Subdued, Screwed and Tatooed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by long4pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kylie runs out of gas in a not so good part of town. The car stopping in front of "Body Art" one of a few tattoo shops located in the college town. Seeing the owner in the shop, she asks for his help, but get much more than she asks for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Corey heard the knock at the rear of his shop, and pulling his shorts on, went to open the door for his friend Aaron. Checking the peephole and being sure it was his friend, he opened the door and let the huge black man in. "Damn, what took you so long? " he asked. " ahhh, man, you know them damn bitches I got that hang around down there. That fine one, Rachel, she wanted me to bust a nut in her. She's hot for my dick, man and I tell you, if I hadn't planned on being here, you might not have seen me for 2 or 3 days." Aaron told him. "Yeah, well, what we got in here will surely make up for you putting her off a couple days. This little cunt is hot, and gets hotter with everything that she feels."

Aaron stepped through the door into the workroom and saw Kylie in the chair. The petite little blonde, strapped naked with clips attached to her very firm nipples, he could also see the wire running out of her pussy and the new handy work that Corey had just finished. He reached out and ran his hand up her leg and across her stomach. This touch brought Kylie awake enough to realize that there was someone else in the room now. As her eyes focused she realized that the someone was black as the night and he was huge. She went to cry out and then thought off the shock she was apt to recieve and the words became a whimper. Aarons hands roamed her body, one drifting to between her legs, running straight up and began to fumble and tweak the new bar in her clit. A moan erupted from her lips as her body again began to betray her. "Why? Why am I excited with this? I should be shaking with fear or outraged and yet the thought of this man with his hands on me has me excited." she thought to herself. Aarons fingers sought out her hole and drove into her unexpectedly. "AAAAArrrrrgggggg" she cried out. And Corey hit the pedal not realizing that Aaron was still touching her. The shock hit Kylie like a freight train, stiffening her body, but it also sent a wave up Aarons arm. "Damn man, What the fuck was that?", "Just a little something to keep her inline. Sorry man I didn't realize that you were still touching her, but hell, you just got a taste. Think about it running in her through her tits and cunt."

"She had better learn to keep her mouth shut or she is going to get a long taste of the box.", Aaron smiled, "I wouldn't worry about that, I got something that will surely keep her quiet. Jeeeeez man... look at them nips, they got to be an inch long, and as big as ma' lil finga'." Yeah, and with your help here in a minute, we gonna' see to it that they stay that way most of the time." Corey again stripped his shorts off and Aaron began taking his clothes off and piling them on the bench near the wall. Kylies eyes had shifted from Corey to Aaron, the large man was removing his pants with his back to her. He wasn't wearing underwear and when his pants were about his knees, Kylie stared again, thinking she must have seen a shadow or something, but then he turns towards her and she realized that what she thought was a shadow between his legs, was actually his dick hanging. Limp, it was almost as long as Corey's but it was wider already, and had a menacing curve to it. And though it didn't seem possible, it was a darker shade than the man itself. Her eyes followed him as he stepped back to the table, he reached over and rolled her nipple in his fingers, Kylie closed her eyes and groaned. The clips had begun to numb them but the action he had taken returned the feeling in spades, sharp tingles of fire danced through her breast. With his other hand he reached down and stroked himself a couple of times. " You like what you see, cunt?? If you don't, you will. I've had me a nut each night for the past 2 weeks and each night it takes longer to get my cum, so youse in fora treat tonight" Aaron laid the black tube of flesh across the girls hand, strapped as she was, all she could do was close her hand and the fear that caused, seeing that she could not wrap her fingers around it. "oh no, she thought, he can't be thinking of letting him put that in me" she felt the cock in her hand pulse and seem to come to life, she had closed her fingers on it and now it was filling and rising before her eyes, rolling across her hand, she could feel it stiffening ang growing hard.

"How did she take to you stickin' her pussy?" he asked Corey. " Well, I don't think she really expected it, but once she learned to hold her mouth shut we were fine." "You think we gonna have to have all these straps on her? She don't look like she would be to bad to handle, she ain't going anywhere." " No... I don't think she can run, even if she could get up, but I want to keep them on her until we're through with the piercings, when we get down to the fucking, we'll turn her loose." "Did I hear you right, man? You gonna' let me help you punch the holes?" "Sure, told you that the last time you were here. Get you started and good at it, and you can do your own bitches when you want." Corey saw the look on Kylie's face and followed where her eyes were going. Aaron's dick had grown, and now laying across her hand, it throbbed and pulsed, the shaft had filled and was wider than the wrist that holding it.

