Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 7: Dorm Activities

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Dorm Activities - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It was a Sunday morning. Holly had a study group all day Saturday, so I had not seen her, since Saturday morning. She told me she would stay in her dorm last nite if they ran late. Judging by the absence of her body in my bed, I was guessing they ran late. Holly, well at first my sex drive was greater than hers, but in recent weeks since she has gotten her vibrators, her sex drive has far exceeded mine. I need to play catch up. I wondered how horny she was, having had no sex in more than 24 hours. I brushed it all aside, to concentrate on some homework I needed done by tomorrow.

By one O'clock Holly hadn't come by, she usually comes over here, even when I'm not here. I check my phone for messages; none. Now I was really wondering what happened to her. I tried calling her cell phone, to no avail. So I went to my car, and drove into campus. I pulled into her dorm parking lot. I headed up the stairs, to her floor. Walking down the hall, plenty of open doors, to hot young girls, walking between rooms, chatting, laughing, studying. I came up to Holly's room, unlike the majority of the rooms, her door was closed. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knock again, still no answer. I turned the knob, and the door was unlocked, opening with a creak. I stepped into the room, closing the door behind me. Stepping into the room, I saw Holly's bed was empty. Where is she, I was wondering. Then I looked to Stephanie's bed. Looks like Stephanie had some more action, she was in bed, and there was definitely someone else in the bed with her.

I walk to her bed, and nudge her arm. Stephanie opens her eyes, seeing me. "Hey do you know where Holly is?" I whisper. Stephanie gives me a look, and just smiles. Then a head comes out from under the covers, its Holly.

"Hi John," Holly said, still nearly asleep.

"Wild night huh?" I said.

"You know me," Stephanie said. "I'm going to go take a shower," Stephanie said. She rose naked, grabbing a towel and wrapping herself, and going into the hallway. Holly motioned for me to sit next to her. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Hey babe," I said, and I leaned over and kissed her. "What were you two up to?"

"Last night her boyfriend broke up with her," She said.

"Isn't that a first?" I asked.

"She usually dumps them, but I think this guy broke her heart," Holly said.

"So, what? She's sad, and so you two sleep together?" I asked.

"You're not jealous are you?" she said provocatively.

"No, no, that's, babe, that's hot." I said... just to let you know... this was all pre Paris Hilton.

"Well I want you to do me a favor," She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Fuck her will ya?" She said.

"What?!?!" I said shocked.

"She needs a good fuckin, she is wound up so tight, she jumped me last nite," Holly stated.

"What, so do you just want me jump her when she gets out of the shower?" I asked incredulously.

"If she doesn't jump you first!" she played back at me.

"Now hold on a minute," I started, "It's one thing for some other girl," then I remembered the video store lady, "okay, some other girls to give me head, but this is different."

"John, it's just sex, not love," She said directly.

"I know, but, sex is more than just sex, I mean, with us that is not just fucking, its deeper than that it's a spiritual, emotional, affectionate, caring, expression of love and desire," I said passionately. "Don't you understand that? I mean, am I the only one feeling that?"

"No," she said smiling brightly. "But there are two kinds of sex. The first kind, the most important kind, love-making, love, whatever you want to call it, what you were just talking about, what we have. Then there is fucking, which is just two people... or more, delving into the pleasures of the flesh, and unleashing their sexual energy. It's two very different things."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"What? Are you asking if I have cheated on you?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well I haven't, I'm just saying that it's alright if you fuck her. Make love to her and we have a problem, but it's ok if you fuck her," She said.

"Well, does that mean I can 'fuck' any girl?" I asked, somewhat angry.

"No, I should be involved in the decision making process, but it's basically alright with me," She said.

"So does that mean you can 'fuck' anyone?"

"If that's okay with you," She said.

"So, what? Because it's okay for me to do it, then I can't not allow you to?" I accused.

"What! Where is this coming from, you know I fuck Steph," She said.

"No, that's different."

"How is that different?"

"That's fucking different, she's a girl," I said.

"Oh, so it's alright if I fuck a girl but not a guy?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you don't think we should fuck anyone else?"

"Well, I don't know. That's not exactly the norm so I didn't think we would. I knew you and Steph did, but that's different. I haven't really thought about it," I said, calming.

"John, I'm not talking about being the town whore. I just think we shouldn't constrain ourselves, and we should both have fun when we want to. It's just sex, fucking. That's just fun," Holly said. She moved next to me, and we hugged. "But what matters is that we are together, and we make love, that's something that is more important than anything else."

"Okay, so we can fuck other people, just as long as we are open about it and the love-making stays between us," I clarified.

"I think we understand each other," She said. "And right now I want you to go fuck my roommate," She said.

"Okay so, what do I do?" I asked.

Stephanie, still wet, with her towel wrapped around her from the armpits down to her thighs, blonde hair dripping, her small perky tits giving her bust a small flesh mound, walked back into the room. We had a trap laid for her. I was on her bed, on my back, naked, Holly's crotch was over my face, and I was eating her out, Holly sitting on my face, this meant that my cock was erect and in open air, Holly's back to it. Stephanie fell right into the trap. I am going to town on Holly's tight wet slit, she's moaning and breathing heavy, I think she is exaggerating to make a show of it. Next thing I know, Stephanie is mounting my cock. She straddles me and just plunges all the way in, riding me. Holly knows what is going on, she turns around, still on my face, so now those two are face to face. Stephanie probably didn't even notice until Holly started sucking her tits. Stephanie is riding my cock for all she is worth, her pussy is so tight she is strangling my cock. I am so turned on by this point, I go all out, I'm eating sucking, doing everything I can, tongue fucking, pulling out all the stops, full tilt, eating her out.

It doesn't take long before she is shaking and screaming, falling forward onto Stephanie, putting her face in Stephanie's tits. Holly gets up and goes over to her bed, lays down and pulls Stephanie's vibrator out and starts masturbating while watching us. "Is it that good?" Stephanie asks me.

"She seems to like it," I say. Stephanie switches around so that we are in a sixty-nine. She can suck a cock, still she can't deep throat like Holly can. But she can go very fast, and I think all the making out she does, helps with her tongue action. She is making out with my cock, and I am eating her wet love hole. A few minutes of this goes on, I'm getting close, but She slows down at the right times. Then Holly comes over, she starts using the vibrator on Stephanie's pussy, fucking her with it, while I keep working on her clit. It is too much for her, she cums, very wildly, she's screaming and squirting all over the place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.