Getting What She Deserved

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Tammy is a high school age girl who's had an illicit affair with the school rincipal, Ralph Stewart, and he's knocked her up. When Tammy's father, Ray, comes to her room soon after she's become pregnant, he ends up seducing her and fucking her. Tammy quickly finds herself immersed in torrid sexual relationships with both her father and the high school principal.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Tammy hadn't really known what to expect when she found out that her evening of sexual bliss and pleasure show up a few weeks later on a home pregnancy test that she'd bought in a nearby store. She had never thought through what it would mean when she got fucked and the guy kept his cock inside her pussy and then his jism made its way into her womb and met up with her fertile egg. She hadn't known for a few weeks that she was even knocked up, but then one morning she'd woke up and couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough when she started to vomit. She felt like hell and missed school that day. Later that afternoon, she'd gone to the store, bought the EPT, and then when she used it, the little lines showed up and she knew it was true -- she was fucking knocked up with a baby inside her belly.

It was the man who'd fucked her that complicated matters even more. The man who had last had his cock inside her and who she knew was the father of her baby was the principal of her high school, Mr. Stewart, Ralph Stewart. Tammy and he had been in an adulterous relationship for nearly four months, and while Ralph was the high school principal and he was also married with two kids still at home, he was so hot and so horny when he was fucking one of the high school girls that he'd almost always insist on ejaculating in their pussies. He'd done that every single time he'd fucked Tammy, and since she hadn't been fucking any other guys besides him, she knew Ralph Stewart was for sure her baby's father. At first, Tammy couldn't decide what to do. What was she going to do?? Here she was -- 15 years old, a high school varsity cheerleader and she was going to start showing the fact that she was knocked up pretty soon. She already could see that her belly was starting to develop the distinctive "bump" of pregnancy but her loosely fitting clothes were still concealing that reality.

Then, one night after she'd gone to bed, the door to Tammy's bedroom came open and then was pushed shut. In the dark she had a hard time telling who had come into her room, but she could hear the footsteps approaching her bed. Then she could tell who had come in -- it was her father, Ray, and she could smell his distinctive aftershave. "Hi, Daddy," Tammy said as she sat up in bed, wondering why her father had come to her bedroom in the middle of night in such a secretive way. "Hi, baby," Ray said as he sat down on the side of Tammy's bed. "How are you doing, honey?" Ray asked as he reached over and grazed his hand along the side of Tammy's pretty young face.

"I'm fine, Daddy," Tammy replied, feeling a bit awkward with her father's caress. Why at the age of 15 was he suddenly making nighttime visits to her bedroom and sitting on her bed and caressing her?

"Honey, how did you get yourself pregnant?" Ray asked as he went straight for the reason he'd come to Tammy's room. "Who's the father of this baby you've got growing in your belly, Tammy?"

Tammy didn't want to tell her father or anyone who her baby's father really was. She didn't want to get Ralph Stewart in big trouble and she felt like someone things would all turn out OK if she just went through her pregnancy and kept her mouth tightly shut.

"Daddy, I don't know who the father is," Tammy stuttered, lying but trying to make him believe she really had no idea who had given her the baby she was carrying.

"You fucking slut, Tammy, you mean to tell me that you've had so many men fucking you that you don't know who knocked you up? Are you fucking serious?" Ray said as he felt both a flush of hot anger rising inside him and he also felt a surge of sexual excitement when he considered the apparent realities of the fact that his teenage daughter was extremely promiscuous and had been spreading her legs so much that she didn't know who'd gotten her pregnant. "You're pathetic, Tammy, totally pathetic that you'd bring this kind of disgrace on your mother and me, and you don't even have enough morals about you to know who did this to you," Ray said.

"Daddy, why are you talking this way?" Tammy said in surprise that her father would seem to be so hurtful and spiteful towards her. They'd never been the closest father/daughter couple in the world, but she had thought he loved her. Now she wasn't so sure.

"Because, little girl, I can't believe not only that you're knocked up, and are going to have a baby, but that you don't know which lucky fucker dipped his dick in you and left his babymaking seed inside you to give you this big belly you're soon going to have," he said. "Tell me who did this to you, Tammy, fucking tell me or I'm going to put you over my lap and spank you. I don't care if you are fucking 15 years old; you're obviously old enough to get pregnant, but you're not too old to be spanked and punished for being so naughty," Ray said.

"No, Daddy, nooooo," Tammy said as she couldn't believe the things her father was starting to say and threaten her with.

