Helping Out at the Bar - Cover

Helping Out at the Bar

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her husband ask her to take a part time job helping out at a bar

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Tina was in the best mood of her life when she arrived at the bar. She was sexually stimulated to the point of almost not being able to sleep. It was like drinking 100 cups of coffee. Tony was glad to see her and whistled looking at her short black dress. Tina turned for him, lifting her dress slightly and showing just a glimpse of her pussy, saying, "Do you really like?" "Oh yea," was his smiling reply. Walking out from behind the bar Tony took a good look while walking right up to her saying, "Damn, girl you don't have anything to hang on the bar today. We'll just have to think of something new." Tina smiled and took hold of the bulge in his pants saying in a sultry manner, "May I start work a little early today?"

Tony let her unbuckle his pants and drop them to the floor, his hard cock springing free. Tina looked up at his face while rubbing his cock and asked, "Would you like to fuck me?" "That's a stupid question girl," he said while turning her around and leaning her over a table. Her dress was so short that it rose up on its own and it was only a second before she felt his fingers find the entrance to her pussy. Face down on the table this white beauty had opened herself up for this big black man to have his way with her. Tina thought about how slutty this was as the head of his cock found the entrance to her pussy and began to push its way in.

Never before had anything so big tried to push its way in and she relaxed wanting to please this hard cock so bad. He could feel it bottom out in her womb and pulled back slightly saying, "I'm gonna fuck you until you are full of my cum." In slow strokes he kept pushing until she wanted to scream. Never before had she felt so completely full and she lost all track of reality as this big black man fucked her.

After countless orgasms she heard the door but did not look. "Wow guys. I just came to clean that bathroom for Tina. You guys go ahead and fuck and I will just get to work." It was Dave's voice but she did not care. She was lost in her own lust.

When Tony began to cum, Tina thought the table would break and she held on for dear life as he pumped his seed into her. He surprises her when he pulls out so soon and she looks to find him stepping back and asking, "Come here and clean this mess up." Immediately she drops to her knees in front of him and he brings his balls to her mouth. When she backs up to suck his cock clean he holds her head back and lets a strand of cum land on her dress between her boobs. When she moves to scoop it to her mouth he stops her saying, "Leave it! Today I want you to tell people that stain is from me. It will be my trophy." Tina looked up to him somewhat confused and proceeded to wipe his cock clean with her dress.

A little wobbly now, Tina straightened herself while Tony pulled his pants up. Tony looked to her saying, "Since you don't have anything to hang on the bar, I want a picture I can hang instead." Still wobbly Tina heads to the bathroom where Dave is hard at work scrubbing. "It looks like you had a good fuck my dear," Dave said cheerfully. Tina looks to him on his knees and says, "That's an understatement."

Dave goes to the bar and congratulates Tony shaking his hand and saying, "Tina had a great time. Well done. Anytime you want to fuck her, she's yours." Tony smiled and gladly accepted the praise telling Dave, "She needs to give me some pictures I can hang on the bar. Can you help me out?" Dave happily agrees and heads back to the bathroom.

A few hours later, people are already in the bar drinking when Dave is finished. He has cleaned, removed and or painted over the graffiti on the walls and made the bathroom a place his wife could go without getting sick. As he sits down at the bar and Tony gives him a drink he turns to see his wife playing pool with a young black man. Watching he can see that the man is very close to Tina and she seems to be having a good time laughing. The man seems to be winning and Tina rubs herself on him while he tries to take a shot. Dave has to think the man would be silly to win unless they are betting. His shot misses badly and they both laugh. When she lines up to shoot, she lays up on the table, lifting one leg and showing the young man her private parts.

Dave chuckles and turns to Tony saying, "She sure does that good." Tina clears the table, and then hugs the young man, kissing his cheek. As she turns to walk away she lets her hand run across his chest making him hurt with desire.

Tina kisses Dave at the bar causing him to ask, "What's on your dress?" Tina smiles to Tony and says casually, "I was sucking Tony's cock and got cum on my dress." The old man next to Dave at the bar nearly fell off his stool as Dave moves to catch him. The old man apologized and tried to regain his composure while Dave turned to Tina saying, "Careful, if you start doing that or everybody will want some." They all laugh as Dave turns to go home.

Later that evening when Tina is using the newly cleaned bathroom she notices that the only graffiti left is a line that states, "Tina gives great head!" When she is finished she goes and gets a marker from the bar and writes underneath the graffiti line, "Thank you." She knows that as people use the bathroom that they will know what now, is not a very well kept secret.

Standing at the bar waiting for her order the old man puts his hand on the back of her leg and slowly runs it up till it is on her ass. The old man is not even looking at her but just enjoying himself. Enjoying his touch, Tina parts her legs just enough to tell him that she wants to be touched. Immediately his old fingers find her pussy and begin to stroke her correctly. Just before she becomes lost in the moment he pulls his hand back and never looks at her. She takes her drink order and delivers it to the patrons stopping back when done to see if he would start again but he does not.

Frustrated and horney Tina finds a booth with 2 guys and ask them if they would like some company. One man stands and lets her slide in while the other takes her hand to help her. She had only been sitting for a couple of minutes when the first fingers began to find her pussy. Within minutes she had one leg up and over each of the men's legs, opening herself up completely to their touch. The 2-men bring her to several orgasms before her hands start to find their crotches. When she has a hold on both men she brings her legs back together and says calmly, "Can I suck each of you off? Follow me to the bathroom."

The men don't need to answer and immediately get up and follow her to the bathroom. No sooner had they entered the bathroom when she was on her knees with a black cock in each hand. With her mouth going back and forth between men it was only minutes before they both had cum in her mouth and was thanking her profusely.

Tina sat down at the bar next to the old man and he ordered her a drink. Tina thanked him saying, "That could have been you." Then she got up and went behind the bar to get Tony to touch her ass before cleaning tables.

A couple of days went by before Tina came back to work and Tony was glad to see her walk in. In her short little red skirt, carrying her bag Tony stepped from the bar to hug her, grabbing her ass and saying, "I sure missed you." Tina accepted his affection and whispered, "We're more than friends now. You can call me anytime you want to fuck me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.