"Jeeeezzz, bro, how do you walk around with that horse dick hanging there?" Corey laughed "How big is that thing anyway?" "Man, thats twelve inches of prime black mud snake. Mother fucker kicked me in the nuts years ago in a fight, the doc said it busted one of them chambers in there so now when it gets hard I got this curve up and to the right." Corey saw the menacing looking angle at which the black mans dick turned, just the physical size had to cause discomfort, but with that angle in it, it seemed as if it would be more torture than pleasure for a woman to take. "All them cunts seem to scared of it at first, but they all come around before its over. Had one tell me it felt like I was corkscrewing her guts when I got my ass in gear, thought she might have to go the doctor, but after I got through with her, she forgot about the doctor and came knocking my door for the next 2 weeks."

"What we gonna do to this slut? I'm ready to play."

"Well, like I told you, I got to her clit before you got here, but I still want to do her tongue and her tits. And we might want to put a couple of rings in her cunt lips, they might come in handy later."

"Damn man... sounds like the bitch got a night ahead of her."

Aaron walked around to the head of the girl, grabbing himself at the base of his dick, he began to slap Kylies face and head with it. Thats it bitch, you gonna get a taste of this soon. Gonna run this big licorice stick right down your throat. You ever suck dick before girl? hehehee... sure you have, thats all you white sluts like to do, you know them little boys you fool with won't want anymore when you let them bust a nut in your mouth. Holding her chin firm, Aaron looked in her eyes and asked, " Baby... you swallow or do you spit?"... "Answer me, bitch... you swallow or do you spit it out?"

Kylie, shook her head, " I... I... I haven't... I don't..." Aaron reached out and grabbed one of her nipples and twisted cruelly, leaning close he told her " Don't start your lies, bitch, I know all you white sluts suck dick, you gonna suck mine and swallow every last drop of my baby juice, you hear me, bitch?" Kylie swallowed deeply and shook her head answering, "YYYYess... Yes sir" Aaron smiled and straightened up, his dick still hovering around her face and mouth, "Nice cunt you picked, bro... why don't we start with her tongue here, get one of them big ball things going in there." Corey smiled, knowing that the balls in the tongue were popular for blowjobs, but the bigger the ball on the end the harder it was to talk. But then this bitch was going to be doing very little talking from here on out. Corey reached to the tray and turned to the girl to see the look of fear in her eyes as he held his large piercing needle again.

Corey leaned down to Kylie and spoke to her in low tones, "What is to be done to prepare you for your life as my cum slut will be done wether you cooperate or not. Do as you are told and the pain will be brief... disobey me or hesitate, and you will be punished and I will make sure you feel all the pain I can make it. Do you understand what I am saying?" Kylie nodded, and was imediately thrown into excruciating pain as Corey squeezed the clamp on her nipple and twisted it. "AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrggg..." was the only noise she made as her body stiffened and strained against the bounds that held her in the chair. "Answer me, bitch, answer me when I speak to you!!" "Yessss..." "Yes what??" as he twisted again, screaming she answered, " YYYESS, master!" Corey released her and turned to his tray.

"You have more than likely seen some of the sluts on campus with their tongues pierced, it's because it adds to the feeling of blow jobs and when you lick another womans clit, it will add stimulation. You will have to learn to talk around it but there will not be much you need to say for the next while anyway. Stick out your tongue." Kylie heard him and stuck the end of her tongue out. "Stick out your tongue, slut, and hold it out as far as you can." he bellowed, and she extended her tongue as far as she could, holding it there. " you will learn to listen when I speak, and be quick about it." with that said, he positioned the cork piece on the top of her tongue and gave a quick shove with the needle through the bottom. The sharp pain caught Kylie by surprise and she tried to withdraw her tongue back into her mouth but the long needle prevented it. " For that, Bitch, I'm going to give you the biggest ball I have. You will think better of pulling away from me in the future." and using the needle for leverage, he pulled her tongue back out and prepared to mount her jewelry. The crimp ball for under the tongue was small, but the ball on top was large for such a little girl as she was, a little better than a quarter inch across, and the shaft was long to give it plenty of movement. Corey retracted the needle and inserted the shaft in one quick well practiced motion, not giving the girl a chance to pull her tongue back in her mouth. Crimping the small ball underneath, he released her tongue and looked at Aaron, "See... nothing to it, you can shove the needle through fast or slow, depending upon how the bitch is acting." "Cool, bro, now lets see how the little lady uses it." And with that Aaron released the strap that was holding her head down, " Now, bitch, lets see how good you can suck dick. And I better not feel no teeth. You bite me and so help help me you will feel pain and it won't be no shocking shit, you understand me? " "Yethh... yeth lur!" the girl tried to mumble around the new ball, not knowing what was to come next, the new work burning in her mouth, she could taste the blood that oozed from the hole.

