Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 18: The Midnight Hour

Erotica Sex Story: Part 18: The Midnight Hour - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I heard a strange beep, waking me up. I sat up in bed, it was pitch black. I reached to my left for the lamp, turning the knob, but it didn't turn on. Damn, power is out. It took me a few seconds to realize that if the campus has no power, no school. I laid my head back down, staring at the ceiling that I couldn't see. After a few moments I knew I wasn't going to sleep again easily, and I couldn't tell what time it was. I rolled over onto my right side, Holly was sleeping face down, with her head turned to her right, facing me. I gently caressed her right arm as she slept. She moved a little bit. "Holly," I barely whispered.

"Hmmm," Holly sighed.

"The power is out," I whispered.

"What time is it?" she whispered back.

"No clock," I said a little louder.

"Hmmm," she sighed again, reaching her right arm from her side to my back, pulling me to her. She moved so that she was laying on her left side, facing me. I leaned forward into the darkness, kissing her forehead. I laid back on my back, with Holly on her side, with her head resting on my shoulder, and her right arm laying across my chest. We both attempted to fall back to sleep, but I was failing, I didn't know about her.

After several minutes of silence and darkness, I whispered "Are you still awake?"

"Hmmm yeah," Holly said disappointedly. Neither of us could return to slumber. We both had early classes tomorrow, which meant that we got to bed earlier than usual last night.

"Maybe we won't have classes tomorrow... today," I said, unsure of what day it actually was.

"If we do we could just skip them," Holly said.

"Yeah I don't need to be there, and we could say we slept late cause of the power," I said. We had given up on the whispering at this point, conceding defeat.

Without saying so, we had just agreed to have sex. I slept in the nude, as was usual, and Holly slept in bra and panties. I was still on my back, as Holly rolled her body on top of mine. Our mouths met in the darkness, kissing. Holly had her legs on either side of me, with our chests together. I rubbed her back with my hands, she had her hands in my hair, as we kissed deeply for minutes. "I love you," We both said at the same time, when our kiss ended. Holly sat upright, she grabbed my semi hard cock with her right hand, and with her left hand she pulled her panties to the side, allowing my cock entrance. She put her weight back down, impaling her pussy on my cock, she let out a shiver as it went in. She leaned back down, with her hands on either side of my head, bracing herself. I let her do all the work, as I held her not so bare back in my hands. She slowly at first, then getting faster, rotated her hips grinding her pussy onto my cock. My hands wandered down to her ass, holding her cheeks, and assisting her in the movements of her hips.

"Uhhmm Uhhmm," she repeated her moans with the strokes. Her pussy was getting very wet. Holly sat upright, raising her whole body up and down, slowly but not too slowly stroking her pussy on me. My hands now found their way to her tits, still in her bra, I massaged and rubbed them through the fabric, her round firm breasts, that rocked with her movements. Her nipples were very hard, as I felt them through her bra.

"Ohhh Hmmm," she sighed and breathed deeply. Breathing very heavily, Holly moved back, sitting on my thighs, pulling off of me. Without any words, she moved around, putting her pussy on my face, and her mouth on my cock. I was still on the bottom, her knees now on either side of my head. In the process of moving she removed her panties, but not her bra. I put my hands on her ass, pulling her down and my head up. I could feel the fabric of her bra against my stomach, and her nipples poking me. I lapped up and down on her slit, then vigorously flicked and prodded my tongue around her hot wet pussy. Holly had my cock in her mouth, moving up and down quickly with her neck, her tits hit my stomach on every stroke, and her ass was moving back and forth with her body. I took her clit in my mouth, sucking on it and flicking it around with my tongue, as I started massaging her ass with my hands.

Holly was deepthroating my cock, saliva dripping onto my balls and between my thighs. I took one hand off her ass, and brought it to her wet slit, using two fingers to fuck her, as I continued to use my tongue and mouth on her clit. Her hot juices were dripping down my face, and she smelled like heaven. I started to tongue fuck her along with my two fingers, as she continued her fast deepthroat of my cock. "I am close" I said, warning her. At that she sat straight up, with my face in her crotch. I went back to work with my tongue sucking her clit, and quickening the thrusts of my fingers. Holly's breathing rapidly increased. She arched her back, and her juices poured out of her as she came, "Yes Yes ooohhhhh mmm," she said and breathed. Holly recovered from her orgasm nearly falling over, as she laid back down next to me. She laid there breathing heavy for a few moments. "Let's go wake up Steph," holly said.

