Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 4: The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: The First Time - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I kept hoping that I wouldn't wake up and this all be a dream, very gladly it wasn't. I was sitting on my couch, watching espn, but I wasn't really watching it, I kept reflecting, going over in my head the things that had happened, things that could happen, what was next. Well for the immediate future, she was coming here after her last class of the day. She said on the phone that she had something special in mind for tonite. Up to now we hadn't done anything more than oral sex, and a glimpse of a threesome with her roommate. I knew that the special something had to be our first fucking, penetration sex. It would be a first for both of us. I made sure not to repeat an earlier mistake, I had purchased a large pack of condoms on my way home from campus. I heard a car pull up. I walked to the window, and saw her walking to the door, she was wearing a red shirt that had a v-neck exposing the tops of her breasts and long tight jeans.

I walked to the door and opened it just before she got there, to her surprise. "Hey stranger," I said. She playfully pushed me backward, closing the door behind her. "So what was so special you had in mind?" I asked her. She responded by throwing me down on the couch, then jumping on top of me, she made a point of putting her cleavage, from her red shirt, right on my face.

"I think we should broaden our horizons," she said. For a second I thought she might mean something kinky, then I realized I was right to begin with.

"Like what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I think you know," she said, playing back at me.

"Stephanie told me that I shouldn't put off having sex. She said it's stupid to pretend that we will wait years to actually have sex, it will just complicate things, and then we'll break up and I'll wind up having sex with someone I don't like as much."

"Who said we were waiting?" I said.

"Well I was going to make you wait" She said biting her lip. "Remind me to thank her later," I said. I somewhat grabbed Holly, kind of cradling her, her arms around my neck now. I just love to hold her. Somewhere there is a line, and I guess that line for me is sex, because we hadn't crossed it yet. Some line of seriousness, where responsibility dictates that we have a serious discussion. I looked into her eyes. "What... um. What are we?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, somewhat worried.

"Well, are we boyfriend girlfriend, are we just having fun, I don't really know?" I asked.

"What do you think we are?" She asked.

"I think we are a serious relationship," I said.

"Me too, what else could this be?" She asked.

"I don't know, I mean, maybe you just decided that you wouldn't inhibit yourself as much in college and hence here we are a few weeks in and about to have sex. I mean maybe its just that I am the first 'guy'," I said.

"Why would you think that?" She asked, sounding kind of hurt.

"I don't I just mean that I don't really know. I mean... are we like... Okay, if we keep going down the track we are on, what is that, where are we in six weeks, six months, six years?"

"Well. Six weeks we aren't much different than now, we just know more about each other, a little closer, more experience. Six months we are closer to each other than we have been to anyone ever, and we are planning to move in together sophomore year. Six years from now we're married and have good jobs thinking about kids. That's all assuming we stay on this track." She said. Her smile widened as she talked, mine as I listened.

"That. What you just said makes me happier than I have ever been." I said.

"Me too."

...

"How does this thing work?" she said.

"It has instructions on it," I said.

"Ohh," she said as she turned it over. Holly now naked standing in front of me, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, naked as well. She tore it open and unrolled it. "I think you stick it in now" she said.

"I think you mean, YOU stick it in now" I said playfully.

"Fine," she said feigning anger. She over exaggerated her hips walking over to the bed, her breasts bouncing as she walked, nipples hard from the attention they received minutes ago on the couch. She knelt down in front of me. "Let me make sure it's good and hard first," Holly said. She stroked my cock a few times. Then she slipped on my love glove, it was the first time I ever had a condom on. It felt kind of weird, but it didn't seem to de-sensitize very much at all.

I stood up from the bed, holding the sides of her arms and bringing her up with me, turning us around and putting her on the bed. I crawled up on top of her, holding myself just above her. I sucked on her nipples and licked her pussy a few times on my way up. We were lying face-to-face, cock-to-pussy. I just looked into her eyes. She looked back into mine, there was no fear in her eyes as I had somewhat expected. She was embracing this as much or even more than I was. I gave her a look that said 'are you sure', she saw my face, she leaned her head up to my ear and whispered, "Fuck me." I was convinced. I gently thrusted forward, not looking, and missed hitting her pubic hair. She started to giggle. I smiled at her before looking down and with one hand putting my cock on her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.