Time Spent Together - Cover

Time Spent Together

Copyright© 2005 by Max-Stories

Part 3: Kissing Wet

Tom set his bags down inside the front door and took the mailbox key off the key ring. He stepped back outside and walked down to the townhouse mailboxes, fetching the newspaper, mail, and a pile of assorted junkmail.

"At least the junkmail represents a paying customer to USPS," he muttered to himself. Carrying it back inside, he paused to wave to the neighbours walking their toddler in the greenspace his townhouse faced.

Tom set down the mail on his brief bag, and took off his shoes. Then he scooped the mail back up and left his brief bag by the front door for tomorrow. He didn't need to check his own systems until later, so he headed up to the main living level of his three story townhouse, skimming the Wall Street Journal short blurbs as he made his way to the kitchen. At the top of the stairs he hesitated and changed directions. The clock told him it was already 19:30, and he was late for training. So he placed everything he was carrying on the a couch in the reading alcove and made his way up to the master bedroom.

Theta was happy to see Tom was home. She thought she had heard him come in, but she was busy cleaning herself and her toys. Theta typically got home by 18:00 at the latest, so Tom only rarely beat her back on weekdays. However, Tom made an effort to be out of the office by 18:45 at the latest because otherwise they didn't get much time to spend together in the evening.

As Tom stepped into the master bedroom she set down the toy and the towel she was drying it with and went over to him. He hugged her, wrapping his arms around her and picking her off the floor as he chuckled and she giggled a little. Then he pecked her on the cheek and asked how she was feeling.

"Good, sir. Much better," Theta replied. Earlier in the week she had been suffering from some abdominal cramping which had required putting her to bed with a heating pad on her belly. Nothing serious, just uncomfortable. Tom tried to monitor her health closely because Theta sometimes forgot to tell him why she may not be very motivated to train or cuddle or play.

"I'm glad. Do you think we'll be able to do most of a full session tonight?" he queried. He had noticed Theta had brought out the full session toys - her Mickey, her big black vibrator, and her large plug. Each was hefty (3.5 inch wide, 3 inch wide, 3.25 inch wide respectively) and so Tom liked to make sure that Theta was up to playing with them rather than risk her disappointment at having to cut a session short because her body wasn't cooperating.

"Yes, sir. I washed the other toys just in case though. Thank you for asking," she said as she ground her breasts and abdomen against him. "Would you like to see your pet do a full session, sir?" she queried teasingly.

"Yes, Theta. I'd thoroughly enjoy doing a full session with you," he replied with pauses as he kissed her cheeks, forehead, and neck. "Let me wash my hands and change, and I will join you right here."

As Tom stepped out of his dress trousers and slipped off his dress shirt, Theta watched his body. Unconsciously she was pinching and rubbing her nipples through her tight black tshirt. She leaned back against the bedpost, and began grinding herself against it - feeling how hard the rounded wood post felt as she slid her buttocks against it and then leaned forward a bit to work it against her vulva. Tom's penis was blatantly hard in his boxer shorts as he turned to see her wanton slow grinding motion. He smiled and then used the wet toy towel to brush any dirt from his hands rather than leave her side. Tom wrapped his arms around Theta and then lifted her up so she was straddling the bedpost fully, her weight mostly resting on her labia which were being crushed into her pelvis by the thick post.

"Looks like you are ready already, hmmmm..." Tom sighed into Theta's neck as he nuzzled her. "Would my slut like to undress now?"

"Yes. Oh yes," Theta moaned as she hugged Tom tightly. Tom lifted her off of the post and set further back so her buttocks were resting on the bed. She worked at the button and zipper of her jeans and then scooted further on to the bed so she could stretch out her legs and push them off. Tom helped by pulling on the legs once Theta had the waist pushed below her hips. Theta's shaved cunt was smooth underneath her black panties and her thighs were a cool white colour. As Tom removed her black socks, Theta worked her tshirt over her head and off. Her D cup breasts were supported by a comfortable black sports bra. The milky skin of her abdomen contrasted a bit with the slightly warmer colours of her arms from all her work gardening.

"I think we should do something a little different, honey," Tom purred to Theta. "Since you are feeling better it would be a good day to try your training bra as well - and see if it needs more adjustments before the weekend."

Theta smiled at the thought of it. "OK!" she exclaimed in an excited voice. She was about to hop off the bed when Tom put a restraining arm on her thigh.

"On your hands and knees," he said directly. Theta paused, checking if she had done something wrong, then moved into position as ordered. "Can you see how far your breasts are from the bed covers?"

Theta nodded as her head tilted down to look at her breasts in the black bra. Even though her arms weren't fully extended, her breasts were above the top of the bed by a good amount - roughly the length of her forearm.

"OK. I just wanted you to remember so you can compare the difference once we have you fitted. You can take off your bra and underwear now and play with your labia while you wait for me to bring the training bra," Tom's voice smiled. Theta quickly pushed her panties down her thighs, rolled on to her back and pulled them off her legs. Then she sat up and took off her bra - unclasping it in the front and pulling it down her arms.

"Thank you, sir," she said as she laid back on to the pillows and began pulling and stretching and rubbing her labia. As Theta's inner labia flared to life, bright and red and growing even more prominent as they swelled in response to her caresses, Tom carefully fetched the training bra from the toy shelves in the closet. The bra itself was a simple HH cup bra, but it had been modified to include two shaped silicon bags that served to fill out the cups. The straps had also been redone - replaced with a less stretchy material across the back and shoulders so the false cups could be held securely in place. Finally, two nipple rings attached to light cord were mounted in the bra cup.

