Things Change - Cover

Things Change

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Part 2: Gerry

Romantic Sex Story: Part 2: Gerry - A tale of a young married couple who want children, but have no luck with conception. Then his sister moves in - her paramour had run out, leaving her with a baby, unwed and destitute, but that wasn't the hardest problem they had to answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

I'm really not what I seem, you know. My whole life, since puberty, has been a lie in one way or another. I remember everything about it so clearly, right from when it started. It's so clear it seems like it just happened.

For me, puberty came late, and when it came, too many things came along with it, too much happened, far too fast for me to handle. I was barely thirteen years old when it started. Mom had just gotten divorced from Daddy. Steven had left home so he could go to University and Dennis had gone into the navy. Mom and Daddy had sold the old house when they split up, which meant that Mom and I had to move into an apartment. So, on top of puberty, my life was going through major upheavals and there were tons of surprises clobbering me that I wasn't prepared for.

Then one day I was helping Mom wash the walls in the kitchen of the old house, doing the final cleanup after we'd moved out. While I was doing that, I was thinking about some of the people in our new neighbourhood. Now, I hadn't dared to say anything to anyone, but I already knew that I liked girls a lot more than guys. So there I was, standing on a chair, reaching up above my head, washing a wall, but my mind was on girls.

Actually, I think right then my thoughts were about this hot chick who lived one floor above us in our new apartment building. That's when I felt this horrible pain in my lower stomach. It was so bad it was almost enough to take my breath away. Then all of a sudden, the pain got a lot worse, so much worse that I just keeled over and fell to the floor.

"Gerry? Gerry, what's wrong?" Mom demanded as she rushed over to me.

"Oh God, it hurts." I moaned, both of my hands grabbing at my groin.

I remember Mom asking me to move my hands and then I think she touched me. I know I screamed about then and I guess I passed out. The next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital and Mom was sitting on a chair beside the bed. I must have made some sound, because she lifted her head and looked at me. She'd been crying. I could see that her eyes were red and there were tear streaks on her face.

"Hi, Sweetheart." She whispered as she got up quickly and moved to my side. "Are you feeling a little bit better now?"

Her hand reached out and stroked my forehead. I didn't know what to say. My lower belly still hurt, but now it was a strange feeling, a dull, numbed down, throbbing pain that seemed to pulse and flair a bit in time to my heartbeat.

"I guess? It still hurts some." I managed to croak, then I realised how bad my mouth tasted. "Euch, I need to brush my teeth. My mouth tastes horrid"

"Well, that we can do something about." She managed a smile and I saw her reach for a glass of water with a straw in it.

I tried to sit up and heard her start to say something to tell me not to move, then I was out like a light.

The next time I awoke I was still in bed, but this time I couldn't move. It was dark, very dark. I was hurting too, and it hurt a lot! Everything from my chest to my knees seemed to be on fire. I screamed.

That was the last time I ever saw Daddy. Suddenly there was a light. Then he was at my side, bending over and asking me something. Suddenly he was being pushed away by nurses and doctors as they crowded around my bed. I faded out, then I woke up for a few seconds as I felt someone lift the covers from my tummy. That felt strange, something wasn't right and I didn't understand what it was. I tried to sit up, but something was holding me down. I think I struggled, but I'm not sure.

When I awoke the next time, the pain was almost gone. I was in a room with a window and the sun was shining. Mom was there and we were talking. I can't remember what she said for sure, but I know it was about sex and the difference between men and women. She had a book that she was trying to show me, but I couldn't seem to see it clearly. Then a nurse came in and Mom had to leave. The nurse did something to the plastic tube that ran to a needle in one of my arms, then everything seemed to fade away once more.

There were several more times when I saw Mom and we'd talk for a while, then I'd just seem to fade out and wake up by myself.

Then one afternoon, everything came to a head and my life changed forever. I was still in the hospital and I was still in bed, in a tiny room by myself, but I felt better somehow. My head was clear and I felt good. For once I wasn't tied down to the bed and I only saw one tube in my arm but I wasn't sure if there were any anywhere else. I tried to sit up, but as soon as I did, I got woozy and light headed.

Someone must have told me that I had a button to call a nurse if I needed one. I was looking for it when the door opened and a pretty nurse came into the room.

"Well. Hello, Gerry, and how are we today?" She smiled. "My name is Emily Simmons and I'm your afternoon care giver, but you'd better call me Miss Simmons if anyone else might hear you, okay?"

I just stared at her for several seconds, feeling completely weird. She was beautiful and for some reason I wanted to please her, but I was thinking about sex in a different way than I ever had before. It was weird, I knew I was a girl and yet this woman was making my whole body tingle and somehow I wanted something I didn't understand. My head was still telling me I was being weird. I should like guys, not girls, but this woman was different in some way and I was drawn to her.

"Gerry, are you okay?" She asked.

