art" one of a few tattoo shops located in the college town. Seeing the owner in the shop, she asks for his help, but get much more than she asks for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

In Chapter 1: our little slut Kylie has found herself at the hands and mercy of a tattooist, Corey. After seeing her reaction to some of the photos in his shop album, he drugs her and holds her hostage to his whims and begins her training to be a sexual servant to him and those he chooses to include. Strapped into one of his specially built chairs, all she can do is endured the abuse he chooses to reap upon her. Electric clamps hooked to her tits and the stainless steel dildo in her pussy deliver blinding shocks when her new Master is not pleased, and the new jewelry she bears in her clit assures that she will always feel the heat of sexual arousal every time she walks or brings her legs together.

In Chapter 2: Corey continues to abuse his new found slut, piercing her delicate parts, and brginning his art work on her body. He is joined by a friend, Aaron, a very large black man, who uses the little blonde as a cum bucket, only there for his pleasure. Corey allows Aaron to help him with his piercings of the girl. Jemma, Kylies roommate, gets worried and goes looking for her, finally finding her car and then witnessing some of the actions of the two men. She finds a way in and confronts the 2, but instead of rescueing Kylie, she succumbs to her own urges to have the girl and begins to help in her path to submission to Corey, and her life as a slave to sex.

Jemma was on her knees lapping at Kylie's pussy, raking her tongue up and down the slit, flicking and flipping the rings that Corey had pierced through her lips not an hour ago. Jemma felt Aarons hands caress the sides of her tits, cupping and weighting them from underneath. She moaned as he squeezed them rather roughly and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumb. Already in his mind was the thought of strecthing these nipples out, pulling on them and making them long and hard and then running the piercing needle through them. He realized that the thought had made him hard again, his dick pulsing with his heartbeat.

Jemma continued to lap at Kylie, her one hand held the girls lips open, the hot pink inner color shining with her juices. Her tongue moved up and down the slit, rolling around the hole that oozed the sweet liquid, up the inside of her pussy lips to gently suck at her clit. Using her tongue to raise the bar that Corey had so recently put there, letting it thump back to her body. She felt Kylie jeck each time she did this, felt the girl push her pussy onto her face, felt her sucreet more of her cum juices. Her tongue rooting its way between her ass cheeks, she poked and jabbed at her crinkled opening, pointing her tongue and feeling the small spasms from the contact. Jemma's other hand had found its way to the crotch of her own shorts, pulling them and her panties to the side. She was wet, very wet and very hot, her clit had already pushed its way out and was throbbing with need.

At first, Corey thought that this woman might be trying to manuver something to get the girl away, but as he watched her, he realized that she was entranced with the girl and was as much into taking what she wanted from Kylie as the two men were. Her mouth and tongue had Kylie at a fever pitch, and Aaron was working his magic on the lusting brunette. Corey could feel Kylies breath on his balls, he felt his own need rising as he reached for his pen again. His vision was to ring each nipple with a long stem rose. The stem and leaves wrapped around the outer edge of her areola, the open flower on the top and inside. Kylies body shook at the first touch of the pens needle and then, seconds later, shook with a violent orgasm. Corey reached down and hefted his dick to her mouth, her eyes opened when he brought it to her lips, but they were glazed with lust as the girl opened her mouth to take him in. With the hand he had freed, she pulled the foreskin back to run her tongue around the head and flick the "C" ring he had peirced there. Corey bumped his hips, sinking about 4 inches in her mouth, poking at her throat and making her gag. It seemed that the more she endured, the more she craved. Movement at the other end of the chair caught his attention and he watched as Aaron had pulled the kneeling Jemma up to her feet. Jemma's mouth had never once left Kylies pussy, her eyes were barely slits as she pressed her face in the girls sex. Corey eyed the olive skinned beauty, her back was flawless where Aaron had lifted her top, her tits hanging under her were full, though not as big as Kylies, they were perfectly shaped and heavy.