"Good Idea," I said, nearly leaping to my feet, Holly behind me.

Holly held my right hand, as she walked behind me, creeping to the door in the darkness. There was some light in the living room, from the streetlights outside, just enough to see the silhouette of the furniture. We had a flashlight somewhere... It's always good to be prepared, but not being able to find it in the dark would be a slight issue on that. We stopped in the living room, Holly took off her bra finally, tossing it back towards our bedroom. Then we walked, this time she led the way, to Steph's room. We couldn't see anything, so Holly went into the kitchen and was somehow able to find some candles and a lighter. Walking into Steph's room Holly found the dresser on the opposite side of Steph's room from her bed, and set two candles on it, then lit them. The room lit up in amber, it was very dark, but compared to earlier it seemed easy to see what was going on. We looked now to the bed, which was decidedly more crowded than we anticipated.

Sandy and Stephanie were both in bed, the covers laying halfway off the bed, Sandy's brown hair, and Stephanie's blonde hair mixing together. Their bodies wrapped around each other in an embrace of their slumber. It was clear that neither of them had bra's on, we couldn't see below their waists however. They had probably taken their bra's off during the night, because they were both laying next to the bed, Stephanie's small and Sandy's enormous both their. "So what's the plan?" I whispered to Holly. She grabbed my hand and took me right next to the bed. Then Holly dropped to her knees and resumed blowing me. She went right back where she left off, deepthroating my juiced up cock. The sounds of sucking filled the room. It was not long before I was ready to blast.

"Okay," I said. Holly stood up, keeping my cock in one hand. She stood next to me, and turned us both towards the two girls sleeping. Holly started to stroke my wet cock with her hand, while aiming me at their faces. I shot my load onto the intertwined bodies and faces in front of me. Splattering the sleeping faces with shot after shot of thick jizz. As soon as I finished, I heard a voice

"What the..." It was Stephanie.

"Surprise," Holly said, giggling.

"What are guys doing?" Sandy asked.

"The power is out," I said.

"Okay... what does that have to do with you jerking off on my face?" Sandy asked.

"Ummmm," I said, "Holly?"

"We were going to wake you guys up, and what better way?" She said, still with a twinge of laughter in her voice. Sandy and Stephanie shared a kiss, cum included, as they repositioned their bodies to try to return to sleep.

"Uhhh... go back to bed," Stephanie said, these two had stayed up later than us.

Holly and I walked back to our room, having a good laugh. "What gave you that idea?" I asked Holly.

"I don't know, I just wanted to do it..." Holly said.

"I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep," I said.

"Then let's just stay up," Holly said.

"I'll go find a flashlight," I said. Holly walked back into the dark bedroom, with candles and lighter in hand, I watched her walk away in the low light, as her nice round ass moved back and forth as she walked, her long straight brown hair gently rocking with her stride. I went into the kitchen trying to find the flashlight. After opening and feeling my way through a few cabinets I found the flashlight, switching it on, and was able to see. I walked into the bedroom. Holly had lit candles on the dresser and table, giving the room a glow. Holly was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked to the dresser. Using the flashlight I found the little pink toy in the top drawer. I walked back to the bed, and Holly saw the toy in the glow.

"Ohh you have something in mind?" Holly asked.

I got on my knees in front of her, as she was on the edge of the bed. I switched on the little pink vibrator, and it hummed its tune. I laid the length of the vibrator on Holly's lips, her legs shook slightly at the sensation. I slowly moved it up and down over the length of her slit. "Mmmmm," Holly moaned. Her wet pussy was glistening in the dim light. I pushed the toy in and out of her pussy very shallow and slowly. I kept this up and used my fingers to massage her clit at the same time. Holly reacted almost immediately, increasing her breathing. I started to fuck her with the toy, deep and fast with the vibrator. I would alternate a few fast strokes and slow strokes, whilst I continued to massage her clit. I pushed the vibrator in all the way, just holding it inside her. Then I moved down to lick and suck on her clit, with the vibrator still inside her, stationary.

Holly's legs clamped down on the sides of my head, as I continued to play with her clit. I could feel her whole body shaking. Through her thighs I could barely hear her screams. Her pussy was dripping and convulsing, the vibrator still on, my tongue still on her clit. She was moving around like she was possessed, throwing her arms around, and trying to control her legs. Her thighs relaxed their grip on my head. I pulled the vibrator out of her, and sat back on the floor. "One down, how many to go?" I asked her, seductively.

