Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 10: The Film

Erotica Sex Story: Part 10: The Film - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I explored The Sex Palace's free section. They had lots of amateur videos. The free section consisted of ten to fifteen second clips of just a few videos. The members section it said had over a thousand separate videos, each around ten to twenty minutes long. The membership fee was fifteen dollars a month, or one hundred twenty five for a whole year. I wanted to see some of the videos to get a feel for what I should do, but id didn't want to pay. I e-mailed him asking if I could get a free membership for a day, but he said that he had had many people e-mail him with the same inquiry, only they didn't really have porn to submit, they were trying to trick him into free porn. He said that if I delivered a movie to him then he would give me a limited membership, and if we were good, he would give us a free membership. I watched the free section movies, some where bad angles and zoomed way out, like a camera was just set on a shelf. The camera I bought on e-bay arrived in the mail, two days after I got the extra battery and set of tapes I ordered from a supply site. Holly was back in her hometown, it was the end of our freshman year, and her little brother was graduating from high school, something that seemed like ages ago to me. She left yesterday morning and wouldn't return until Monday afternoon, and today was Friday. I told her not to masturbate or have any sex until she got back and that I would do the same. She asked why, I think she knew anyway, but I told her it was a surprise. I spent the rest of the day acquainting myself with the video camera and trying to decide how to make our video. What would it be, would we have some theme, like teacher and student, or a delivery man, or should I pick her up on the street acting like we've never met, offering her money to come with me. I've seen videos of all of those, but none of them seemed very good. I eventually came up with my idea.

Stephanie called me on Saturday, asking me to come fuck her, since she was lonely without Holly. "Please, I know you get around with plenty of girls on your floor, you should try Sara, she's horny" I said.

"No, I need a cock!" she said.

"Well I'm saving myself for when Holly gets back," I said.

"Fuck that, come over here!" she said.

"No, I told you I'm saving myself for Holly."

Thirty minutes later Stephanie came knocking on my door. I let her in. "Saving yourself huh?" she said, seeing that I was watching porn. She went into the bedroom and found Holly's little pink toy, and the strap on I had bought her but had yet to use. Stephanie brought them back into the living room. "What is this for?" she asked.

"Well I got it for Holly and you to use, but apparently you haven't." Stephanie stripped naked sitting on the couch behind me, I was continuing to flush out my idea, watching some porn for ideas, and mapping it all out in my head. I could hear her moaning using, the little pink toy on her clit. I turned back toward her giving her a stern look, saying I'm saving myself don't try it. I turned back to the computer, after a minute I turned back at hearing a weird noise. She had fitted the strapon to her body, and she was jerking off her dildo, smiling devilishly. "Okay fine, I'll give you head, and use the vibrator, but you can't touch my dick," I said. I went over to her, whipping off the strapon and going to town on her pussy lips and clit, already soaking wet.

"Why are you doing this, why bother saving yourself, the pace you guys keep it shouldn't matter," she said.

"Leave it alone," I said.

"No really though, I mean you can do just as well with half a days rest as you can with three days rest, what's it matter?" she asked.

"Okay I'll tell you, if you're so insistent." I went on explaining how we were going to make our own porn video and she pestered me for the details, so I explained how it would all work.

"I want to help," she said.

"Well I guess... how about this"

Monday Afternoon came finally. The weekend seemed to take forever. Holly called me on her cell phone, saying she would be home in about twenty minutes. Time to shine I thought. I picked up the video camera, put in a fresh tape, and went into the bathroom. I pointed at the mirror, and hit record. "As you can see, I have covered the red light that turns on when you are recording,. My girlfriend will not think the camera is on at anytime." Turning the camera off and walking into the living room. Turning it back on, pointing at Stephanie, wearing a pink shirt, that had her nipples showing through, and sweat shorts, that showed the round of her ass well, but she was sitting, her shoulder length straight dark blonde hair hanging, and her small b-tits poking through. "This is my girlfriend's roommate in her dorm," I narrated, "She will serve as our cameraman when the time comes, but when my girlfriend arrives, camera girl here will be hiding in the closet. Why don't you go ahead and get in there."

"Okay," she said rising. I followed her, walking and kneeling so that the camera documented her round ass in gray sweats striding to the bedroom and into the closet, which I closed enough that she could see out but not be seen. I shut off the camera.

