Amy on Loan
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Amy Allison

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After sharing with his best friend all his life, my husband wanted me to be next.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

That last session with Craig and Adam left me in a real "antsy" mood that I couldn't seem to shake. I went through periods of being disturbed and ashamed of what was happening and then totally overwhelmed with intrigue of what was to come.

When Adam left that Wednesday night, he and Craig left me with a burning and twitching inside that just wouldn't go away. More and more, the idea of being by myself with Adam was starting to creep into my mind. Maybe, deep down, I felt that subconsciously I was holding back when he made love to me because Craig was in the room and I didn't want to appear to be overly appreciative of his skills.

Craig had invited Adam and several other friends over for a full day of football on a Sunday. Originally, they were going to stay pretty late because our local team played the night game. However, Adam suggested that after the first afternoon game was over and they had eaten it would be better if they moved to his house for the second game because our son was home and it would go past his bedtime. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness.

I was in the kitchen by midday, already preparing for guest. It was a bit chilly in the day and near freezing at night so I was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. After I had everything sort of going in the kitchen and before anybody had arrived, Craig came up behind me and started teasing my nipples.

He lifted my shirt and spent a long time leisurely pleasing himself at my expense. Even though I really appreciated his attention and the long slow kisses, I knew he was building a fire that would not be put out that day.

"Are you going to change clothes?" He was sort of joking as he asked.

"No. Isn't this okay?" I looked down at myself and thought I looked all right.

"Oh, no. You look fine." He walked away without further comment, leaving me hanging there with a tormented bundle of nerves between my legs and questions about his motives.

What was his point? I know that he had preferred something a little more provocative when Adam was coming over, but we were going to have a number of guys there.

On the other hand, he was starting to ask me more and more about the attention I gave to and received from other men. Apparently, we were at a point in our relationship that he wanted to show me off. I didn't quite know if it was pride or just vanity on his part.

So, even though I thought his comments to be a little strange, the meaning didn't get past me. He wanted me to put on something a little more, shall we say for lack of anything else, entertaining?

I was thinking, "What does he want? After all, our son is here, too!"

But I decided I would play his game a little and dumped the jeans for a thin tight fitting white tee shirt that showed breast spilling out of a skimpy bra underneath and a short, loose denim skirt.

What he wouldn't know, and I just did at the spur of the moment, was that I took off my panties, too. After all, I had no intention of actually spending any time sitting in front of these guys and it made me feel sexy and secretive. I was already dripping from his little manipulation of me earlier.

Everything went as usual. The hungry herd arrived, ate and yelled at the television. However, their glances at me weren't lost. Craig seemed pleased and as the afternoon passed I thought that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all. And best of all, they never knew I was naked under my skirt.

Several times while I was alone in the kitchen I reached under and gave myself a few little gratifying strokes. It seemed devilish and bold of me.

Some time after they were there and when they were all totally engrossed in the game, Adam walked into the kitchen for a "resupply" as he proclaimed to the group.

Instead, he walked around behind the kitchen counter where I was standing out of sight of the others.

Without a word and with one swift motion, he silently and smoothly turned me around so that I was leaning against the counter.

Without hesitation and certainly without provocation, all at once his hand went under my skirt and up to my wet pussy.

When he felt my naked crotch, he moaned slightly in my ear. I was already soaking wet and he felt it right away.

He wasn't slow, wasn't careful, and wasn't being sensitive. Instead he slipped a finger in me and started slowly pumping me with it.

I jumped from the sudden intrusion and turned my red head to face him.

I whispered, "Are you crazy?" and reached down to dislodge his hand.

You an imagine my predicament as I was trying to ward him off without making a fuss, while at the same time keeping a close watch on the open door into a room full of others only feet away.

I can tell you for sure it was a losing proposition. I couldn't hold him off very well.

To make matters worse, the finger that was slowly stroking me sped up, becoming like a silent, excruciatingly wonderful machine. It was all I could do to keep quiet and my body was reacting to his hand rather than trying to fight it off.

I'm sure he had every intention of bringing me off, feeding off the excitement of Craig and his friends being just feet away.

And I know he would have if my son hadn't walked in just then.

Instead, he removed his hand and walked away as if nothing had happened. Less than an hour later they were gone. The last thing Adam told me was that they were going hunting the next Saturday.

The following Friday night we both got in bed pretty early knowing we had to get up for their trip. I had been on a high all week that I couldn't come off and Craig kept kindling it with his fingers and mouth but never letting me come. When I started to undress, Craig either detected my mood or was himself pretty well in the mood. Maybe he just wanted a "sleeping pill" to knock him out. Either way, something unusual happened.

You know as well as I do that when a couple that has been married as long as we have go to bed, we just "go to bed." No particular preparation unless it's a special night. Before I got into bed that night, he asked me to put on something "special." When I asked him "what" but he just shrugged and said, "Whatever that makes you feel sexy."

It was way out of character for him. You know what I mean. You spend all the time and effort to buy something to excite but after the first time they see it on you it goes into the "wrong" side of the closet, never to be worn again.

