Sexventures of John and Holly
Part 19: Spring Break 1

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Erotica Sex Story: Part 19: Spring Break 1 - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Spring Break of sophomore year was going to be amazing. This was the year we were doing the whole party in Mexico thing, like you see on MTV. Holly and I and Stephanie were going, flying down for a four day party. Sandy wasn't going because she had a weird major requirement that wouldn't allow it. We all had tests the day before our flight, so mid-terms and the studying for them, really made a dent in our normal activities. The exhaustion from sex gave way to exhaustion from studying, but the mental weight that is mid-terms seems to completely disappear just after the tests. We went to the airport in a bit of a post test daze that carried on into the sleepy flight south.

We checked into our hotel on the beach. Due to the weirdness of our University, our spring break is earlier than most schools, so we actually came before the main spring break. Which is good for not being as crowded. "You guys are going to fuck a lot of people," Stephanie said, as we settled into our hotel room.

"No, I think we are going to take it easy, lay on the beach, make love," I said.

"No, you guys are going to fuck a lot, and with a lot of people." Stephanie emphasized.

"You can do that al you want Steph," Holly said. "But I think we are going to have a little US time," Holly said.

"All you guys do is have US time, and then occasionally go to class," Steph said.

"We'll see," I said, obviously trying to change the subject.

"No, one way or another, I will make you guys go crazy," Steph said. "I'm tired of being 'the crazy one', you guys are going to get some action," She said, smiling.

"Can't argue with that," I said. I looked out the window out onto the beach. Very few people out there, mostly college kids it looked like. "Let's just go and lay out on the beach," I said.

"That's not going wild," Steph said disappointedly.

"Ok... lets go lay out naked, " I said.

"You're getting warmer... but still not wild," Steph said. Holly and I undressed and then put on our swimming attire. She was wearing a bright yellow two-piece that left little to the imagination. But it wasn't quite a thong and rubber band like some girls wear. We grabbed towels and went to go down to the beach. Her straight brown hair was shoulder length right now, and her roughly small c cup breasts filled out her top very nicely.

"See you down there?" Holly asked Steph.

"I might make an appearance," Steph said.

Holly and I got down to the beach. We laid out our towels about thirty feet up from the water, and laid on our backs in the afternoon sun. We had wandered down the beach a way, away from the hotel and to a slightly more secluded section of the almost white sand beach.

"Grease me up baby," Holly said, handing me a tube of sun-block. Holly rolled over, face down.

"Let me get this out of the way," I said, untying her top, the straps falling to the sides. I squeezed a bunch of lotion onto her back, and started to slowly rub it in all over her. I massaged it into her, and eventually got down to her lower regions.

"Don't want to burn your ass," I said. Holly laughed.

"You don't need to make lame excuses to get me naked," She said, still laughing some. I pulled her bikini bottom down, and over her legs, setting the yellow bottom next to her. I squeezed out some more of the lotion onto the small of her back. My hands worked it into her ass cheeks, essentially groping her ass in all its glory. Then I worked down over her long smooth legs.

With that done, "Roll over," I said. And she did. Her soft breasts were bright from the relative whiteness that goes with not tanning, now with the bright sun falling on them. Her nipples are the softest pink, I just want to suck on them every time I see them. I squeezed out some more lotion, a little too much actually, onto her flat stomach. I sloppily and messily rubbed all over her stomach and up to the mountainous regions of her chest. She saw how much lotion I was using, and started laughing. I spent a little too much time rubbing her breasts, obviously not doing it for the lotion's sake. I did the rest of her, her arms and tops of her legs.

"Do... do I rub it on your... crevice?" I asked, joking with her. Holly was trimmed very short between her legs.

"Maybe a little," She said. I just gently rubbed against her lips, getting them some lotion.

"Done," I pronounced. Holly laid back, her hands behind her head, eyes closed. I admired her smooth skin, her whole body. "Don't you want to do me?" I asked her.

"Of course," She said, giggling. "I think you mean lotion right?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah... lotion," I said sarcastically.

"Get naked," Holly said, like an order.

"Yes sir," I said, standing up. I pulled my trunks down and off, laying face down on the towel. I felt the lotion dripping from the tube onto my back, and then Holly's delicate hands rubbing my back. She worked it in good, all over me, especially my ass, which she seemed to pay a lot of attention to. "You like my ass?" I asked her.

"You seemed play with mine an awful lot," She joked. "Roll over," She said.

"Are you sure? Because, I wouldn't want to deprive you of the glorious sight of my ass," I said.

"Turn over," She said, probably rolling her eyes. I rolled over, the sun now in my face. I closed my eyes, and felt holly rubbing all over my body. She quickly got to my crotch and started to essentially give me a handjob.

"I think you got enough lotion on it," I said, smiling, eyes closed.

"Just making sure, wouldn't want it to burn," She said, still stroking me. She lingered for a while then finished my legs and arms. "Done," She said. I laid back, hands behind my head, and Holly did the same. The waves came in gently, crashing every so often. I looked over at her, sunbathing beauty.

"Want to go swimming?" I asked.

"But then we would have to put lotion on again," She said.

"Hey, we could do that all day. Swim, lotion, swim, lotion," I said.

"Yeah, you would just have to rub my tits and ass every fifteen minutes," She said.

"You are so beautiful," I said. She smiled. "It's unbelievable, you..." I said, at a loss for words.

"I'd say you were beautiful, but men aren't beautiful," She said. "Beautiful is just a synonym for pretty, and we couldn't call you that," She said, joking.

"So what would you call me," I asked her.

"I don't want to call you anything, I just want to suck on that," Holly said, looking at my crotch. "Or maybe shove it inside me," She said. My cock started growing immediately. Holly laughed.

"It obeys your every command," I said.

"Stand..."She said, as if she were telling a dog to do tricks. "Good... now fuck me... fuck me," She ordered my cock.

"Okay, that requires co-operation from a few other parts of the body," I said.

"Yeah, like your ass," Holly said. "I think it's time to roll over," Holly said. We both rolled over to face down.

"Do... do I dig a hole for it?" I asked, she laughed.

"It has a home already," Holly said, smiling at me.

"You'd think we would have gotten over sexual innuendo once we started having sex," I said.

"It's fun," She said. We laid on our stomachs for a while.

"Roll over," Holly said after a while. I rolled over, and Holly got on top of me, face to face. I hugged her, her tits pressed against my chest. We kissed slowly. I got excited. Holly grabbed my cock and positioned it against her pussy. She slowly pressed down, her lips not wanting to budge, but finally allowing me entrance. Slowly, my cock penetrated her all the way inside. We laid together, me fully inside of her, not moving. Holly very slowly moved, humping slightly. The most tender lovemaking. We slowly made love next to the beach, kissing, and feeling each other in the Mexican sun.

After a while of the slow sex, I reached down and started to play with her clit. Holly increased the pace of the sex slightly, still at a leisurely pace, but with the added stimulation from my hand. We stayed like that for a while. Then my free hand, which had been groping her, now was against her ass. I slipped my index finger inside her ass, holding it there, then slowly pumping in and out with the slow fucking. We made out, the sex still very slow, very sensual. She moaned softly, as did I.

Eventually the pleasure added up and drove our passion higher than our will to keep it sensual. Holly couldn't help herself, and increased the pace to a more normal fucking. The finger in her ass was doing a number on her as well as the fingers on her clit. Holly came, her pussy clenching around me, trying to get me off, to no avail. Her orgasm was a long drawn out pleasure, not a short peak of intense pleasure as is often the case.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.