Amy on Loan - Cover

Amy on Loan

Copyright© 2005 by Amy Allison

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After sharing with his best friend all his life, my husband wanted me to be next.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

After our anniversary night it was a lull after a storm. I don't know whether they were backing off a bit to see what my aftershock reaction would be or what. I only saw Adam twice and he was almost timid around me and that certainly has never been the case before. However, his demeanor didn't hide the obvious bulge in his jeans. He was hard as a rock when he saw me.

As for Craig, I certainly don't remember any time in our married life that he was so hard for so long and so often. During the middle of the night, first thing in the morning before he went to work, twice in the afternoon as soon as he walked in the door. Both of these times he entered me from behind while I was leaning across the kitchen counter.

As far as conversation concerning the event, it was limited.

"Are you alright?"

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

"Did Adam make you feel good?"

"We don't have to do it again."

I assured him everything was okay. What I really wanted to say is "I can't quit thinking about his cock."

I couldn't get my mind off it. An ache between my legs had remained with me for hours after Adam left that night, but instead of it being painful it was more like a beacon to my fingers, begging me to gently rub it for relief. A couple of times over the next few days I would be so high I would straddle Craig's face and make him lick me until I came. He had no way to know that the moans pouring from me were anticipation of Adam more than satisfaction from his mouth!

Relief came unexpectedly. Wednesday morning I was home when Craig's mom dropped by and decided to take our son with her to visit her mother for a few days. When I called and told him about it, you could tell his voice was starting to shake. An hour later he called me back and, in a very cautious manner, asked if Adam could come over for dinner that night.

It certainly wasn't lost on me. I tried to be as noncommittal as possible when I said "Sure, why not?"

I started fretting and trembling so bad that I decided to go outside. We have an old swinging seat out there. Within a few minutes I found myself swinging slowly on it, opening and closing my legs slightly each time I went up and back.

It went slowly from that to massaging my nipples, then slipping my hands down under my panties. I must have stayed there for an hour, slowly rubbing myself to a soft orgasm, then another. I don't know how much was anticipation, how much was curiosity about their plans. Seldom do I do it, but that day I abandoned my clit and started jamming my fingers inside myself, slowly at first then much harder and faster.

After only a few minutes I gave it up and went into our bedroom and found an old dildo. Holding it under me, I lay down on my stomach and humped like crazy, bringing myself to a noisy orgasm before collapsing into a sleep.

When I got up I realized that I had nothing to prepare for company so I went to the store. I kept imaging that everybody in the store could see and smell my wetness. As soon as I got in the car I started rubbing myself again, very lightly through my jeans. Halfway home my hand went under them. By the time I got home I let the garage door down and didn't even bother getting out of the car. Instead, I was caught up in a wailing, body jerking climax, my feet jammed hard on the floorboard and my head pushed back against the headrest. I don't think the rest of my body touched anything, caught in an arched position off the seat.

Normally if Adam was coming over we would eat about eight. Craig called and said that since it was a weekday would six be okay with me. I knew what he was really saying was that he and Adam wanted to create as much time as possible for the night. I said yes.

Knowing that the meal was secondary, I spent little time trying to prepare anything special. Instead, I spent a lot of time on myself. Bathing, hair, etc. I couldn't decide on what to wear. I didn't want to look too anxious. What if I was misjudging their intent? So, I just put on a very skimpy bra and panties but covered it up with a sweatshirt and loose fitting jeans, leaving a tempting short flowered dress in the closet. I picked it up twice but put it back both times.

Craig came home first. I was surprised when he came out of the shower in a tank top and a pair of shorts that did little to hide his cock hanging down loosely under the cloth. Could it have been a coincidence that Adam showed up twenty minutes later dressed almost the same? The only difference was he had on a pair of blue sweat pants. After he gave me a quick hug he went hard and it protruded from his body, sticking out in the loose pants. He obviously wasn't wearing anything under the sweats.

Dinner was essentially ready. I walked back to our bedroom to use the bathroom. When I came out of the bath into our bedroom, Craig came in. He ran his hands all over me and then whispered.

"You look great. Is that what you are wearing tonight?" Then he walked out. I knew he was asking me to change into something a little more daring.

What the heck! That pretty well cleared the air about his intent. I walked over to the closet and pulled out the little dress.

"Will this do?"

He nodded but said nothing. Off went the shirt and jeans and on went the dress. When I walked back in not only was there the audible appreciation, which I enjoyed very much, but also the instant recognition by each of us that we were all in anticipation and on the same wavelength about what was to come.

I know the meal wasn't special, but you would have thought that at least one of us would have eaten SOMETHING! Instead, it was like three birds there, barely pecking at our dinner. Any attempt at conversation was so awkward we gave it up.

When it was obvious we were in a stalemate, I saw Craig give Adam a little nod.

"Stand up." Adam spoke softly but I knew he meant to be in control. I stood up and stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, my hands wringing slightly in each other.

"What do you want us to do right now?"

"Look at me." It was the best I could do at the time.

"You really mean that you want to tease us."

I wasn't going to answer that.

"Well, do you?" Adam was persistent.

"Yes."

"Lift your dress. Slowly, very slowly." That certainly wasn't expected. I hesitated for a few seconds, but when I realized this was for real I took my skirt in my hands and, very slowly, started bunching it up with my fingers, causing the hem to rise.

"Slower, slower." He must have said it five times. I was inching it up so slowly that just the anticipation was making me wet. I knew they were totally enthralled. I could see it on their faces.

I didn't look down at all, but it was real obvious when I reached the point that my tiny panties were exposed. They caught their breath and made little comments.

Without saying a word but only twirling his finger, Adam told me to turn in a circle. Slowly I did it, my dress bunched up around my waist.

"Lean over the counter." Again the soft voice directing instead of demanding.

I leaned over, still holding my dress in one hand while bracing myself with another.

He moved over, leaned down, and started a long trail of kisses, starting low then moving slowly up my legs. It took forever but when he got to the top he kissed all around the waist and high leg bands of my panties. I almost yelped when his hand moved up between my legs and touched me through the flimsy cloth.

"Hold on to your dress. I want Craig to watch your ass move." His mouth moved to mine at the same time that he slid his hand down the front of my panties. His finger stroked my clit a couple of times then shoved straight into me. I jerked forward and couldn't suppress an embarrassing moan.

"Is she wet?" Craig's voice was low and close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.