"Good, good," I said, letting her out. "Okay you know what to do don't you," I asked.

"Don't worry. I got it down," she said. Steph stayed in the bedroom and I walked into the living room. I turned the camera back on.

"Well, she will be here any minute, I will set the camera right here," I said, putting it on a ledge, pointing it at the door and couch. "This will document her arrival," I said turning the camera off. Steph came into the living room.

"This is going to be exciting," she said. I stood watching out the window, when Holly drove up Steph ran for the closet. I ran to the camera, and turned it on, it pointing at me, and I left it there running, and ran to the couch to sit down, turning on the TV to espn. Holly unlocked the door and came in, she was wearing a large college sweatshirt, gray, and tight jeans. Her brown hair was cut recently and ran down to about her jaw, wrapping around her beautifully shaped cheeks. Her big C tits were only a little noticeable in the loose sweatshirt.

I turned off the TV and stood up to greet her. I pushed her against the door kissing her neck, she raised her head letting me suck and lick her neck. "I've got something special in mind," I said rather loudly, not knowing the audible sensitivity of the camera, which at that moment I realized I hadn't tested. She stood against the door, and I walked over to the desk picking up a cloth. I walked back to her, "Put this on," I said. I helped her tie the blindfold over her eyes. She was giggling,

"This is new," she said excitedly. I pulled her sweatshirt up and over her head, releasing her tits hanging on her chest, so perky and round. Her sweatshirt fell to the floor. "John, can I take a shower before we do this?" she asked.

"uhmm, sure I guess so, but you have to leave the blindfold on." I said, contemplating the changes in the plan. I led her into the bathroom, sitting her down on the top of the closed toilet seat.

"Wait right here," I said, "No peeking." I walked out into the living room grabbing the camera and coming into the bedroom. I grabbed the little pink toy, and opened the closet door; letting Steph out, whispering to her and to the camera, "She wants to take a shower, so you stand on the side filming over the side." Stephanie nodded, and I handed the camera over to her, and she turned it on me.

Stephanie followed me into the bathroom, she stood in the doorway, as I stood up Holly and undressed her completely. She had shaved her pubic hair off, clean. I tightened the blindfold. I played with her tits a little bit, before I undressed myself. I turned on the hot water letting it warm up, before helping Holly step into the shower. I could feel Stephanie standing right behind me. I stepped into the shower behind Holly. I glanced behind me. Stephanie stood on the side of the tub and held the camera over the top of the curtain bar. She must not have liked her view. She stepped down, and opened the back of the curtain. She was sitting on the side of the tub holding the camera at just above private height. I was rubbing my hands over Holly, I turned us around so that she was facing the camera, blindfolded, and I was facing her back, my hands were exploring her tits, and her ass. I soaped up and massaged and rubbed her tits, getting them soapy. She was gently moaning. I put one hand down to her pussy lips, massaging her opening. I stepped around her, so that I was face to face with her, and she was facing the camera, with me in between the two. I got down on my knees. I made sure to have my head to one side so that the camera would get a view, other than the back of my head. I licked very lightly the opening of her love slit, and used my hands al over her body. I was making her want it so bad. She continued to moan gently.

"You want me to just fuck you, don't you?" I said.

"YES!!" she yelled, trying to get me to just pound her.

Instead I played with her nipples some more, and started laughing when she started whining, and pouting her lips, saying, "please, please."

"First you do something for me," I said standing up. Holly immediately kneeled down, and with her hands found my hard cock. And started to suck me slowly, and her hands were on my ass, grabbing. She just gave me gentle sweet head for a little bit. Then I helped her stand up and I knelt down and gave her head. I licked her pussy furiously, tongue fucking her. Then I helped her sit down and lie back in the tub bottom. I turned off the water. I pushed the Shower curtain all the way to the front off the shower, so that it was open for Stephanie to find a good view. I parted Holly's legs, and she had one split straight out of the tub, and the other leg straight up and on the wall. Her pussy was spread wide open. I went on with eating her out, her juices flowing filly my mouth, Stephanie was standing just off the side, leaning over, camera just a foot and a half above Holly's pussy. I started finger fucking her with two fingers as I continued with tongue action and sucking her clit. My other hand was up at her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.