"Yes, you fucking slut, yes, and I'm going to do it right now," Ray said as he ripped the sheets back off of his daughter's body, and Ray felt his cock jump when he saw that she was sleeping in only a skimpy sleep top and a very tiny pair of bikini panties. He could see the dark circles of her nipples through the thin material of her sleep top. Ray had often noticed in the last couple of years how his daughter Tammy had been developing into a young woman as she entered puberty, and he become more and more aware of the developing breasts, curves and sexiness of her body as each month passed. Now, as he sat there on the edge of her bed, Ray fought a growing sexual desire for his own daughter. His cock was already half erect and he was looking at the young woman lying there in a different way than he'd ever seen her before. At that moment, she was a very sexy, hot looking young woman, even if she was his daughter, Tammy.

Ray first grabbed the bottom of Tammy's sleep top and he pulled it up from her lower belly. Sure enough, even there in the low light of her bedroom, Ray could already tell that Tammy was starting to show her advancing pregnancy. "I can't believe that you're fucking pregnant, Tammy, I just can't believe it," Ray said as he felt his body and his mind both reacting hotly to what he saw as Tammy lay there scantily clad in front of him. "My own daughter, a 15-year old, and you've got a baby growing inside your belly," Ray said as he continued to hold Tammy's sleep top in his hand and then he felt his cock flinch into total hardness, and he pulled the sleep top on up over her upper body until it was bunched at her neck. Tammy was lying there with her entire body exposed from her panties up to her neck. Her sexy rounded breasts, tipped by two identical dark nipples, were the hottest thing Ray had seen in a long time. He felt his cock responding to the fact that a half naked woman was there in front of him. He left her sleep top bunched up there at her neck, and then he grabbed the waistband of her bikini panties and ripped them down and off of her legs. Now Tammy was totally naked and on her back there in front of him.

"I tell you what I'm going to do, Tammy," Ray said as he stood from her bed and pulled his exercise shorts that he wore around the house down until he stepped out of them. His briefs followed them, and Tammy could see that her father's large cock was totally erect and jutting up at an angle from his groin. "Since you've given that hot pussy of yours to so many men that you don't even know who your baby belongs to, I'm going to take a little piece of that pussy for myself, Tammy," Ray said.

"No, Daddy!!!" Tammy protested as she grasped the fact that seeing her father's big thick cock erect and hard meant that he was sexually aroused and that he obviously intended to do just what he'd said. He was going to jump on top of her and slide his cock inside her and fuck her. Her own father!

"Oh yes, TAMMY, OH YESSSS, you horny hot pussied little slut daughter, oh yes, girl, you're going to put out for your Daddy just like you have for all these other swinging dicks in town apparently," Ray said, and he pushed Tammy back onto the bed, leaned down and flicked his tongue across her left nipple. It tasted nice, and he loved the feel of the hard little tit responding to the oral caress of his lips and tongue.

"No, Daddy, please please, no, Daddy," Tammy begged but it was obvious that Ray intended to climb in between her legs and do precisely what he'd told her he would. He stood up, held her back on the bed with both hands on her shoulders, then Ray swung up on the bed in between Tammy's legs, spreading them with his knees, and then he reached down, grabbing his cock shaft and he rubbed the head of his swollen dick in her wet pussy. Her pussy was already semi-lubed up from just being pregnant and a typical young female, but there was enough pussy nectar to lube her father's cockhead and he rubbed his cock up and down a few times and then he pushed forward, looking down between their bodies as his cockhead slid between Tammy's pussy lips and began to move inside her body.

As Tammy not only saw her father mount her but when she felt the tip of his cock penetrate her tight young pussy, she tried one last time to desperately get her father to change his mind. "Please, Daddy, I'm your daughter, don't do this with me," Tammy begged as she felt lost, knowing that her own father was about to have incestuous, lusty sex with her. Ray would not be swayed; he pushed forward, his cockhead disappeared into Tammy's tight pregnant pussy lips, and then he leaned back, moving his hands down onto both of her full rounded breasts, and he caressed and played with them, as he began to slide his big thick cock in and out of her young pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Ray moaned, not believing how nicely snug and hot and wet his daughter's pussy felt on his cock. "How sweet, so this is why all the guys wanted a piece of you, Tammy," Ray said, as he cupped her naked asscheeks, and then he began to powerfully thrust his cock into his daughter's pussy as he heard her moans change from resistance and protest to those of response to the lusty way in which she was being sexually taken.