But when they do show interest, you sure as heck don't say "No."

So, I pulled out the absolutely skimpiest outfit I had. It was something from pre-baby five years or so ago and I'll admit that even though it didn't fit as it once did, it was very revealing and tempting. More like something that you would see on a honeymoon.

However, for my effort (which really wasn't much) he went after me more like I was a conquest than a partner. Luckily I was already primed and came with him. There was no "seconds" as he rolled over and went right to sleep. I was disappointed a little but not surprised.

We had set the alarm for 5:00 in the morning so that he would be up and out when Adam came by to pick him up to go hunting. When I have to get up early I tend to toss and turn rather than sleep. Plus, it was one of those nights that I just seemed to stay primed, the thought of Adam racing through my mind and Craig's sperm oozing out of me.

Of course, as always, I went to sleep just before I had to get up. When the alarm went off I was still in a sleepy grog so Craig went in and started coffee before he started his shower. He told me he had unlocked the back door for Adam to come in and get coffee.

I came out of my sleepy grog almost panicked! Here I was in this little tiny sheer nothing with a come soaked g-string. I quickly threw on a heavy robe and ran a comb through my hair before I went out. I was surprised to find every light in the living room on since Craig is a nut about keeping unneeded lights off.

Somehow, I wasn't surprised to hear somebody rattling around in the kitchen. Adam was right on time.

We met in the living room, me in my dowdy robe and him dressed to go hunting and with coffee in his hand.

Craig stuck his head out, dressed in just underwear, and announced that he would be out after his shower. What an embarrassment!

Adam and I discussed pleasantries for a minute or so. He was sitting on the couch and I was still standing with coffee in my hand.

As soon as we heard the shower start running, he set his cup down and reached his hand out, indicating that he wanted mine. I reluctantly walked over and gave it to him, not knowing what he wanted.

He took my coffee carefully from my hand and set it aside. Then, without a sound or warning, he pulled me close to him. He was still sitting and I was standing close in front of him.

He started to gently tug on the belt that was wrapped around my robe and held it together. His eyes never left mine.

"No, Adam. Craig's right there!" I couldn't believe his boldness.

"He's in the shower."

"But he'll be out in a second."

"We'll hear the water turn off. I want to see it."

"See what." It was a stupid response. We both knew exactly what he was talking about.

He didn't bother to answer. Slowly he took my belt loose and pulled my robe aside. My pussy was very exposed with only the little g-string providing cover. My top stopped well above my navel so I was showing my entire midriff. I looked down at myself just as he was. His attention was locked to an almost exposed mound. If he had paid any attention to my upper parts, he would have seen two very extended nipples apparent through the see thru material.

The sound that came out of him was a cross between a moan and somebody catching their breath. Just the sound of it made me twitch.

"Stop. We can't do this." My voice lacked conviction, I'm sure. It didn't help any that I had placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Listen for the water." That was all he said.

He reached for the little bottoms and pulled them slowly down my legs, rubbing them between his fingers as he went. I knew he could feel their dampness.

"Please, Adam. Please." That's all I could whisper. I glanced at the hallway leading to our open bedroom. Then my attention went to the bulge that was evident even through his jeans. I wondered if he could detect the little forward thrust my pelvis made in response to the sight of that limb lumbering to life in front of my eyes.

If so, he didn't let on. Instead he slid off the couch down on his butt and braced his back against the couch. He reached up and slid the robe off my shoulders, letting it drop to my feet. On the way down, his fingers stopped just long enough to gently tweak my nipples. Then his hands moved down and gently pressed against the inside of my thighs, indicating he wanted me to spread them slightly.

I was so nervous I did it without protesting and slightly shifted my feet. Without a word, he pulled me forward to him and his mouth moved to my pussy. And it stayed there for a long time.

My clit and pussy was licked, kissed, sucked, fingered, eaten, nipped at with teeth, tongued. Anything a mouth and hand could do. And he was doing it s-o-o-o-o slowly, so softly. He would take my whole pussy in his mouth, sucking it softly as if trying to swallow it. Then move to my clit, tongue my pussy and back to enjoy my mound.

And my only response was to offer a steady pleading with him to stop with "Craig will be coming out at any time." I couldn't believe he was being so nonchalant about it.

All the time I was pleading and listening to the shower drone on and on. My eyes were closed and I was nothing more than a shuddering, convulsing recipient of the unending pleasure. For all my verbal denial, I had his head clasped in my hands and was guiding it gently into me if not pulling it.

I'm sure my ass cheeks started opening and closing in response to what became a steady offering of just tongue and a rapidly sucking mouth, my clit going in and out of his mouth like a little cock. My legs were bending slightly as I went slowly up and down, pumping against his mouth as if I were fucking it.

When I came I came hard. I didn't bother to watch him or anything else. If Craig could hear me, he could hear me!! I thrashed and wailed with his mouth pulling every emotion out of me straight through my pussy!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.