Through panting she managed "That's two"

"Oh right," I said, having forgotten the one from only a few minutes ago, obviously her body had not forgotten.

I walked back to the dresser and found the strap on dildo and the anal lube. Walking back to the bed with it in my hand. "You know this thing is probably famous now," I said.

"What do you want me to fuck your ass?" Holly asked me.

"No, quite the contrary actually," I said. In the amber glow I saw her puzzled look. I put one hand on her shoulder, and gave her a gentle push, she went along with my physical request. She was laying on her back, her pussy right on the edge of the bed. She raised her legs straight up in the air. I stepped up and she lowered her legs onto my shoulders. Legs resting on my shoulders in the air, and her pussy and ass in front of me,

"What are you going to do?" She asked me still figuring it out. The strapon was like a pair of panties with a cock sticking out, I put my legs through the holes, and pulled it up past my knees. I brought the strapon as far up as I could, until I had another cock just a few inches below the real thing. The dildo was six inches long, and very thick at the base, but it narrowed off quickly, with little bumps and veins on it, and a slightly larger head than shaft. I grabbed the anal lube off of the bed where I had set it. Squirting lube onto the fake cock, and rubbing it in with my hand. Holly was laying on her back and couldn't see any of this. She knew I was moving around and doing something, something that included anal lube. "What are you doing?" She asked me, still trying to figure it out "It's not some science experiment is it?" she said sarcastically.

"Kind of," I said, I hadn't done this before, I would call this the experimental stage.

I put my cock at the wet opening of her pussy with one hand, and with the other I placed the dildo at her ass. "Oooohhhh," Holly said, realizing what was about to happen. "Where do you come up with this stuff?" Holly asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing about what happened a few minutes ago," I replied. Holly's hands were on her tits, massaging her nipples. I slowly pushed into her, my cock was just inside her pussy, when the thrusting became enough to drive the dildo into her ass. I hugged my arms around her legs, pulling them towards me as I slowly thrusted two cocks in and out of her. I kept the gentle pace, being careful because of the dildo in her ass. Then I realized that the dildo was actually smaller than my cock when it came to thickness until about four inches down the line. It clicked in my head that this wouldn't be as hard on her ass as my cock, so I could fuck her harder. Amazing how the male brain works isn't it. I thrusted faster and faster. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Ohhhhhh, this is amazing," Holly said through her panting. I could feel her legs tensing up in my arms. My thrusts continued until my hips were slapping into her, the dildo was going in to about the three inch mark. The thrusting of my hips didn't thrust my thighs nearly as much, so my cock was going almost all the way in and out in a stroke, while the dildo was going from almost popping out to three inches inside her ass. "Oh oh oh oh, fuck my ass," her quick high pitched moans matched my thrusts. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. "YESSS YESS YESS," she repeated her screams of pleasure. I held her legs as tight as I could, and fucked her as hard as I could as she came. Her pussy was trying to choke my cock, but it was failing. Her heavy breathing and screaming were clearly exhausting her. Her screams continued longer and longer. I could feel her legs involuntarily fighting to free themselves, as her arms were flailing about uncontrollably. I just kept fucking her. Her pussy again convulsed on my cock. "Oh oh oh oh," she screamed at a high pitch, sounding almost like a chipmunk. I thrusted too far out and the dildo came out, making a popping noise. I stopped, stepping back from her. I pushed the dildo down and the strapon fell to the floor. Holly's feet, seemingly out of her control, fell to the floor. I grabbed the pink toy, and walked back to her. Holly just laid on her back breathing heavily, staring up at the ceiling, her chest heaving up and down violently. Her whole body glistened from sweat and other juices.

"How many is that now?" I asked her.

"I lost track," Holly said, still staring at the ceiling.

"Well let's make it go even higher." I said. I went to the other side of the bed, and laid down next to Holly. She was still laying halfway off the side. "Come on, get up here." I said. Holly struggled as she sat up and turned, knowing what I had in mind, she moved into a sixty nine. She was on top, what she didn't know was that I had the pink vibrator. Holly sat on my face, and dropped her head down on my cock, blowing me, I turned on the vibrator, and pushed it slowly into her ass. She was still lubed from the other cock, and the vibrator was smaller. I held the vibrator in one hand stroking it in and out of her ass, as I lapped up and down quickly on her lips. Holly had gone straight to deepthroating my cock, in a sloppy noisy blowjob. "Mmmmm." I moaned into her pussy. It did not take long at all before I could feel the tension in her body. The combination of vibrator in her ass and the tongue on her hot wet already excited slit was getting the job done rapidly. As I could sense her close to coming again, whilst I continued the vibrator fucking her ass, I started to finger fuck her with three fingers, and lapped and flicked my tongue on her clit.

