It Started This Way
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

I arrived home to find everything in good order. I worked on getting things ready for the winter.

I worked on our fall garden and some maintenance on the buildings with the other men in our family helping.

Carla and Sandra couldn't have been happier. They were working very hard at their usual chores and at being good mothers. Amy and Elaine as well as all of the other women and girls happily helped with the babies.

We made a trip into town and got Mikie, Sammy and Ernie hunting rifles. Mikie and Sammy both wanted and got .243's and Ernie got a 7/08. They all became demon hunters until they had all killed a couple of deer each and then they decided it was just like work after the excitement was over.

Our chickens had had a population explosion and now numbered 38. It had been decided that the chickens would stay at our place until the spring and then they would be divided up among the ranches.

There were not as many birds as there used to be and we were trying not to impact their numbers by hunting them for a couple of years.

Deuce and George fixed up a filtration system to filter out water and varnish from any fuel that we might scavenge. It required a pump to function, but we had a couple of those so both trucks and both airplanes that we used often had pumps with them, as well as a couple of extra sets of filters.

We had a meeting of our community and decided that we wanted to catch eight horses for here if we could and then however many Jed wanted in addition to that. Our two mares were ready to deliver any time now, so we wanted to wait to make the horse catching expedition until they were done and before Ford's mare delivered.

My favorite evening activity was to hold my children and talk to them. Needless to say, all of my wives thought I was the greatest thing since the wheel. I loved them and did my best to take care of everyone that I thought I was responsible for.

Kerry got pregnant and was very happy about it. Ford and Cheryl were very proud and happy, also.

I hadn't seen anything else on my searches since we had gotten involved with the outlaws who had Sammy, Martha and Jane.

Luke had been coming over from time to time to visit us, especially Martha and Jane. Luke was soft spoken and gentle, and Martha and Jane both liked him.

The mares foaled and brought a colt and a filly. I knew that Jed would want the filly.

After the foals came, we got ready to make the horse catching trip to Jed's. We had a regular caravan of trucks pulling trailers. Joseph had said that horse catching was for young men so he and Giselle would take care of our places while we were gone.

We had a good trip over to the Smith's place. The fuel filtering systems worked just right and we didn't even have a sputter from any fuel we got.

Jed and Sarah were very lad to see us and told us that they were fine and had been getting along well. Sarah and babies were an excellent mix. Maria and Little Willie put on a show for Sarah, and she thought my family was very fine.

George, Deuce and I went over to the airport and got a 172 ready to fly. We drained the tanks and refilled them with filtered fuel, we cleaned the carburetors and pulled out the spark plugs and cleaned them and propped the motor over a bit. We got it all ready and it started after 4 pulls and ran rough, but smoothed out.

George drove back to the ranch while Deuce and I went on a scouting expedition. The Cessna ran like a top, and we searched and found a herd of horses, maybe 20 head, and marked where they were located on a map.

We looked and saw that the Holsteins were still where we found them, also.

After we got back to the ranch, we met together and planned out how we wanted to catch the horses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.