Edge of Madness
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story that takes place near the sea. A lonely wife. An uncaring husband. What will become of them and their unhappy existence? The first 2 chapters have no sexual content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Masturbation  

She awoke late the next morning and remembered she had an appointment with Dr. Miller. Her husband insisted she see this psychiatrist and this would be about her 7th visit in the last year. He was a kind gentle man and he would listen to her. She would tell him of her fears and problems. She felt she could talk to him and reveal the dark things in her life and they'd be safe with him. And also he was one of the few people in her world that didn't personally know her husband so she felt her secrets were safe with him.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table looking out at the sea in the distance. It really was beautiful and she loved living near it. She really was a fortunate woman. She just wished her married life would be normal, that's all really, that's all she wanted then her life would be complete. She finished up her coffee and ran the shower. She stepped out of her nightgown and warm robe and into the shower. The warm water felt good spraying against her bare skin. She took some peach scented soap gel and lathered herself up, starting with her face and neck, shoulders and working her way down. It made a lot of lather and she rubbed it on her full milky white breasts, her big pink nipples erect form the water and her touch. The hot water ran down over her belly and down below. She soaped up her pussy and then her bottom and then let the hot steamy water run sensuously over her and then she rinsed off.

She grabbed a big aqua colored terry towel and wrapped up. She went into her bedroom and sat at her little vanity table and combed her wet hair through. She took a smaller towel and towel dried it. Then she put on dark black eyeliner, foundation and red lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why her husband had rejected her. Other men still found her attractive and she herself thought she still looked pretty good. Why didn't he want her anymore? This thought plagued her every day.

She walked to the closet and found a long green cotton sundress to wear and a pair of beige sandals. The sun would be out and it would be a nice warm day. She put on a pair of large gold hoops in her ears and some thin gold bracelets. She sat on the bed naked now and finished drying off. She propped up a couple of pillows and leaned back, thinking of the events of yesterday. She was very embarrassed about what happened. But she couldn't help but smile thinking of the young gardener helping her. He was so attractive and he did save her life.

She leaned back and closed her eyes, thinking of him. Greg. What a nice name. What a nice man. Her towel coming slightly undone, she closed her hands on each of her breasts and cupped them, playing with her big pink nipples until they were hard little rosebuds. The towel fell onto the bed exposing her nakedness. Her breathing became heavier.

She glanced over at the small brass clock on her bedside table, she knew she had an appointment to keep but couldn't help herself. He had brought out feelings in her that she thought were long buried. He had definitely stirred something up in her soul... in her body... n her whole being.

She parted her legs slightly now and slipped two fingers in her wet slit, gliding them up ever so gently and down again, then she found her little clit and rubbed on it gently till it was hard, longing filled her despite herself and she lifted her legs bent at the knees and played with herself thinking of him. Waves of pleasure started filling her now with pulsating lightness, so delicate in its intensity, she knew she was cumming. Her mouth trembled as she bit down hard on her bottom lip and she felt her cheeks flushed. "Oh... ooh... oh..." she quivered and let the climax bring her to ecstasy. Then she collapsed, her legs falling down onto the bed. Then she looked at the clock. It was almost time to go!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.