Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 5: Little Pink Toy

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Little Pink Toy - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I woke up, Holly was still asleep, her nice round tits still poking me in the back. Her lovely shoulder length brown hair tangled with mine, our legs mixed together, just the way they were when she laid down after her orgasmic shower last night. I grabbed her hand that had been draped over my arm, as her tight hug had loosened during the night. I rubbed her hand, and she awoke. "mmm," She moaned in my ear. She rolled back away from me, allowing me the freedom to get up.

When I returned from my shower, she was laying on the bed, all the sheets thrown off, her naked body exposed, she was smiling and looking at me, both of us naked. "I masturbated for the first time last night, while you were sleeping," she said.

"Really?" I asked, not giving her any hints.

"Ya, in the shower, Stephanie said I should do it, she said she does it all the time."

"I bet she does," I said "I saw the way she ate your pussy, and I found her vibrator, remember."

"Well it was hard, I couldn't get off, it took soo long," she said ", then I thought about your hard cock just pounding my pussy, and then I was coming."

"Your welcome," I said playfully.

"I want to get a vibrator, so that I can masturbate when we can't be together, I have been going crazy those nights," She said.

"Well, we can go get you a toy then," I said. This part of the conversation had my cock getting erect, and she noticed.

"Wanting to enter the conversation are we?" she asked my crotch. She got up and started to get dressed. "I need to get some more things over here so that I don't have to wear dirty clothes in the morning."

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to be wearing your dirty dirty clothes," I said playfully. I began dressing too. In a few minutes we were out the door. I rode in her car to her dorm.

Being a Saturday morning on a college campus, it was dead. Everyone, bored from the week of studious behavior, had partied the night before, and on Thursday night too. We went into Holly's dorm room. To our surprise, her roommate wasn't alone. There was a set of decidedly masculine arms around Stephanie. Holly hugged me sideways as we both looked down into the heap of hair, arms, legs, clothes, and blankets. "I'll get dressed," she whispered. I sat down on Holly's bed trying to ignore the two of them. Holly was in the corner changing, when Stephanie awoke. She seemed panicked, waking up the guy. Stephanie didn't want to get caught by her roommate it seemed. She sat up and saw me, covering her exposed small tits, with her arms.

"Hi John, meet Brad," Stephanie said. The waking Brad was shirtless, and barely conscious, just realizing there was another man in the room.

"Who's this guy," he muttered.

"My roommate's boyfriend," she said. Holly came back and sat next to me, in her fresh clothes.

"Is that Brad?" Holly asked Stephanie.

"I told you I was going to fuck him last night," Stephanie said. "I thought you were kidding," Holly replied.

"And you know she gets what she wants," Brad chimed in.

"So, did you two do it finally?" Stephanie asked, looking at me.

"Yes," I responded "Thanks for the words of encouragement by the way."

"I knew you would be thankful," Stephanie replied.

"Oh, we would like to know where you can buy a vibrator around here?" I asked.

"There's that adult video store on... uh... 23rd street, by the Blockbuster," She responded.

"Oh, right, I think I know it," I said.

"Thanks Steph," Holly said as we rose to leave.

Holly drove to the adult video store. I had never been to one before, I wondered if they carded at the door, but they didn't, its funny how once I turned 18 I always want to be carded, because it's weird to me that I am that old. It was the same thing with R movies when I turned seventeen. She parked and we walked into the video store. It was dead, there was one employee at the counter half asleep, and no one else in the store, it was a Saturday morning. We walked down one isle of porn videos. Holly started laughing at some of the titles. "Have you ever seen porn?" she asked me.

"Yeah, on the internet," I said.

"I'll have to try that sometime." We found the toy isle. There were strapons and dildos hanging from the racks, small, medium, large, gigantic, black, white, brown. There was pink, white, red, black, vibrators. There was even a thing that looked like a flash light but it had lips on the end, for masturbating I assumed.

We stood there looking at the assortment. "That is fucking massive," she said, pointing at one of the black dildos. "I told you I don't have a huge penis, above average. I have seen black ones that big in pornos before."

"Jesus, how could you walk with that between your legs?"

"Like this," I said, as I waddled through the isle, which resulted in a giggle. She pulled a small pink vibrator off the shelf. Through the plastic covering she switched it on, and it rattled in her hand.

Holly gasped, "That's amazing," she said. She gave a quick look over the top of the rack at the lone employee, then she put the still packaged vibrator down her loose sweatshirt. She couldn't stop giggling.

"Why stop there," I said, grabbing another vibrator and putting it up her sweatshirt, to her unattended nipple. She pushed me away laughing. A bell dinged as the door opened, I put the vibrator back, but she continued. At the other end of the store, a couple, middle aged man and woman, had entered the store, they could only see our heads. The woman was fake blonde and looked about thirtyish, the man looked to be a little bit older than her, he looked like the kind of guy you see at a stoplight in a little sports car, old guy, younger girl, fast car. They started browsing through the isles.

We still stood looking at the various toys. "I think I'll get the little pink one," Holly said, "It's making me horny." Then the couple reached the end of an isle, and we could see each other, head to toe. The woman was wearing very tight, leathery pants, and a black shirt that was too small, for her DD at least sized obviously fake breasts. She was way too skinny to have those tits. She wasn't that skinny though, but very good for her age, she also had a bit of a fake tan look to her. I had always enjoyed Holly's kind of pale yet semi-tanned look, it was her natural color, I keep telling her she shouldn't tan to change it. The couple rounded the corner and were now in the very next isle. Holly turned to me, "Were you checking her out?" she asked me, but she was smiling, knowing my love for her, I could tell she didn't care.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.