Sexventures of John and Holly
Part 2: My Girl

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: My Girl - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I wasn't expecting her to call me. I thought I should call in a few days. You know that rule, if you call to quickly you're desperate but wait too long and you don't care. So I was going to call like three or four days later, but I didn't get the chance. The very next day she called me.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"It's Holly."

"I don't know any Holly."

"How about the naked girl from your bed."

"You have to narrow it down some more, there are lots of those."

"Ok. I am the REAL girl from your bed."

"Oh! Of course. Holly"

"Well, thanks stranger, for the rescue and all. And not taking advantage of me."

"What makes you think I didn't take advantage of you?" I joked with her.

"I don't know, this funny feeling I guess. Listen, I want to thank you."

"Don't worry about it, I was just in the right place at the right time, any decent person would have done the same thing."

"John."

"Yeah?"

"I think I like you"

"I like me too," she laughed at that. She thinks I am funny!

"I think we should date... or something."

"I... I would really like that," I tried to think of something witty, yeah like what I was saying before was wit, but the seriousness overwhelmed any sense of humour.

"How about tomorrow?"

"What about tomorrow?"

"Like a date," She clarified.

"Ok."

"Well. What should we do?"

"How about we just watch a movie here?" I offered, not really knowing of any other options.

"Promise not to take advantage of me?" She asked joking.

"Not unless you want me to," I joked back. And she did laugh. I rule.

"I think we should start over," She said seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, now the origin of US, that is if we do become like a couple, our origin is me getting drunk and naked." She said, sounding somewhat ashamed.

"No. I think our origin is me coming to the rescue. And besides what's wrong with getting naked. I do it all the time..." No laugh on that one, but maybe the seriousness overwhelmed her humour. I can only hope.

"You're right. That's one hell of a way to start. See you tomorrow then?"

"Ok," So we settled on watching a movie at my place on Sunday afternoon, the next day.

Sunday afternoon, I went to pick her up at her dorm. I parked in the street, five minutes early, and waited for her to come out. She strode out of her dorm, walking straight towards my car. She was wearing a short skirt, and a blouse that barely seemed to cover her, apparently from their bounce, braless breasts. She was stunning. We drove a short way back to my apartment. I was on edge the entire time. Back in my apartment again, we settled onto my couch and watched a movie. By the end of the movie we were cuddled together under a blanket. Now, up to this point I had imagined that Holly was much more experienced sexually than I was, she had no problems with nudity. But what she said next caught me off guard.

"Have you ever had sex?" she asked me, she was kind of down sounding, like sex was a dreaded thing or something.

"... no, have you?"

"No"

"Really?... I would have thought you had."

"Did you just say I'm slutty?" she said jokingly.

"No. I just thought that you had"

"Nope"

"Have you ever done anything with a guy, or girl for that matter?"

"No," she said unsure.

"Nothing?"

"No, why have you?"

"Well, no..." I was getting comfortable talking to her. She seemed quite worried about sex, as if I would pressure her into sex. "Holly, I really like you" I said. "I really like this" I said as I rubbed her arm with my hand. "Don't let anyone ever pressure you into sex." What a lovely after school special I have become. A smile slowly crept over her face.

"I just... I thought it would be like expected," She said unsure.

"Have you ever even masturbated?" I asked her.

"No," she said very nervous

"Never?!, you've never even tried?"

"Well, I have tried once or twice, but I didn't like it, have you?"

"Of course, I'm a guy, It's no wonder you don't sound excited about sex."

"Why?"

"Because you've never even had a taste of how good it feels"

"Well I think I could imagine what it feels like"

"Can you? You've never had an orgasm how could you know?"

"I don't know"

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" I said to her, jokingly

"Would you?" she said, seriously.

"Really?"

That sure got my attention. We both sat up from lying on the couch. "Yes," she said, making a sudden change from shy to aggressive.

"What like now?" I asked incredulously.

"Okay," she said.

"Well then let's go into the bedroom." We both walked into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and looked up at me like saying now what. "You sure you want to do this," I asked her.

"I think so," she said. I sat down on the bed next to her and leaned towards her until our lips met. Then I started to explore her mouth with my tongue, and she started to do the same. We fell back on the bed, in a deep kiss, I think we both had our eyes closed, mine were. We stayed locked in this position for seemingly endless time until I finally pulled away. I then looked deep into her eyes, and I saw desire in her. I knew that I was falling for this girl. I hoped she was for me, her eyes told me so.

She laid on her back, and I sat beside her. I reached my hands for the bottom of her blouse, and I unbuttoned it slowly, working my hands from her waist up. She lifted her body to accommodate, wriggling free. Just as I thought, she had no bra on. Her breasts looked even more beautiful up close. They rested on her chest, rounded out and pert. I could see her nipples were getting somewhat hard. I reached down to her skirt and pulled that down, she pulled one leg free of it and then pushed it off her other leg. Now she was wearing only pink panties. I pulled these down below her knees, and she pushed them off with her feet. "Now what?" she asked excitedly, completely naked, arms to her sides. I leaned up to kiss her, her lips came up and met mine, I gently pushed her back down to the bed.

"Close your eyes," I said. Now I have never been with a woman, but I have seen porn, and read stories, so I had a good idea, but I needed to be confident with her, so she wouldn't doubt what I was doing. I softly kissed and down her neck, to her shoulder then down to her right nipple, I sucked and flicked my tongue around her nipple, and used my right hand to mimic my mouth on her left nipple; while my left hand was caressing the outside of her thigh. Then I slowly moved down her stomach. Kissing and licking, while my right hand stayed at her breast, and my left hand was caressing around her thighs and calves. I saw that her pussy was very wet. But I made a point of not touching her pussy, but instead moving on to her wonderfully smooth legs, touching and kissing all over. I then worked my way back up to her breasts and to kiss her again. By now her hands were trembling, and blood filled her extremities, in the state of excitement. Her once semi-hard nipples were now rock hard. Her eyes met mine and the look seemed to scream 'FUCK ME'. She was ready.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.