Tom brought the heavy training bra to Theta's side. They had been trying to figure out the best position to put it on in, so Tom once again sized up his options. Theta was still kneading and tugging on her labia - as ordered - her juices now making her fingers very slippery, and she was unable to really pull her inner labia out from her body too far without losing her grip. "That's lovely, Theta. They look very ripe. Here," he said handing her a towel, "wipe off your hands and help me get the nipple rings on."

Then Tom loosened the cord threaded through the bra, and he placed the first nipple ring around Theta's left nipple. Theta pincher her nipple above and around the ring. Then she let Tom grip the tip of her nipple with his strong fingers and pull it out. Panting from the sensations, Theta used her thumb and pointing finger to squeeze the ring closed until it was tightly affixed near the base of her nipple. Then Tom and Theta did the same with her right breast.

With the nipple rings in place, Theta's breasts looked like they were topped with cherries. The nipples swelled up with blood and looked very full. Tom admired them as Theta lightly brushed her fingertips over the sensitive skin along the length of the nipple and across the very top of the nipple.

Then Tom picked up the bra and asked Theta to pull on the nipple ring cords as he laid it on her chest. With most of the slack out of the cords, the cups fit snugly over Theta's breasts. The weight flattened her natural D cups, and the hard part was now getting Theta sitting upright without having the training bra fall off from sheer gravity. To solve that, Tom had added the nipple cords and some eye hooks. He tied each nipple cord off on the sides of the bra - so Theta's nipples were tied to the supporting bra cup in opposing directions (left to left, right to right). Then he clipped a length of chain from her collar to two eye hooks he had added to the front top of the bra.

With this in place Theta could hold the bra in place, the weight was largely transferred to her collar, and she only had to worry about sitting up slowly so the works didn't slip off to one side or another and tug hard on a nipple. Tom held her hand and eased her up while her other hand held the bra to her chest. The Tom pulled the straps around the back and over the shoulders, clasping them in place making sure the broad shoulder straps - narrow ones would have cut into the skin due to the silicon's weight - were flat and true. Finally Tom added three token locks where the clasps intersected - to prevent the training bra from being removed until he used his keys.

Theta was fascinated and overwhelmed by her "enhanced" breasts. The throbbing of her nipples had reduced to a dull sensation, and her breasts felt like they were encased in a warm cushion. The shoulder straps still bit into her skin - and she really noticed the difference when Tom unclipped her collar from the bra. But now she was strapped in, locked in, and she was huge.

Tom watched as Theta hugged her breasts to herself, and had a hard time touching wrist to wrist in front of them. Her expression was one of bewilderment more than anything. So he took her arm and said to her "On your hands and knees" gently but firmly. He helped guide her into position as her brain waded through all the sensory input. And once there, she cried out.

"Oh. Tom. Oh my god. They *are* so big." There were strange emotions on her face - but it looked like Theta was about to cry. Tom stroked her shoulders while verifying the straps were holding her well and safely.

"Do you like your new look?" Tom asked quietly as he stroked his pet.

Theta pondered the way her breasts felt - suspended yet tugging on her shoulders, comfy and warm yet hard to move with - every breath, every motion of her head or arms, and her big breasts swayed in response. "Do you like how they look, sir?" she asked carefully. Her breasts were literally dragging on her bed between and behind her hands.

"Yes, I do, Theta. You look amazing. I'll take a couple of pictures now, and then we'll do your session." Tom reached down to the bedside table to pick up their private stuff digital camera. He asked and guided Theta's head and thighs this way and that while shooting a dozen or so pictures. Then he stopped and set the camera aside.

Theta was on her side by this point, her right breast supporting the weight of the left breast on top of it. Tom took out his cock and guided it to her mouth, and she began sucking and licking him. Once his cock was wet, Tom eased on to bed beside Theta and, facing her, lifted her top thigh out of his way so he could slip his cock into her wet cunt. As he ground up into her, her breasts pushed between the two of them - like a big pillow.

"I think we should make these permanent, Theta," Tom sung to her as he thrust himself in and out of her vagina. "You would have these wonderful breasts to play with and you would feel them all the time and you would know you were mine to fuck however I wanted to, mine to keep as a pet and play with, mine to open and stretch, mine to shape and train to make us both happy..."

His voice penetrated her dazed state of mind - the breasts and the intense stirring in her loins distracting her - and she heard a repeating theme of "being his being his being his." Theta felt strange and overwhelmed. Her cunt was working his cock furiously, her juices flowing out on to their thighs and soaking them both. She could feel how right it was to be like this - to have her body changed and morphed to serve her master's pleasure. She was afraid, but her fear was also part of the excitement. They had talked of her breasts being made as big as her body could handle - and now they covered half her torso. They had talked about her feeling them no matter how she moved, being made forcefully aware that she was his for fucking and breeding and stretching and whatever other sexual pleasure he sought. About being aware of this even when it came to simple activities like driving or making a meal. Her moans were audible as her body shook with the roaring orgasm that caused her to shake and writhe and convulse in his arms - and even then she was aware that he kept fucking her, kept slipping his big cock into her, kept crushing her big breasts against her chest, kept reaching down and driving two - or was it three - fingers up her open and soaking wet ass, kept kissing at her over her huge breasts, kept fucking her more and more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.