Chance Encounter - Cover

Chance Encounter

Copyright© 2005 by Slowpoke

Chapter 3: An Amazing Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Amazing Evening - What happens when the girl that got away turns up years later as the new girl working just down the hall?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Slow  

Emboldened by my reactions Helen seemed to take charge of the situation and stood up.

"I do believe I'm over dressed," she stated while slowly removing her blouse and bra.

As her breasts came free I took a moment to enjoy the view: their perfect conical shape, well defined areole, and nipples just begging to be played with and sucked on. While I desperately wanted to say something, it was all I could do not to drool.

"Now, I know you've always liked me in skirts," she continued with a smirk. "So, should I leave this one on?" she asked while turning away from me and tugging the hem up high enough that I got a fantastic view of her thong clad ass.

After a few awkward moments of silence I realized she was actually waiting for a response.

"Um, yeah," I offered weakly.

"But here, let me help you out of these" I stated as I reached forward and slowly slid my hands up and along her thighs. After firmly caressing her ass I hooked my thumbs through the waist band of her thong and pulled them down to her ankles.

"Ah, much better," she agreed, nodding her approval.

Already recovering my senses I asked, "So, would you prefer to sit in the chair or lie down on the desk? Your desk is rather clean so we wouldn't have to move much out of the way."

"Hmmm, that could work."

"Plus, that way I could roll the chair around and not have to worry about wrecking my knees in the process."

"Yeah, that would be good," she replied while unconsciously rubbing her knees. "The pad helped, but sitting down would have been nice. Maybe next time you'll stand and I'll sit."

Next time? She's already planning next time?!? I don't know how I got so lucky, but something told me that this would be one awesome summer.

After clearing off the desk she almost seemed to caress it with her fingers before turning towards me and literally undressed me with her gaze.

"Stand up," she commanded.

So far her suggestions had worked out remarkably well in my favor so I stood without hesitation. Once I was on my feet she immediately began unbuttoning my shirt before setting it aside and pulling my undershirt over my head. Shaking it out she gently laid my undershirt along the table before lying on top of it keeping her legs together and allowing them to hang over the end of the desk.

"Ah much better," she sighed playing with one of the sleeves. "Plus, now my desk smells like you. Now don't you have something you should be doing?" she asked as she flashed me a radiant, if eager, smile. Unfortunately I was still too stunned to move.

"Come on Charles, " Helen continued in a sultry voice while using one hand to toy with a nipple as the other began to slowly raise the hem of her skirt. "Please?"

Normally I'd be all too willing to comply, but right now my already over-worked brain was completely gone. If I'm not mistaken, the girl of my dreams just got up, got naked, stole my clothes, lay down on top of her desk and just begged me to go down on her. Wow!

Flopping back into the chair, I managed to wheel it around to the side of the desk and was mesmerized as she brought her legs up and somehow managed to get a foot on each of the armrests while keeping her knees together.

Not quite sure what she had in mind I began to run my hands up her legs and along the outside of her hips. When I got to her hips I traced a finger along the waist of her skirt before toying with her perfectly flat stomach. Allowing my hands to travel back towards her knees, this time pressing along the grove between her thighs, Helen still kept them annoying pressed tightly together.

During my explorations I noticed Helen's breathing become deeper and slightly more rapid as a flush began to spread outwards from her chest. When my hands finally made it all the way back to her knees, Helen let out a small groan of desire and slowly spread her legs.

With her skirt flipped all the way up over her stomach, I got my first real look at her pussy as her legs inched apart. Talk about beautiful! It was topped by a neatly trimmed inverted triangle of silky black hair and while obviously puffy with desire, it too had been confined between her legs so that as I watched it bloomed before me. As her legs got farther apart the puffy outer lips began to part revealing the delicate inner lips and a barely visible clit.

Deciding now was not the time to linger; I hooked my hands under her legs relishing in the silky feel of her skirt beneath my fingers before grabbing hold of her ass as I lowered my head. Taking a deep break I savored her mildly musky scent before taking one long lick from the bottom all the way up and around her clit.

Helen's reaction was instantaneous as she arched her back and used her feet to lift off the desk and press even more of her pussy towards my waiting mouth. Not wanting to rush, I began using my tongue-ring to tease her as I gently explored.

"Yeeessss," she moaned, reaching down to help spread open her pussy causing her hood to retract slightly and expose her sensitive clit.

Judging by her reaction and the feminine essence that was now freely flowing, I knew she must be close. Since I'd long ago regained my erection I figured there wasn't any need to drag it out and once again return my attention to her clit.

"Finally!" Helen gasped before beginning a series of escalating moans as she hooked a leg over my shoulder and brought a hand up to start toying with her nipples.