The new combination brought her over the edge almost instantly. Her pussy squeezed my fingers tightly, and she chirped orgasmic noises on my cock. I continued to eat her pussy, pulling back to just two gently thrusting fingers, and pulling the vibrator out of her ass. Holly continued to deepthroat my cock. She sped up her pace past what I thought was possible. Her head was bobbing up and down very quickly, and I came, but didn't bother to tell her. My mouth was too busy eating her pussy to be bothered. Holly took my jizz down her throat without slowing down. She continued to suck my cock for a few moments, until I was soft again, and I slowed down eating her pussy, until finally we both stopped. Holly turned around and laid down next to me. We were both breathing quite heavily. We both stared at the dark ceiling, exhausted. "Holy fuck," Holly breathed.

"No, I'm not god," I said sarcastically.

"I'm not so sure," Holly said through a deep breath, still fighting for air. I looked over at her, in the amber glow of the room. I stared at her for a while, as she was still recovering.

"Want to go again?" I said softly. Holly looked over at me like I was crazy. "Hey I am omnipotent right," I said, poking fun at her previous comment. We slipped back to sleep.

...

I woke up, the apartment was lit up in the sunlight. Holly was still asleep next to me. Her back facing me, her soft skin was beautiful, her round soft ass, her chest rising and falling slowly with her breathing. The covers were more than halfway off the bed, exposing her almost completely. I leaned down to her crotch as she laid on her left side towards me. Watching her face, I slowly lowered my face to her pussy. I gave her slit a slow gentle lick. She didn't wake up, so I did it a few more times, a little faster. "mmmmm," Holly moaned in her sleep. A big smile crept onto her face, and she moved her head back as if relaxing. I didn't want to wake her, so I stood up, careful not to disturb the bed, walking into the living room.

I didn't think anything of the fact that I was naked, it really didn't even occur to me. Sandy and Stephanie were sitting next to each other on the couch, clothed. "So no school?" I asked them.

"Nope," Steph said "a little jizz splattering but no school."

"That was all Holly," I said, sitting on the other couch.

"Do we know why the power went out?" I asked.

"I talked to Gretchen, she said no power on campus and no one knows why," Steph said.

"Who's Gretchen?" I asked.

"She lived next door to us last year," Steph said.

"How come I never met her?" I asked.

"She has seen you at work, in the hallway if you remember that," Stephanie said.

"Oh... Another one of those jizz splattering incidents," I realized. "Did you guys just sleep like that?" I asked.

"Tried to sleep, but miss 'scream a lot' over there kept us up," Sandy said, gesturing toward my bedroom.

"She was kind of loud," I said.

"Kind of?" Steph said, "I thought you two had just invented a new chapter for that Kama Sutra."

I chuckled at that, "Well... maybe" I said.

"We couldn't sleep so we showered and fucked," Steph said. "Hmmm, we didn't hear you," I said.

"Well we certainly heard you," Steph said.

"So do I get to meet this Gretchen," I asked Steph.

"She said she would come over after she took a shower," Steph said. Holly walked into the living room, she was naked too.

"No power still?" Holly asked.

"Yep," Steph said.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Holly asked.

"No school but I think you two need to let us in on whatever you discovered last night," Steph said.

"What do you mean?" Holly asked, sitting on the couch with me.

"Well your screaming is what I mean," Steph said. Holly smiled wide.

"What?" Steph asked.

"Oh nothing," Holly said.

"What?" Steph persisted. Holly gave no reply.

"How many times?" Steph asked.

"How many times what?" Holly asked.

"Oh don't play dumb," Sandy said.

"What are you smiling at?" Steph asked, referring to me.

"Nothing," I said.

"Seems to be boosting your ego," Steph said. I looked down at my limp cock, "Nope it doesn't seem to be boosted at all." "Something like eight," Holly said.

"Your lying," Steph said. My smile got bigger, I put my hand on Holly's thigh and rubbed my hand up and down, while maintaining an even stare at Stephanie. Both girls jaws dropped. "Eight?" Sandy said.

"Eight?!??!" Stephanie said even louder.

"I got that beat," Steph said, standing. Steph, holding Sandy's hand, walked into their room, leaving the door open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.