Aaron adjusted the headrest on the table so that head was dropped down below the level of the table. He began to fist his dick, pushing pre-cum out the end and rubbing the slime all over her face and lips. Using it like a stick, he began slapping her across the forehead and face. "Open up yo' mouth, bitch!" Kylie opened her lips to reply, but the big black dick entered before she could mumble any reply. Her lips were strecthed around the huge cock and her mouth was full and all she had was the head in her mouth. The action pushed the foreskin of Aarons dick back off the head, and his next jab made the girl gag. She tried to roll her head away from the invading probe, but Aaron reached down and grabbed her head in both hands, holding it straight. " That's it, 'ho... ohhhhh... yeah, I can feel that ball bumpin' the head." Aaron began rotating his hips, and everytime his dick reached the back of her mouth, Kylie would gag, blowing spit and drool over his shaft. "Swallow, girl, before he kills you with that thing." Corey said. Kylie barely heard the words but as Aaron's dick bottomed out the next time, she swallowed and didn't gag. The drawback was that it tried to enter her throat.

Corey was watching the oral rape, feeling his own dick stiffen more. His phone rang, startling him, but he cut the caller off with a brief response to call back tomorrow. He turned his attention to the tray beside him. He had six titanium rings, two larger ones about 3/4" around, and four of them about 1/2" around. All would be hanging in the girls body before the night was out. Aaron had removed the clips from her tits and was mauling them roughly and squeezing as he pushed himself back into her. He watched the girl, watched her body writhe and shake each time Aaron would push into her mouth. He watched the muscles strain in her neck as he pushed it further in each time. Corey picked up the shaving gel and razor, shaving the remains of her pubic hair would be the first chore. He spread the gel and began to remove the short stubble from her lips and the vertical strip that she had left on top. Now smooth, he decided a taste was in order. He had noticed, when he was shaving her, how wet she had remained. She may be in total fear for her life but the little girl was getting off on it... BIG time. He pulled her lips back and his tongue shot straight to the source. Lapping around her opening and running up to her clit. He roughly tongued the peircing he so recently put there. Batting it about and making the girl moan with both pain and arousal. "Whoaaaa... man, I don't know what you doin' to this bitch, but keep it up. She's gobblin' my dick like a pro'" The words seem to enflame Corey and he increased his tongue lashes and relished the damp offering she gave him. The girl was flowing, straining her body against the restraints, but just as she was about too cum, Corey stopped. Reaching to the tray, he grabbed his needle, placing it up on her pussy lip, he felt the girl stiffen, leaning in he resumed his licking, waiting until she relaxed, then he shoved the needle through. He felt the girls body react, pulling it out and he repeated it 3 more times. Removing the needle from the last hole, Corey began placing and closing the rings, 2 in each lip, one high one low. When the ends were pushed together and crimped, the only way to remove them was to cut them off, and being the hard metal that they were, it took a very special tool.

Sitting back and admiring his handy work, Corey heard Aarons groan. He knew the big black man was about to give his slut a protein treat. He again leaned in and began to tongue the girls slit. Tasting the small amount of blood from the piercing he just did only enhanced the taste of her nectar that seemed to be running from her. His teeth found the "y" bar and clamped around it, pulling it out and flicking his tongue across the tip of her clit, her body bounded off the table. Grabbing the wires of his enforcer, he pulls the dildo out with an audible plop and drops it to the floor. Rolling his tongue around he roughly shoves 2 fingers into her, pushing up to locate her G spot, keeping his fingertips on the spongey area he found, he humps his hand and sucks at her clit at the same time. "AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggg... ggggghhhhh!!!!" Her body convulses into an orgasm like she has never had before, and she feels herself release a great amount of fluid, as if she has peed herself. " MMMMMMuu- thaaaa... fucccckkkaaa..." he hears Aaron groan out, "OOOOOOohhhhh baby,... swallow baby, swallow that jizzz... ooooohhhh yeah, work that throat slut. "

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.