As her moans got louder I allowed the top ball of my tongue-ring to lazily circle her clit, easily slipping under her hood. Looking up I noticed she had long since thrown her head back and was fiercely tugging on a nipple. Deciding she'd had enough I latched down on her clit slowly sucking it into my mouth as I gently flicked it with my tongue.

Still watching, I could see the exact moment her orgasm arrived as she squeezed her eyes shut, balled the hand that had been helping to keep her pussy open for me into a fist, used her other hand to hold my head in place.

"Oh, CHARLES!" Helen cried; her body quivering as her orgasm crashed over her.

Still wracked by the occasional shudder I eased off my suction and began taking long soothing strokes along slit, continuing my never ending exploration of all her feminine charms.

After recovering Helen slowly opened her eyes and seemed stunned to realize the yes, we really were still in her office. Turning her head slightly she looked down at me, a glowing expression on her face.

"That was awesome Sweetie!" she sighed, letting go of my head and gently tugging me towards her. "Now give me a kiss."

With that I stood up, leaned forward, and planted a passionate, if gentle, kiss on her lips.

"Hmmm," Helen hummed as she seemed to be pondering the kiss, "Not too bad."

"Quite impressive I'd say," I replied with a grin. "I don't think I've ever seen you come that hard."

With a glowing smile of her own Helen nodded and seemed to be mentally reviewing the night's events.

Suddenly a look of panic flashed across her face, "Charles, when I came, I didn't..."

"Shhh, don't worry about it," I soothed while checking my watch. "I seriously doubt anyone would still be here at ten o'clock on a Friday night," I continued, nuzzling her neck.

"Oh, that feels nice," she cooed.

"Besides, I thought it was really hot hearing you call my name like that," I replied before sucking a nipple into my mouth.

"So, was there anything else you wanted to do?" I asked as I rocked my hips forward to slide my cock along her slit, occasionally dipping down to just barely press against her opening.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed. "I've missed you so much," she continued as she pulled me up from her nipple and into yet another scorching, toe curling, kiss.

Pausing, I ask, "Are you still on the pill?"

"Of course, a girl has to be prepared," she replied in her best medical voice.

"So, do you think you're wet enough?" I teased while bending my knees a little so that the head of my cock was pointing up towards her opening at an angle that would help the barbell that pierced the head vertically to slide in most easily.

"Will it hurt?" Helen asked while biting her lip and seeming to think back to our first time together.

"Nothing like last time," I quickly assured her, remembering that she'd been a virgin. "It will probably be a little tight at first, especially with the new addition, but nothing too bad and I promise to go slow."

After pondering for a few more moments she nodded her assent and I hooked my arms around her legs lifting her hips up and almost off the table as I slowly eased forward and pressed the head of my cock to her opening.

Since I'd been rubbing along the outside, and she had just recently cum, the tip slid in easily but I could feel a bit of pressure and tugging as the barbell slid in. However, once past the first few millimeters I easily slid in a few inches. Man was she tight!

As I slid in I heard a sharp gasp from Helen. I could tell that the barbell hadn't caught on anything, but it had been a tight squeeze at first getting past the remnants of her hymen. From experience I knew the tugging to be normal and wasn't too worried that I had hurt her, but I paused just to make sure it was alright.

"Is this okay?" I asked, leaning forward to gently nuzzle her cheek.

I felt Helen take a deep calming as she waited for her body to adjust. A few moments later she finally spoke.

"Yeah," she stated while sounding rather surprised. "Actually that didn't hurt at all. I mean I was really expecting it to hurt, especially after last time, but even with the barbell it felt fine."

"Fine, eh? I hope it feels more than just fine," I teased as I began a series of slow, shallow, strokes.

"Ooh, that feels good."

"Good?" I parroted, sure that I could drag this out at least a little longer.

"Fine," She huffed while rising up on her elbows so that her lips were inches away from my ear.

"If you must know, you feel absolutely amazing."

"Hmm," I moaned as she nibbled on my earlobe before resting back against the table.

"Now, if you don't mind, could you put the rest of the big, beautiful, cock inside of me?"

"With pleasure," I replied as I folded her legs back so that her feet rested on my chest.

Pulling almost completely out I slowly pushed most of the way into her. While all seven inches would eventually fit, I knew Helen liked to take it slow. Instead I stopped with about three quarters of an inch left and savored the feeling of her tight pussy as it seemed to be gripping me like a vice.

"Wow, you feel so good!" I gasped while letting go of her legs in order to better explore her body with my hands.

"That feels awesome!" she echoed as I reached up with one hand to cup her breast and began slowly playing with her nipple.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.