"I had no fucking idea that you'd become such a hot sexy young woman, Tammy," Ray said as he gripped his beautiful daughter's ass, holding her firmly while he began to smoothly and deeply drive his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Daddy, I don't believe we're doing this," Tammy moaned as she fought the need to tell him that his cock felt as good was Ralph Stewart's did and as good as the cocks of any of the other boyfriends she'd fucked had felt. She wanted to join in with him as he was fucking her so good, but how could she let her own father know that he was doing her so good that she was going to cum? Tammy lay there underneath Ray, his big hard cock filling her pussy and she suddenly felt herself climaxing and she moaned softly and then as the orgasm built, she couldn't help herself.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssss," Tammy moaned and her orgasm exploded over her entire body as Ray kept on throwing his cock in and out of her young pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, Daddy, oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned. She kept cumming and as Ray kept up the steady in and out rhythm, Tammy climaxed again.

Then, Ray leaned over Tammy's body as she lay nearly naked there underneath him, and he really started pounding his entire cock in and out of her pussy. He found himself hardly believing that his daughter's pussy could handle his entire cock, but every time he fucked inside her, his nuts smacked hotly against her ass and she took his whole cock.

Ray kept on drilling Tammy and then he felt his own orgasm exploding. Since she was pregnant, he knew he could spurt inside her and his jism spurts shot into the mouth of Tammy's pussy where her belly was already swelling with the baby that her school principal had given her. Tammy lay there underneath Ray, his cock buried inside her and she wondered now what she was going to do. She and her father had become lovers.


Chapter 2

Tammy lay there in the bed in the total darkness after her father, Ray, had fucked her and spurted his cumload deep inside her tight pussy. It didn't matter that he'd cum inside his own daughter; she was already pregnant with her high school principal's baby and her father knew she was knocked up; he just didn't know who'd done the deed.

Tammy couldn't believe the radical change her life had taken since that night she'd fucked Ralph Stewart and he'd insisted on cumming in her pussy when he had his orgasm. She'd really never thought out the serious possibilities that she'd actually be knocked up from fucking the high school principal and now she was definitely starting to show that she was pregnant as her baby was growing inside her belly, and after tonight she'd not only been fucking the highest person in the school system, but she'd also had an incestuous fuck with her own father, Ray. Tammy fought the temptation to just break down and cry uncontrollably as she felt her hand unconsciously moved down to her belly and she gently and softly rubbed it, as though she was consoling her baby in an effort to console herself with the shitty world she suddenly found herself in.

Tammy fought the reality of what had happened only an hour earlier. Her father, Ray, had come to her bedroom, slipped inside it and closed the door behind him in the dark, and then he'd first confronted her to tell him who'd knocked her up, and then he'd gotten her naked, mounted her and fucked her until they both orgasmed. Tammy could hardly deal with the reality that her father's cock inside her tight young pussy had felt so good, and he'd actually caused her to orgasm from his hard deep fucking movements in and out of her teenage pussy.

Tammy finally slipped off to sleep and woke at 6 the next morning, to get up, wash her hair and pick out her clothes for school that day. Tammy remembered to still pick out a fairly loose top and a pair of pants that didn't accentuate the fact that her belly was swelling in her advancing pregnancy.

About mid-morning, Tammy went to Ralph Stewart's principal's office and asked his secretary, Beth, if she could talk to Mr. Stewart privately. Beth paged in to Mr. Stewart, and then she showed Tammy into his office and closed the door behind her.

"Hello, Tammy," Ralph Stewart said, as he got up and walked over to where she'd sat down in a chair in front of his desk. "What do you mean by coming here to my office when I didn't ask for you?" he whispered under his breath. "What's going on?"

"Ralph, let me get right to it," Tammy said as she looked up into his eyes, "I'm pregnant, Mr. Stewart. You and I have been fucking for four months and you insisted on cumming inside me, and guess what, baby, I'm knocked up," Tammy said in a tone of finality and like she was saying, "Now what do we do?"

"So, Tammy, you're saying that I've gotten you pregnant," Ralph Stewart asked as he felt his stomach drop to his feet. "No, you can't be pregnant, Tammy, really, you cannot be pregnant," Ralph insisted as he realized that he probably had in fact knocked one of his own female students up. "How long have you known you were pregnant, Tammy?" he asked.

"Several weeks now," Tammy said. "Can I call you Ralph now that you've fathered a baby in my belly?" Tammy asked. "No one knows that you're the father. OK? My father practically tried to beat it out of me, but I told him I had no idea who the father was. But, Ralph, I haven't had any guy's dick in me for over 5 months but yours, and I'm several weeks along now, so that makes you the daddy. That's the truth, plain and simple."

Ralph Stewart stood there looking down at the sexy young high school co-ed that he'd bedded more times now than he could remember. She was one of the hottest and sexiest of the female students in the high school that he'd had the pleasure of fucking and now she was also carrying his baby.

