Mum Wore Stockings That Night - Cover

Mum Wore Stockings That Night

by Ian Sinclair

Copyright© 2005 by Ian Sinclair

Incest Sex Story: The gentle seduction of an 18 year old, by his sexually charged mum. The wearing of sexy lingerie teases the son, and leads to the ultimate taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

I am a typical 17 year old boy. Up until recently, the biggest decision in my life had been choosing my 'A' level subjects. I live alone with my Mum who has been divorced for about 5 years. She doesn't often go out on dates but last week she did. On leaving the house I was told 'not to wait up'. I heard her come in just after midnight and go straight to her room. I lay awake and heard her sobbing gently as our rooms are next to each other. I got up to see what was wrong... as I approached her door, about to knock, I realised that it was not properly shut. I peered through the crack and saw her sitting at her dressing table with her back to me. I hesitated and watched. She then got up and undid the zip of her blue dress. It fell down on to the floor revealing my Mum standing in high heels, black suspenders, sheer stockings and a black lace WonderBra. I know this sounds daft, but I had never really looked at mum as a sex object before. I got an instant erection and continued to watch whilst she peeled off all her clothes until she was naked. My Mum is 41 yrs old, about 5ft 4" with wonderful 36c breasts, and although not slim, she certainly isn't overweight.

Basically, ever since seeing her, I was filled with horny thoughts about getting her into bed. I had never had a proper girlfriend and had no idea how to go about this. I was terrified she would be angry with me if I did something, although, I knew she was lonely, and very sexy. After that night I also went through her drawers to look at her underwear and discovered a small vibrator - this had been driving me crazy for 2 months now but I was so scared of making a move.

Last week was my 18th birthday. I went out with a crowd of friends to celebrate but my mum asked if she could cook me a special birthday dinner the next night. We both sat down at the table where my mum began serving out my favourite food - Roast lamb with lots of trimmings. She poured us red wine, as 'I was old enough now'. As we were chatting, it happened. As she stretched out for more potatoes, whilst bringing her arm back, her bracelet caught her wine glass and tipped the red liquid all over her skirt. Without thinking, she jumped up, unzipped the skirt, and ran over to the sink and started dabbing it with whatever you use to get wine stains out. I was transfixed - there was my mum, standing at the sink with her silk blouse now hanging loosely around her hips, with her gorgeous legs encased with tan stockings held up with a white suspender belt. She was quietly cursing herself for her carelessness, not noticing that I was staring at her. As I said earlier, I had sexual thoughts of mum since 1st seeing her some weeks back in her bedroom and this was really fuelling my desires. Eventually after a few minutes, she turned around and saw me staring at her. Startled, I said 'any luck with the stain?'. She said it looked worse than it was and would probably come out in the wash. She went out to the utility room and I could hear her load it into the washing machine. To my surprise, she came back in and sat down still just in her stockings & suspenders. It was a real effort not to stare at her legs. She said that she hoped I wasn't embarrassed at her not replacing her skirt but she couldn't be bothered going upstairs to change. I said not at all - 'its just that I couldn't help noticing you looking at my legs', she said.

I remembered the advice I had read a while back given on an incest web site in not treating my mum as 'a lay' but as a woman. I decided to see what reaction mild flirting would get me. 'Well, you have such great legs its hard not to stare'. 'What, me? Maybe when I was your age but I'm a lot older now... ' 'I don't care what your age is, you still have a great pair of sexy legs', I had never taken this tone with my mum before and was nervous on what her reaction would be. 'You're just saying that', she said smiling, 'but thank-you'. She placed her hand on my thigh and gave it an affectionate squeeze. Her hand stayed there for a few moments lightly stroking my leg. I thought I was going to explode, but I just kept thinking of the consequences if my obsession allowed me to make the wrong move.

She asked me if I had met any nice girls whilst I was out last night celebrating. I told her that there had been a few girls in the group but none were as good looking as she was. (yes, I know this was blatant). As I looked down, I noticed that some of the red wine had spilt on the hem of her blouse - 'dam', she said and went through the same routine as her skirt. I heard her stop the machine, and add the blouse to it.

Again she came back without going upstairs to change. Now, she sat beside me wearing only her white lacy bra, white knickers, white lace suspender belt, tan stockings and her black high heels. My heart was racing. 'Lets see if we can finish this meal without me spilling anything else!' she said. During the meal, we touched each other frequently, but casually, just a touch on the arm, a light pat on the leg. During desert, we laughed at something, and I patted her on her thigh, I consciously kept my hand on her leg and could feel the suspender clip under my palm, stocking top on the tips of my fingers, and bare skin on the base of my hand. I pressed slightly hard and must have kept my hand there for a couple of minutes, fully expecting either to be told to move it, or for her to remove it herself. Then, I felt her moving her leg closer to me, on glancing down, I saw that she had spread her legs slightly and I could clearly see the triangle of lace between her thighs.

I was in totally unchartered waters here, but was pretty sure I could blame anything on the amount of wine we had both had. I slid my hand over slightly with my little finger grazing the front of her knickers. Again, she made no effort to stop me. I started to rub very gently and she stopped talking. I could see that her breathing had got a bit heavier and her eyelids were gently closing. I started to exert more pressure and eventually eased my whole hand over and could feel her wetness clearly on my fingers. I was so nervous I was trembling. Both my mums' hands were resting on the table, almost bracing herself. Her eyes were now closed and she was gently moving her hips rhythmically mirroring the pressure of my hand. Her nipples were poking through the lace of her bra and I just couldn't help myself touching the right one with my free hand. I rubbed it gently with my thumb and forefinger. My mums breathing got heavier and her tongue started to lick her lips. This continued for about 4/5 minutes. My cock was so hard and I wasn't really sure on what to do next. Just as I was about slip my hand totally inside her knickers, she clasped her thighs tight together - her eyes opened, and she suddenly got up. 'My god, what am I doing' she said and ran up to her bedroom. I really panicked. After a while, I went upstairs and knocked on her door - there was no answer. I left it and went to bed. The next morning, my mum acted as if nothing had happened and after a further 4 days I was at my wits end.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.