"I... I... I feel weird." I tried to speak, but I could barely manage to whisper.

"Well, that's not surprising." She smiled and I felt myself tingle.

I liked her smile and I wanted her to do it again. I was going to try to sit up, but was afraid to because of the way I'd felt before when I'd tried.

"I'm thirsty." I sighed.

"Well, since I just happen to have something for you to drink, I can help with that." She lifted a glass and brought a straw to my lips. "You shouldn't talk too much now though."

"Mmm Hmm." I muttered around the straw, not daring to open my mouth for fear she'd take it away.

That water tasted so good, it was wonderful, but after only a few sips, I felt full, almost as if my stomach was bloated.

"I think that's enough for now. Don't move and don't try to sit up, I'll be right back." She smiled again as she slipped the straw from my lips and set the glass down on the little rolling table at my bedside. "I'm going to have to call your doctor to tell her that you're doing so well and I'll let your Mom know that you seem to be feeling much better. Then I'll be back until someone else comes, okay?"

I tried to nod my head, but even that made me feel dizzy.

"Just rest. I'll be back. Cross my heart." She smiled again and I felt another thrill run through me, then she went out the door, closing it behind her.

I leaned back and rested, trying to think about what could be wrong with me, but not really worried in any way. My body felt strange, as if I was floating. Then I realised that my whole lower belly itched and felt constricted somehow. I was frowning and wondering about that, when I heard voices outside my door.

"Yes, Doctor. Quite reasonable and reacting as normally as can be expected." A voice that sounded very much like the nurse said. "By all signs, she's alert and responsive."

Another woman's voice murmured for a moment, then I heard the door rattle as someone put their hand on the doorknob.

"All right, Doctor. I'll be at the nurses' station." 'My' nurse's voice said.

The door opened and a short, heavy set woman with a dark complexion came inside, closing the door behind her. She was wearing a white doctor's gown, had a stethoscope around her neck and looked very 'doctorish' to me.

"Hello, Gerry. I'm Dr. Wentworth and I've been responsible for your health since you came to our clinic." She smiled, but it was a fake smile, a tired smile. "I'm happy to see you awake and alert. Do you feel okay?"

"I'm itchy." I managed to croak and pointed at my groin. "Down there."

"I see." She nodded. "We should be able to reduce that itch for you quite soon."

She made a note on a pad she was carrying, then her eyes lifted to meet mine again.

"Any other complaints?"

"I get dizzy, when I move my head."

"Well, you've been lying there for quite some time. I think that will cure itself. Now, how much of your mother's explanation of what has happened to you do you recall?"

"Mom? I dunno, why?" I could only whisper.

"You don't remember?"

"I remember her talking, but..." My voice faded right out and when I tried to shake my head to let her know that I didn't remember, but I almost threw up.

"Easy, easy. There's no rush. I don't want you to make yourself ill now." She said instantly reaching out a hand to lay it gently on my forehead.

She spent a few more minutes with me, checking my pulse and my temperature, then she lifted the blankets on the bed from the side, but in such a way that I couldn't see anything. I could feel her hand when she did something that relieved the itch a lot, however, it felt as if I was almost numb, either that or she was touching me through cloth or something. When she put the blankets down and was leaving the room, she gave me a very strange look, almost as if she felt sorry for me.

She left me alone then and closed the door as she went out. Her action with the blankets, then the look she had given me at the last instant had made me wonder exactly what was going on though, so I decided I had to try to see. Moving slowly, I lifted my head and then lifted the blankets.

There was a bandage of sorts over my whole lower belly area which looked strangely swollen. It certainly didn't match my body contours as I remembered them.

Holding my head still, I folded the blankets back, then used one hand to touch myself lightly. Strangely, I had feeling in the swelling, not much, but I could feel something through the bandages. There was definitely feeling there, especially near the bottom of the swelling, close to the opening of my... Ohmigod, my vagina!

Was something wrong with my pussy?

Why was it swollen like that?

This was wrong!

I ran my fingers back along the bandages, back toward my navel. It felt strangely like a small shaft. Like a... a penis?

I screamed as I flopped back on the bed, then I think I blacked out again.


It seems that when I was thinking about that hot chick as I was washing walls, I'd gotten my very first hard-on. Unfortunately, my penis and my testes developed subcutaneously, inside my belly, under the skin in some sort of a pocket, perhaps an extension of the prepuce of my clitoris. Now since a man's penis develops in the same general area as the clitoris develops on a woman, that's what Mom and I had thought it was, an oversized clitoris. Up until the day I got a hard-on, all that was protruding was the tip of the head of my penis.

In actual fact, my penis must have been literally folded in half; the base was pretty well where it belonged and the head was where the clitoris would normally be, in other words, right above the base. The shaft had started to grow inside me and folded in half as it developed. That's because it couldn't grow outward since there was a thin skin tie just back of the glans of the penis joining it to the labia minor of my vulva.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.