It Started This Way - Cover

It Started This Way

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

My wives made me take it easy the rest of the day. I went to bed early, along with everyone else. Sandra said tearfully, "You had better not orphan my baby."

Carla said, "Mine either."

I could tell that my wives had been having a serious discussion.

The next morning Elaine looked me over closely, and hugged me for a while. "Willie you need to only work half days for at least two more days. You are not recovering as fast as I had hoped," she told me.

She called Deuce and George into the room and looked them over also. "You two are also on short days until further notice."

Deuce nodded and George said, "Yes ma'am."

We eventually got the electrical systems put in and the Barefoots and Branchs had nice homes with some amenities.

Deuce, George and I worked short days until Elaine gave us the okay to go back to normal days of eight or ten hours.

The night after I got the okay, Elaine told my wives that I was to be handled gently until she saw that I was back to full strength.

Amy said, "Willie, I am so glad you are better. I can see how much better your health is now. You were wearing yourself out. We will all watch over you from here on." All the others nodded.

We hugged and snuggled. I was feeling Amy's breast and got an erection. Amy looked at Elaine. Elaine said, "Gently."

Amy gently straddled me and we hugged and made love. Amy had a nice orgasm and I must have pumped a cupful into her. She quickly rolled off and propped her butt up.

"Thank you," I said to all of my wives and Amy especially.

The next month went by nicely. George, Deuce and I all recovered with much prompting from my wives.

I began flying a reconnaissance route around our ranch twice a week. It only took an hour and I was able to know that nobody was moving around us without our knowledge.

I used the 182 mostly because it was fast and economical.

At the end of February we killed the steer and processed the meat. We divided it among the families and had a good supply until later in the year.

We were planning a trip to see Sandra's family. I was hoping to catch a couple of the wild horses on the same trip.

The day before we planned to leave I was making my recon loop and saw a truck and an SUV moving up the road. I flew closer and saw two men get out of the SUV. They both shot at me, since I had foolishly gotten into range trying to see them better.

I was hit in the left calf and the bullet smashed into the dashboard of the plane. I shot the fuel to it and dived low to get out of sight. I headed toward the ranch. I tried to call on the radio, but the damned bullet had smashed through it.

I was bleeding like hell and was afraid I would pass out before I could get home to warn them. I grabbed my leg and held tight trying to put pressure on the wound.

I was getting light headed when I lit in the pasture. I got out of the plane and started walking toward the barn. Carla saw me and let out a scream that could have been heard at the next house.

Everyone in my family came running. George and Mikie hauled me to the house while Elaine and Amy were getting the bedroom ready for me.

Carla and Sandra were both squalling. There hormones were wild from being pregnant anyway so the were over the edge quickly. I asked them to calm down so my babies wouldn't be born early. They both tried to calm down.

They got me into bed and stripped off. Elaine quickly got the bleeding stopped with Amy's help.

"How did you get shot?" George asked.

I told them the story and he quickly sent Mikie off to warn the other ranches.

George, Deuce, Ford, Cheryl and Amy all got together and planned an attack to end our problem with the invaders.

They planned to take two vehicles, and went heavily armed. George and Ford had AR-15's, Amy had her 30-30, Deuce had an MP-5, and Cheryl had her shotgun. They all had pistols, also.

George had gotten out three hand grenades and gave them to Deuce and Ford as well as himself. Amy went to the box and got one for Cheryl and one for herself.

Cheryl, Ford and Amy took Cheryl's Camry. George and Deuce took Dad's pickup.

Elaine was busy stitching me up, while Carla held my foot still and Sandra held my head in her lap and petted my hair.

Elaine had given me a shot of something that had me feeling no pain. After she had me stitched up, I started to get up. Elaine said, "No, Willie, you have lost too much blood. You won't be in on this one."

Mikie had gotten back and I asked him to get his rifle and some binoculars and go to the barn loft and keep watch.

Kerry had already gotten her Thompson and was on the front porch. I saw Carla get her rifle and set it against the doorframe. Sandra got out her AR-15 and Elaine's Thompson.

These girls are bad asses. I am glad they are mine.

I lost consciousness, I think it was from what Elaine had given me.

Carla got me up to eat something around sunset. She fed me all I could eat while kissing my face and telling me she was very glad that I was still alive.

"Did I lose that much blood?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.