Sexventures of John and Holly
Part 12: The Sequels

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Erotica Sex Story: Part 12: The Sequels - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Holly was wearing glasses and a backpack, sitting on the couch, Stephanie taping, and I was wearing a suit and tie. "Mr. Johnson, I really really need to get an A," Holly said.

"Well Holly, you would need to do a lot to do that," I said sternly.

"I'm willing to do a whole lot for you," she said sluttily.

"Will you suck my cock?" I asked her. I said, unzipping my pants, pulling out my semi hard cock, and stroking it slowly. She was still in her backpack. I put my cock on her lips. "Will you do that for me," I asked her. She started licking it. Holly stood up, throwing her backpack aside, tearing her clothes off.

"Do you want to lick my eighteen year old tits, Mr. Johnson?" she asked innocently. I licked her nipples, and pushed her head down ward. She licked me at first, then stroked with her hand and sucked on the tip.

"I'm only seeing C, C+ at the most right now" I said.

"What do you want me to shove this cock down my throat," she asked.

"I think you should if you want the A," I said. Holly jammed my cock down all the way. Stephanie was maneuvering around for a better shot. She continued to stroke her mouth and throat over my cock, moaning. I was pushing her head down on my cock. "Holly, if you swallow every drop, I will give you an A +." I said. She just kept sucking. I played with her tits for a while, pinching her nipples. Then, on queue, Rachel, the redhead from the dorm, walked into my apartment.

"Mr.Johnson! I never thought I would see you of all faculty members taking advantage of a student!" she said.

"Oh Ms. Smith, it's not like that, I was showing Holly here how to give a proper blowjob, she wanted to practice." Holly just continued deepthroating and slurping on my cock.

"Oh my, that is quite the technique you have there young lady," Rachel said.

"Want her to teach you how?" I asked her.

"Well, I would like to know, and I haven't had sex in ages. I'll make you a deal Mr. Johnson, I won't report you, if you fuck me," She said.

"Well get undressed," I said. Rachel got undressed exposing her large C cup breasts, and her long curly red hair draped over them. She walked over next to Holly, turned around and bent over, exposing her ass spread eagle. My cock was good and lubed up by Holly's saliva, and before entering, Rachel had lubed up her ass. I suddenly plunged my cock into Rachel's ass.

"What the fuck, I didn't say fuck my ass, I said fuck me," Rachel said acting her part.

"Well, be more specific next time," I said, as Holly began to eat out Rachel while I fucked her ass. After a few ass pounding moments, her hot tight ass got my cock over the edge. I pulled out, Holly had her cheek resting on Rachel's ass watching the festivities. Rachel turned around and put her face against Holly's, both of them with open mouths, awaiting their gift. I shot my first stream of jism into Rachel's mouth, and then put the rest on her face, making Holly lap up their reward.

"I'm still fucking horny," 'Ms. Smith' said. Holly and Rachel got into a sixty nine on the floor, their naked bodies, spunk covered faces. I was soon hard again. I moved behind Rachel and started to fuck her while Holly ate her out. Her breathing got very heavy and she orgasmed screaming at the top of her lungs and this caused Holly to orgasm, both of them trying to drown the other. They rolled off of each other. Laying on the ground breathing heavily, collecting themselves.

I Laid down next to Holly "I'm thinking your at B+," I said. She rolled over and deepthroated my cock, slurp after slurp of her bobbing head and jiggling boobs got me to cum in her throat, forgetting for a moment the camera, which couldn't capture the sight, but the information got across. "You want to be my TA?" I said to Holly.

"Okay were done," Stephanie said. "Rachel we'll pay you when we get the check," I said.

With this film done we would have ten thousand dollars in the bank. Holly still had her job working as secretary in a local office. She had always said it was boring and she would be stuck for hours on end in a back room going through documents. Well she no longer had any reason to have this job. "So you going to quit?" I asked her.

"Want to get me fired?" Holly asked me wickedly.

"How?"

I drove Holly to work Monday morning, starting of her summer full time hours. I waited in the car, watching her stride into work in her skirt that went to her knees, black, and her black shirt. She wiggled her hips walking in, bouncing her ass, wearing her semi heeled dress shoes. I waited for her to call. After about thirty minutes of waiting in the car she called my cell phone. "Be at the back door in one minute," she said hanging up before I could respond. I stood next to the back entrance to the small office building, it opened from the inside, Holly pulled me inside, and into a dimly lit room filled with file cabinets. I brought the video camera, once inside I put it on a shelf with a field of view that included most of the room. Holly went back into the hallway. I went to the camera, turning it on, then walking over to a desk pretending to be busy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.