Aaron's hands had mauled Jemmas tits, he liked the way they filled his hands and he liked the moans she gave him when he squeezed them rather roughly. Bringing his hands down, he had found one of hers in her shorts, her fingers buried deep in her own pussy. He pulled her hand away and placed it on Kylies thigh, his own hands returning to her crotch. Grasping her thighes and running his hands under the thin running shorts she had on. He played there for a moment, enjoying the wetness he found, dragging her lips open and playing with a clit that was almost as big around as his little finger. Aaron stood behind the girl and grabbing her hips, pulled her to her feet, she refused to relent the pussy she had her face in and was bent at the waist holding Kylies thighes open to her oral assault. He pulled her shorts down to about her knees and then hooked his fingers in the thong that she wearing and pulled them away from her. They were so wet that they seemed glued to Jemma's body and the action was like peeling a skin from her. As they joined the shorts, they both fell around her ankles, and Aaron slipped them off of one leg. As he did this, his face was within inches of her sweet ass and her cuntlips were dripping with moisture, he felt the girl shiver as he raked his tongue up her slit. Aaron wasn't much for eating pussy, but this bitch was just too fine not to sample a taste, besides, he wanted to suck and nibble on that big clit of hers to find out where it might send her. placing his hands on her hips, he spread her open and ran his big rough tongue all around on over her pussy. Rolling it in and out of her, and dropping down to tease her clit. Aaron wrapped his lips around it and sucked the skin up and away, rolling his tongue around the tip and driving back down. Aaron sucked again, this time letting his teeth graze it as he pulled off, this sent the girl over, he felt her body spasm and shake, felt her knees begin to bend as they might not hold her up. He brought his hands around her front to help steady her, and much to his surprise and delight, her pussy almost gushed fluid out, so much so that it literally ran down her legs and dripped to the floor. His dick pulsed with his every heartbeat, and as he stood up behind her he guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

Jemma wanted to grab Kylie and run, but right now her mind would not complete that thought. She now had what she had wanted for so many monthes. Kylies pussy was sweeter than she had dreamed, her juices all over Jemmas face, and every time the girl came she would send more out. And the big black man she had heard called Aaron was doing things to her body that she wanted to go on. The way he had handled her tits, squeezing and pushing them together, rolling her nipples and pulling them up and out. She liked her tits HANDLED, she liked feeling a mans hands roughing them over and gripping her nipples. Most men wanted to hold them tenderly and suck at her nipples, but not this black bastard behind her, he wanted them for handles, to move her body to his liking. His big fingers had dug tracks in her pussy, spreading her wetness and diddling her clit which lit a fire in her belly. She had thought about stopping him when he had pulled her shorts and panties off but his mouth had latched to her pussy so quickly, and then she was lost again. Glancing back between her legs, she had caught a glimpse of the huge dick he had and began to shake at the thought of taking such a manpole in her. She felt his tongue part her open, his hands on her ass pulling her sex open to his laving oral member. "My god" she thought, "his tongue is bigger than some dicks I've had, and this one was probing the mouth to her pussy over and over, trying to fuck itself into her. Jemma felt his lips close over her clit hood and begin to draw it out. Her sex was so blood engorged and swollen, and his mouth and tongue were teasing the most sensitive parts. His whole mouth would cover her lips and suck, she wondered if she could get hickies on her pussy, what a strange thought. She felt her cum rising, she fought it for a brief second, but when his lips wrapped around her clit and he drug his teeth across it, she was hit. She felt a rumble in her inner self and then the quake began in earnest, a giant spasm hit her abdomen and spread out, her arms lost their grip on Kylie's thighes and her face was smeared into the girls crotch. Her legs and knees shook so violently that she thought she was going to fall to the floor, and she would have save for the big man's hands holding her hips and keeping her face shoved into Kylie. She felt her pussy contractions, felt herself ejecting fluid from her body, felt her own juices flowing down her legs and the big black mans chin and face. And as the shakes and quivers of her body began to subside, she felt Aaron move and position himself to tske her. The big blunt head of his dick nudged at her opening and he rubbed it around in the ample wetness he found. With the tip lodged in her hole, she felt him wrap his hands on her hips and with his thumbs hooked on her ass cheeks, he spread her open wide and gave a grunt as he pushed about 4 inches of his dick inside her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." she sighed out, "S SS SSSlowwww,... it's so big, sooooo goooooood." Jemma had felt her clit roll up against the big dick as it entered her, like someone had hooked a live wire to her as it rubbed against the big mans tool.She felt the big man pull back and braced her self against the thrust she knew was coming.

