Amy on Loan - Cover

Amy on Loan

Copyright© 2005 by Amy Allison

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After sharing with his best friend all his life, my husband wanted me to be next.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

The next few days after the incident with Ross were hell for me. I just couldn't erase what had happened, my main concerns mixed between Ross taking advantage of me with such confidence or Craig sitting by so closely as an unnoticing bystander. How could it all have happened so easily? I couldn't help but cry at times.

Thank goodness we were in the middle of the fast approaching holiday. It was always busy enough but this year we were having two teenagers in as houseguest. It was going to be a hand full and it took my mind off it quite a bit. It was just so difficult to sit around and laugh with friends and family when in the back of my mind I could still feel those huge fingers slowly extracting my orgasm.

I don't know if it made matters better or worse when three days before Christmas Adam dropped by when he knew Craig wasn't going to be home. He really didn't try anything but instead gave me a long deep kiss and a beautifully wrapped gift and said, "This is a special gift for you. Wear it Christmas night."

When he left, I opened it to find an extremely provocative negligee from an expensive store in the mall. It was a red and black transparent harem outfit, complete with a short-cropped top that barely covered the half bra and a sheer loose fitting bottom that clasped at the ankles. A little red thong went under that. It was sultry at the very least.

When Christmas night arrived I was, at a minimum, completely worn out. We had visited several homes during the day and it had been nonstop from early morning. Although I totally enjoyed it, it had been tiring.

My mother had taken our son for the night as she was going to visit even more family. I felt a little funny about letting him go but the day was practically over and there were still gifts waiting for him, as if he needed them. After we had a light dinner I was surprised when Craig told me that he was taking the two kids to a movie (that he knew I would not go see). It was a fairly late start for the movie and he said that they were going to stop by a local all night diner on their way home.

Actually, I was a little relieved. I was going to have some quiet time to myself that was desperately needed. As soon as they left I put more logs on the fire and just sat back and watched it for a few minutes.

As I was thinking through everything that had happened, I thought of the red outfit that Adam gave me and the fact that he had specified that I was to wear it "Christmas Night." After a while, the thought of it piqued my curiosity and I went in and put it on.

I was able to really look at myself without being rushed. I think the thing that I found most appealing about it was the bra. Instead of it just showing me well and giving support, it was more like two shelves holding them up, not only bolstering them but putting them on full display with only the bottom part covered. My nipples were totally exposed.

"All dressed up and nowhere to go" crossed my mind. I knew I would be in bed by the time they got back so there was no telling if Craig would even know I had worn it. Did he know Adam gave it to me? After all, there had been some activity without Craig's knowledge. Should I take it off and hide it before he got home? I went back into the living room, sat down, and just watched the fire place burn. I didn't want to break the tranquility by turning on the television or anything.

It didn't take but a few minutes before my fascination with my attire got the best of me. I started slowly massaging my breast through the transparent cloth, quickly lifting even that so that I had direct access to my nipples. After several minutes of slowly touching them, it turned from tantalizing to almost being torturous.

My left hand remained but my right slid slowly down my stomach and under the sheer bottoms. I gently stroked my stomach just above the thong for a while, teasing myself before I went under the leg band of the thong and found my clit. It seemed to be already swollen even though I had yet to touch it.

I took it real slow, not being in a hurry for it to end. I let myself completely go, thinking of what possibilities there could have been tonight yet somehow satisfied with the self- pleasure my fingers provided me. The more I did it, the further I slid down on the couch. In a while, I was totally prone on it with one leg hanging off the side.

The more I let my mind roam, the more of a picture formed in my mind. When I heard the back door open, not only was I not surprised but also I already knew who it was. Adam gave me this outfit to wear "Christmas Night." Craig left with our company to go where he knew I wouldn't. This was a set up. Craig had given me to Adam for a Christmas gift and he was here to unwrap his gift.

I didn't even bother to stop what I was doing. When Adam stepped around the corner I just looked at him without saying a word. My fingers were still at their task of pleasing my nipple and now very hard clit. The sight didn't seem to surprise or startle him. Instead, he walked right up to me and slowly started taking off his clothes. When his jeans came off and that massive hard was standing straight out, I responded.

"M-m-m-m." I knew I moaned a little and my hips lifted slightly in response.

"Don't stop." He more whispered than spoke.

Between the pleasure of my fingers and watching him I think I was in a little of a trance. It didn't bother me to be the center of his attention, rather just added to it. I watched him slowly stroke that shaft that would soon be mine and it didn't take too long for it to over power me.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh." I started grunting little sounds while I quickened my pace with my fingers and my hips began a steady rolling, rising and lowering slightly while doing a slow rotation. My legs went straight out and were stiffened to the point my toes were extended.

"Come inside me." I didn't beg or anything. I just made a quiet little statement.

He was standing right in front of me. I had to look straight up and around his cock to see his face.

"Finish."

It was like his one word was a command I couldn't refuse. I immediately went into a loud, spastic orgasm. I closed my eyes during it, not just in pleasure but to avoid the embarrassment of looking into his fixed gaze. I knew he wasn't missing anything.

Much to my surprise and a little to my dismay, he never said anything or touch me for some time. Instead, he let me slowly bring myself down. As I reached that lower level again and continued to barely rub myself, I knew that this was not new to him. He had been here before and knew what he wanted and how to handle it. How many times had Gina performed for him, maybe even for others so that he could watch.

Finally I stopped rubbing and with my hands still touching but without motion, I looked into his eyes. He stepped forward and lifted me on my feet. Slowly, oh so slowly, he started kissing me. My head, my face, arms, hands. Everyplace.

Then he started taking my top off, leaving a trail of soft kisses for every inch of clothing removed. He left my bra on and must have spent ten minutes caressing and kissing them as they flowed over the top.

Next came the bottom. He slowly slid them down, again in a trail of wet, warm touching from his lips and tongue. I closed my eyes and swayed with his touch. I remember thinking to myself that if nothing else even happens, this was worth the price of the ticket.

Finally I was standing only in the red bra and thong. He gently grasped each of my bottom cheeks and lifted me off the floor, kissing me deeply as I hung there in his hands with my arms tight around his neck and my legs wrapped softly around him. I thought I was about to come just doing that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.