Going Home - Cover

Going Home

Copyright© 2005 by Defiant

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On my cross-country drive back to Kentucky from California, I stopped at a rest stop where I picked up 4 unlikely passengers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

6:00am and a ringing telephone seemed to roll around after just a few minutes, so I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and headed in for a shower. The hot water helped to wake me up, and I was really looking forward to all of this driving being over and done with because my back was killing me. I was really enjoying Linda and her children's company, and I hoped that they had been enjoying mine. I found myself thinking that I would like to be able to spend some time with them once this whole trip was over and done with.

I knocked on the adjoining room door to let my companions know that I was ready, and once again they were just waiting on me. We gathered up our belongings, loaded up the car, turned in the room keys, and we were on our way. Surprisingly, none of us were in the mood for breakfast yet so we just got on I-64 heading east, and settled in for the last leg of our journey.

We made it all the way to Evansville, Indiana before we had to stop for some gas and a good stretching of the old legs and back. Looking around we noticed a Burger King next to the gas station, so after filling up the car we headed over to grab a quick burger.

Linda was still being quiet towards me and the girls were all stealing little glances at me. There was definately something in those looks that kept landing on me, but I couldn't decipher just what was behind them. I knew I didn't like it, though, and decided that maybe I was wrong about wanting to spend more time with them once this trip was done.

Finally finished eating the "lips and assholes" burgers, I kind of rushed the rest of them into hurrying up so we could get back on the road. I wanted to end this drive as soon as I could, and since we were only about an hour and a half to two hours away from our goal, I was anxious to resume the trek.

An hour and a half after leaving the burger joint in Evansville, we were pulling off of I-64 and into Clarksville, Indiana. Linda directed me through a few twists and turns to a neighborhood I had never been to before, and in just a few minutes we were pulling into the driveway of her sister's house. Apparently her sister was still at work, so Linda went around the back of the house and in just a couple of minutes was opening up the front door. I helped unload their belongings and set them on the porch. Linda seemed to not want me to come inside, which further strengthened my resolve to finally be done with them, so I headed back to the car once my arms were free of their luggage. All 4 of them ran over to me at the car and gave me hugs, thanking me for the ride, and Linda asked me for my e-mail address so that "we can keep in touch". I didn't believe for one second that we would ever see each other again, let alone talk, but I gave her my e-mail address anyway, climbed back in the car, and waved as I drove off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.