Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 15: The New Apartment

Erotica Sex Story: Part 15: The New Apartment - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Stephanie was waiting for me at the airport. "Fun trip?" she asked.

"Interesting," I said, as we walked to her car.

"Make lots of cash?" she asked.

"Yeah, I would say we are set for a while," I said.

"How's she doing?" Stephanie asked.

"She's doing great, she's got herself a companion, that's why she stayed back." I said.

"What's her name?" Steph asked.

"Lindsey, and she's seventeen," I said.

"Holly needs to bring her back with her," Steph said.

We stepped into the apartment. "You guys are really moving out of here?" steph asked.

"Yeah, we'll technically Holly never lived here, besides we can afford a much nicer place now," I said.

"How nice?" Steph asked. I sat on my couch, flipping on the tv to espn.

"Now that I think about it, you are wanting out of the dorms too," I said, trailing off.

"We could find a nice three bedroom," Steph said.

"Why three, Holly and I can share one," I said.

"Ya, and then there's me, and one of my friends," she said.

"You been busy while we were away?" I asked, smiling.

"You know me," she said, guilty as charged.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"What makes you think it's a girl?" Steph said.

"I know you," I said matter-of-factly.

"hmmmm," she sighed, defeated in her ruse, "Sandy," she said. I chuckled a little bit.

"What's funny?" she asked. "Like Sandra Dee?" I said, joking. Holly was a huge fan of that movie so we had watched it together a few times.

"Shut up," Steph said.

"So who is this Sandy?" I asked.

"She's twenty one, going into her senior year."

I interrupted her, "oh so she's the booze connection then," you see although we may have made our own pornos but the three of us were all nineteen, and we lacked older friends.

"How do you think she got me? She liquored me up in a bar and claimed me as hers," Stephanie said joking.

"So you two serious or..." I said.

"I think it might be something," Steph said. I was happy for her, she had so much trouble with guys, and she was too horny to be alone. I know she and Holly sort of had a thing going, but they weren't right for each other that way, they were just friends.

"Well I have to get on the hunt for a new place, the lease runs out in two weeks here," I said.

"This is it," the real estate agent said, her name was Laura, short, brown hair, small tits, older, typical business type. "Ohh I like it," Steph said. "It's not much less than fifteen hundred square feet, Master bedroom is to the right, with full bathroom. Then we have the guest bedroom next to it. Then we have the second bedroom to the left, with bathroom, shower only. Kitchen is in the back, and this is the living room," She went through her spiel. She led the two of us to the master bedroom. "As you can see it is quite spacious, you can easily put a king size in here and have plenty of room," she said. She led us on the full tour. "Here is the second bedroom, it's not quite as big as the master, but it's close," She said.

"I'm getting horny just at looking at where I'll be doing some fucking later on," Steph whispered.

"Excuse me?" Laura said, as though she misunderstood.

"Oh nothing," Steph said. "Are you two expecting?" she said with a questioned look on her face. I think that she thought we were together, and the whisper was something to do with the baby's room, or our child's room.

"Oh no, we aren't together," I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry to pry like that." Laura continued to lead the way.

"Do I look pregnant to you?" Steph whispered to me. I just shook my head side to side. Stephanie was as skinny as ever. We were in the second bathroom.

"There is only a shower no tub in here," Laura said.

"Man I think I will be doing some fucking in here," Steph said rather loudly, wanting to mess with this lady. Laura just went on with her spiel. As she finished up she asked if we had any questions. "Yeah, could we just try it out for a few minutes, we'll go in the bedroom and just have a quick fuck," Steph said. I was getting embarrassed.

"You seem to be quite the sex addict," Laura said, surprising the both of us "Here call this number sometime," she said, pulling out her business card, and stopping to write a number on the back.

"What is it?" steph asked.

"It's a swingers club," Laura said.

"Are you a swinger?" I asked. Her face turned rather red.

"Yes, from time to time," I turned to Stephanie.

"So you want to go have a quick fuck," I said, trying to take her up on her offer earlier, she was kidding earlier.

"He's a pornstar," Steph said.

"Shut up," I said.

"Really?" Laura asked.

"Well I wouldn't say star, and it's mainly my girlfriend," I said.

"In that case you should really call that number," she said.

"When can we move in?" I asked her.

"Well today if you want," She said. "We'll let's get moving then," I said

A week later I had moved all of my stuff in, and the King sized bed had been delivered. Steph had just started to bring her stuff over. I had still yet to meet Sandra Dee. Holly would be here in less than a week, and I hadn't told her yet, and I wanted to keep it a surprise. The living room was almost to where it would be, two couches reclining chair, tv, and the computer was in the corner. Since I was the only one living in the apartment, steph wasn't moved in yet, I returned to my usual routine living alone. That meant I was naked ninety percent of the time, if I don't have to go anywhere, why should I put clothes on? I had gone a week now without sex, which was unusual, but it seemed like a welcome break from the fast pace of before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.