Sexventures of John and Holly
Part 11: Surprises and Offers

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Erotica Sex Story: Part 11: Surprises and Offers - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

We, Holly Stephanie and I, had watched our porno, and sent it off to California in the mail, awaiting a reply. If we did well enough, we could kiss our jobs and money problems goodbye. It was Thursday afternoon, Holly and I had laid on the couch watching TV since we ate lunch. The phone rang. "Hello," Holly said. Followed by several "Uh huh, yes, uh huh."

"Who was that?" I asked. "Stephanie, she's coming over, seems she signed up for a certain website, and arranged a meeting."

"Really?" I asked.

"She said she wanted to bring him over here, and we could all have sex."

"Okay" I said, "As long as its just some good fucking right?" I said smiling at my girl.

"That's fuckin right mister"

Holly put on her silk lingerie she purchased earlier, It had a hole in the crotch. She sat almost on me, on the couch, waiting for Stephanie. Stephanie knocked on the door "It's open," I said loudly. The door opened, Stephanie walked in, wearing tight jeans and a tight black blouse, no bra.

Behind her strolled in her date, "Hi I'm Ray," He said, putting his hand out, I shook his hand, and he offered his hand to Holly, who just stuck her hand down into her pussy. Stephanie and Ray sat together in the reclining chair.

"So Ray you've been using the service long?" I asked.

"Ohh, for about six months now," He said.

"How is it?" Holly asked.

"Well every girl I've meet has put out at our first meeting, its only for sex." He said.

"Are they hot, or are there ugly fat girls." I asked, using the ignorant red neck voice I had in my vocal arsenal. Holly laughed quietly.

"There's some of everything, if you just want hot blondes you can do that, and there's even couples on there looking for a third party for their marriage or whatever," He said.

"What's the weirdest thing you've done?" Holly asked.

"Nothing really, it's been just standard sex," He said.

"No foursomes or anything?" Stephanie asked him.

"Nope," Ray responded.

"That's about to change," Stephanie said.

"Well let's get started then," Holly said. Holly stood up from the couch, and stood in front of me, in her crotchless lingerie. Holly motioned for Steph and Ray to come over. Stephanie sat Ray down on the couch right next to me. Holly and Steph were standing over us now. "Here, let me get you out of these," Holly said, reaching for Steph's shirt. Steph returned the favor, removing Holly's lingerie. Soon they were both standing over us, naked, rubbing their chests together, teasing the two of us on the couch. Steph lowered herself, sucking on a nipple on her way down, she gave Holly's clit a few strokes of the tongue. "Ooooh, let's get started shall we," Holly said, turning to me, and Stephanie turning to Ray. Both girls side by side, on their knees in front of us. Holly between my legs, Stephanie between Rays. They simultaneously reached to our zippers.

"Synchronized Blowjobs, the new Olympic sport" I said, smiling, getting no laughs in return,"No?... okay."

The hands unzipped and pulled down boxers, at the same time. Now apparently Stephanie had picked Ray because of his, let's say features, that were bragged about online. Unlike the loser geek with a small dick, this guy, let's just say, delivered the package. Like me, Ray had gotten excited from the little show we got, and when the boxers came down, the monsters were free, springing into the air for freedom. Ray's cock wasn't as big as he had said it was, but still he was probably about eight inches long, and Stephanie definitely looked happy.

The mouths of the blonde and the brunette descended onto the cocks. The wet sloppy blowjobs were heaven, Holly was trying to show up Stephanie by deepthroating me, Stephanie was working full blast both hands jerking mouth going up and down very quickly, slurping and sucking sounds escaping them both. Stephanie stopped and said, "Switch." Suddenly Holly and Stephanie switched positions, and resumed in their styles of sloppy head. Stephanie was shoving her mouth on my cock, and Holly was trying to deepthroat his cock that was a little longer than mine, she couldn't quite do it though. After a moment of heaven, we all stood up, shedding what clothes remained. Ray laid down on the floor looking up expectantly. Holly got down on all fours, her face over his cock, her ass near his feet. Stephanie got down, sitting on Ray's face, facing down towards Holly. I got down on my knees behind Holly. "This seems like a good position," Stephanie Said. Holly impaled his cock in her mouth, bobbing her head. It got so horny watching her give head.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.