Kylie was becoming more aware of her surroundings and what was being done to her body. The burning itching pain, the burning itching lust, the convulsing orgasms that racked her body over and over, and the hunger for more of the same. She could feel herself restrained and she welcomed it, having something to hold her body against as it was taken into bliss. Her memory kept giving her visions of things that had happened in the past few hours, she thought she had heard Jemma's voice, but that must have been her imagination playing tricks on her. Jemma would not have allowed anyone to tie her up and abuse her this way. But if she was being abused, why was she reacting this way, why was she enjoying it so much and looking for more. Her nipples were standing so long, and everytime she heard the buzzing noise, she would feel the stinging sensation and it would heighten the feelings of whoever it was that was doing such a great job of eating her pussy. She could feel her clit engorged in blood and the burning there she didn't understand, but when it was sucked on would send her through a threshold of pain and pleasure, racking her body with convulsions. The stiff dick that was near her head would sometimes pass across her face and she would drag her tongue down and over it, flipping the c bar that was through the head of it. Turning her head, she would suck at the loose skin of his ball sack and try to suck one of the large balls into her mouth. She watched as the large mans hand held her tit, and the other brought the buzzing tool to her skin and the tingling fire in her breast would begin. It felt so good to close her eyes and let the tongue in her cunt and fire in her tits to join and explode into her as she came again and again.

Aarons hands held the brunettes hips firmly, the head of his big black mudsnake was nosed against her cervix, making her gasp with the pain pressure of his big tool. One more push and he would be where no man had been before, with three more inches of dick left to find purchase. Knowing he was about to make her scream in pain, he brought his right arm under the girl and grabbing her left hip, his other hand went to the back of her head holding her face in Kylies cunt. And with a slight pull back he rammed the remaining inches into her clutching pussy, battering open the mouth to her womb and pushing her into extreme pain. Aaron felt the girls scream, her hands flew back to try to push him from her, her knees buckled from the blinding pain, he held her middle up and her face jammed into Kylie, she was skewered there like a pig on a spit. Her hands trying to prevent him from moving were to no avail, like a dog fucking a bitch, he hammered short strokes into her body, feeling the head of his dick bottom out in her womb. battering her with blinding stabs of pain. From his past experience he knew he was dealing her blinding pain, but he also knew that her body would adapt to him and in a couple of minutes she would be screaming for a different reason. "oh my gawd... oh my gawd, pull it out... You're killing me, ripping me!" " It's toooo BIGGGGG!" he heard her cry out, but Aaron relished the pain he caused, it helped him break the bitches and when he was through they would remember the pleasure he brought them. And they were his for a lifetime then. Aaron felt the adjustment of her body, the give of her muscles, felt the tension in her legs and stomach begin to relax, in minutes, he knew, she would be begging him to finish her, begging him to fuck her harder. With one final shove, Aaron buried his bone and their crotches met. One inch... that last inch, and Jemma knew that she would never be the same again. The white blinding pain struck her, making her eyes roll back in her head and she came very close to passing out from the way her guts were wrenched. She could feel her insides move to accomadate the black intruder, her hand reached to her stomach and she could actually feel the head pushing up and out just below her ribs, it made an odd lump on her normally smooth flat belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.