Chaos

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2005 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Her Scent lingered, What to do next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   True Story   .

We had meet a long time ago. Or so it seemed. It was at a friends party. We had talked for many hours. We both were a little buzzed. At the end of the night we went to my place. We didn't just make love that night. It was a weekend affair. We both had a great time, but she didn't want to be in a relationship. She said she wanted to play the field. Weeks went by. She was still on my mind. Life goes on. I did the usual things work etc. Till one day. As it was a day like any other?

I arrive at work. I smiled my good mornings, as I walk through the office to my desk. I put my briefcase under my desk. I went to the staff kitchen and put my lunch in the frig. I got a cup of coffee, switch on my PC, and sorted my mail.

My Office manager, introduced a new employee. It was the women I had spent that weekend with. I was shocked. She said Hi to me as if she didn't remember me. She was cool as a cucumber.

She's wearing the black jacket with a black skirt and black fuck me pumps. Her hair, her smell. She blow me away. They stationed her near my desk.

"Hi." She glanced at me with the faintest smile, and takes her place at her desk. "Good morning." I reply, glancing up at her for a moment.

She switches on her PC and goes to the office coffee area.

I then open the project document I was working on last. She returns and starts to work through the paperwork on her desk. The forms you get when you first start working at a company.

The smell of her perfume. How I remember smelling it on her skin, in my bed.

I was only a one time weekend lover. She does not know that I can still remember what it felt like to feel her body against mine, as if it were yesterday. I can still taste her in my mouth. I became aroused just being in the space with her. I also pondered why was she here!

I watched her everyday. I could feel her. Her scent as she came in. My mind always wondered to a space and time. That weekend was like magic.

With everyday she came to the office. I grown to feel for her more. More then I ever expected. She was bright with a great sense of humor, I wanted to devour her. In my quiet reckless silence.

She was a lot like me. She didn't bother with the" gay" scene. I detected a warm, compassionate, passionate woman who'd been hurt and abused by her X partner. I wanted to be her Ms right. I wanted this to be the 'real thing'. I was still cautious. I was scared that if I let her get close to me, really get to know me, she would reject me. It took a lot of time. I needed to find the courage. To ask her out. At this point, I felt like a kid in high school.

I finally persuaded her to come back to my apartment, for drinks after work. she agreed. Thank God because I was so nervous. The thought that she would reject me, as I was wearing my heart on my sleeve appalled me. I finally started to unwind. Could I be so bold as to ask for a kiss? What could a kiss lead to? I lived in hope.

Neither of them spoke, but both in perfect synchronization. Only inches separated them as they touched hands, fingers lacing perfectly to interlock. Lips parted and heads rolled slightly in opposite directions, aligning them for the special kiss of greeting they both craved.

My head leaned down to her mouth as she tilted her head back to look up at me. Their eyes remained open as they hesitated, only fractions defining the space between their lips. Both of them exhaled; the rhythm of their dance of desire permitting warm breath to mix becoming one within themselves. The presence of another body's warmth, the sweetness of a lovers breath caressed them. The driving intensity of their dance into shallow breaths. Awaiting final submission to there burning want.

Energy flowed between our souls, coursing through the coupling of their hands and fingers. They moved even closer, appearing to give into the magnetic attraction of the kiss only to back away slightly and roll their heads opposite of each other once again, noses slipping softly across one another. This time shallow breaths became entangled with the voice of uncontrolled passion. Each moaned as one. Lips finally touched, eliminating the separation that completed yet another portal through which energy rushed between them. Eyes finally closed, as they slipped away that was their destiny. Bodies were bursting with evidence of arousal. Time stood still, everything else no longer mattered. They had become one once again.

Sounds of wet lips separating, making no more sound than the whisper of a summer breeze. They were so deep into their dance that they could hear their eyelids opening and closing, sharing the amazement that their first kiss always left with them. My hands released hers and slid around her waist, coming together behind her, locking in the small of her back. I spoke into her without a word.

I drew a deep breath, looked deeply into her soul, and then stole what breath that was left in her chest like a remorseless thief. We connected for the duration, always touching, always holding each other. Secretly, they both knew that the kisses caressing the swollen ache between her thighs was well beyond her ability to withstand before being hurled from the high place.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.