"Tammy, I'm sure I am the father of your baby. I can tell when a girl's fucking some other guys besides me and I believe you that you were only fucking me for the last four months. I definitely agree that I'm the father and I'll do anything I can to take care of you and our baby, but no one must ever know who the father is. OK?"

"OK, Ralph, I understand," Tammy said as she nodded her head in agreement.

"We really shouldn't but since you're already pregnant, Tammy, and since you're in here for what my secretary thinks is a private counseling session, can we fuck?" Ralph asked as he reached down and started unfastening his belt and zipping his pants down.

"Yeah, if you think we can do it quick enough that Beth doesn't get suspicious," Tammy said as she stood and looked around. "Where do you want me at, Ralph?"

"Right over here in my armless chair, Tammy," Ralph Stewart said as he pulled his pants down clear to his ankles and then he helped Tammy slip her pants off, and Ralph motioned for Tammy to come stand up close in front of him. "Mmmmmmmmmm, Tammy, my babe, you are so hot, girl," Ralph said as he looked at her in the loose-fitting top and then she was naked below her waist. She'd pulled her pants and her bikini panties off, leaving her nicely shaved pussy there right in front of his eyes. Ralph reached forward, rubbing his fingers up and down over the smoothly shaved lips of Tammy's already wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes, Ralph, yes, do that," Tammy moaned as she loved the feeling of her horny lover's fingers rubbing her pussy and clit and then he hooked his middle finger upward and slid it in between the tight lips of Tammy's aroused pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned as she felt herself being penetrated by Ralph's finger. She wanted his cock but for now, his finger would feel so good.

Ralph pulled Tammy closer by putting his hand on her ass and pulling her towards him. Then, he angled his finger and fucked it up and down into her pussy as his thumb grazed her aroused clit. Tammy's legs spread to allow him further penetration and she was moaning. Then, Ralph pulled his finger out of Tammy's pussy and he licked it off in front of her before he pulled her over onto his lap. He motioned for her to help him mount her by holding his cock straight up with her hand and then lowering her sexy hot teenage pussy right down on the huge knob of his dick. Tammy knew what he wanted her to do, and she spread her legs, aimed her hot lover's dick into her pussy and then she sat downward, letting his cock slide inside her until he bottomed out.

Then, impaled totally on Ralph's cock, he grabbed Tammy by the waist and he began lifting her up and down on his big swollen dick. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're so fucking tight, Tammy," Ralph moaned and Tammy was writhing on top of his cock as he jacked himself off with her pussy taking his cock in over and over.

"You're such a naughty girl and such a horny hot little pussy," Ralph said as he quickly jacked himself to an orgasm with Tammy's steadily riding up and down on his lap. She started to cum, and then Ralph kept her moving on his cock until he felt his balls cut loose and his hot jism load exploded deep up inside her body. Tammy sat firmly down on Ralph's cumming dick and then his jism pooled at the mouth of her womb where his baby was already growing inside her body.


Chapter 3

Life only got more complicated for Tammy as each day of her pregnancy passed. It wasn't bad enough when she found out that she'd become pregnant from fucking the school principal. Then, her father had come into her bedroom and basically forced himself on her. And, then when she'd told Ralph Stewart, the principal and father of her baby, that he'd succeeded in knocking her up, he'd proceeded to insist that she fuck him then and there in his school office. Tammy had to admit that had been one of the sexiest fucks she'd ever had, but then her life had settled into an amazing sequence of days with her father either coming to her bedroom at night or early in the morning and insisting that she spread her legs and let him slide his cock inside her. And, even though he insisted she not reveal his fatherhood of her baby, Ralph Stewart continued to meet Tammy and make her let him fuck her as well. She was getting more cock now that she was pregnant and knocked up than she'd ever gotten before.

Tammy was now six months along in her teenage mother-to-be condition and she was definitely wearing tops and pants that showed off the fact that she was carrying a baby in her increasingly big swollen belly.

This night was one of those times when her father came to her room shortly after her mother had gone to fell and fallen fast asleep. He came downstairs where Tammy slept and he slipped in her door quietly and closed it securely behind him so their sexual noises wouldn't be overheard. Tammy had grown very used to the intimate sexual relationship she shared with her father, and other than her lover, Ralph, his cock was the only one Tammy was getting shoved into her hot pussy on a regular basis. Her dad sat down on the side of her bed, and he knew what he'd find her wearing -- either nothing on some nights, or a skimpy pair of panties and a thin sleep top or sometimes she'd put on a sexy babydoll nightie with no panties on underneath it. Tammy knew that her father especially loved it when she wore that and she figured if she was going to continue in this naughty incestuous fuck relationship with her father, she might as well do her best to turn him on and make him want to fuck her badly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.