It Started This Way - Cover

It Started This Way

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

We made camp that evening. The dynamics of the two groups was very interesting. The new people were very friendly and welcoming to our families, and our families were welcoming to them also. Everyone pitched in and the camp work was quickly taken care of. I took it on myself to dig the latrine. Joe kept me company, but I didn't get any other help.

An hour after dark, I heard the sound of a motorcycle. I spread everyone out and went to meet the new people. James rode up and told me that they were still about an hour away, but didn't want us to think they weren't coming. I came to find out after a bit more discussion that they were walking and had one pack burro.

We arranged to hook up a stock trailer to Dad's pickup and go get them. Deuce and I went with James and we got to the explorers in about twenty minutes.

There were five young men and a young woman. I didn't see any weapons, with the exception of a bow and some arrows and a couple of knives.

We loaded them into the truck after putting the burro into the trailer, and headed back to camp.

We fed the explorers some supper and got the introductions. There was James Crawford, whom we had met, Betty and Billy Avery, twins, David Albertson, Joel Howard, Bob Davis and Bobby Ames. They were all city kids from San Antonio.

I knew one thing about them; they were hungry.

I asked where they got the burro.

James answered," We found a small farm in the desert, we also found the owners. They had died from the plague. That is were we go the burro."

The explorers still had their tents and quickly set up a small camp when it was time for bed.

The next morning, after breakfast, Bobby told me that they had a .22 rifle that they found at the farm. I said, "I figured you were armed, but it probably was best that you showed up unarmed. My wives get very nervous if they think I'm in any danger."

He smiled and nodded.

All of our people got to know each other and made friends during the trip home. They were all trying to learn each other's languages, also.

When we got home, everyone's homes were strained to the maximum with the new people we had brought back.

I began looking for additional places that could be utilized for our families. I found a neighboring ranch that had three houses and a bunkhouse. It was a few miles from our main ranch, but it would accommodate several families and eight people in the bunkhouse.

First things first, we went to the place and cleaned it up and began to prepare it for its new residents.

The houses all had propane stoves and water heaters, so we went to town and got a truck full of propane. We had a couple of years supply of this fuel left nearby, and were not worried about using it up.

Deuce took it on himself to train the new folks in using and taking care of the weapons. Between the armory and police stations, there were plenty of whatever weapons they desired. The boys and Betty also wanted hunting guns and we managed to find them some of these also. We didn't have armor for everyone, but we did have helmets for all of them.

Next was a trip to pick up the remaining inventory from the electric windmill warehouse. One of the new ladies from Mexico, Juanita Diaz, wanted to go with Deuce and I on this trip. She was very cute, about my age, and tough when it came down to it. She had her own rifle and carried it nearly always. I watched her shoot it one day. It made me think of the old saying, 'Be careful of the man who only has one gun; he knows how to use it." She did.

We headed out in the big truck with the stock trailer towing along behind.

We got to the warehouse around noon and loaded up all the kits we could fit on the truck and trailer and anything extra we thought we might need. There were still a few kits left, I was glad to note.

We took our truckload and headed home.

Juanita suggested that we stop at the Town Park and have lunch. It was very pleasant and cool under the park's pavilion. There had been cattle grazing on the park's lawn so the grass wasn't too tall. We all visited and got to know each other better on this trip, so between the hard work of loading the windmills we became friends.

We got home just before dark. I could see the relieved look on Amy and Sandra's faces. Those two were very attached to me and I was also very attached to them.

I spent some time with my children that night, and was happy with my life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.