Going Home
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Defiant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On my cross-country drive back to Kentucky from California, I stopped at a rest stop where I picked up 4 unlikely passengers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slow  

The alarm clock seemed to go off as soon as I closed my eyes. I have never been very graceful or happy when I wake up, and today was no different. I smacked the snooze bar, it shut up for a sec then went off again. I realized I had fallen back asleep. Since I was the one in charge of this little wagon train I dragged my butt out of bed, called room service to place a breakfast order and headed to take a shower.

Feeling more awake when I got out of a long, hot shower, I noticed that room service had already been in and left a large push cart full of all kinds of different breakfast items. I quickly got dressed, gathered together all of my belongings, and set my bags on the room's desk. I opened up my side of the adjoining door, put the cart full of food in front of the door, then knocked. I don't think they were expecting me this early as it took them a couple of minutes worth of "hang on" and "just a minute" to open the door, but Sarah finally opened it and squealed when she saw the food. Apparently she was hungry. Kimberly came over to investigate as Linda stuck her head out of the bathroom door and said, "we'll be out in just a minute".

The two youngest girls were hungry and didn't care who knew or what anyone thought about it, and they dove into breakfast with a fury. I just kept my hands clear and gave as much room as possible as I went around the cart and into my companions' room.

As promised, Linda and Elizabeth were out of the bathroom in just a minute. I pointed out the breakfast cart and they made their way over. Once they had loaded up their plates, I pretty much took the rest of what was left.

Breakfast was made short work of, and the ladies began gathering up all of their belongings. For as many of them as there were, and as much stuff as they had that they considered "essential luggage", they did it rather quickly. We were checking out at the front desk at 5:56am.

We pulled out and turned left from the hotel, then left again at the light and into the gas station to get a fill up and snacks before hitting the interstate. I pulled up to the pump and told everyone they might as well get out and hit the bathroom if they even thought they needed it, and get some snacks. No candy, though. I may not have kids, myself, but I know better than to load a few kids up on sugar in a confined environment for an extended period of time. Momentary visions of endless rounds of "are we there yet?" coming from the back seat was all the justification I needed to insist on no candy.

I did the "pay at the pump" thing with my credit card, and filled up the tank. I checked the oil and the tire pressure while I was at it, just to be sure, then went inside. Elizabeth and Sarah were looking over the chips when I came in and I suggested they get some magazines and puzzle books to keep them occupied on the long drive, and some drinks that they would like. I grabbed some Pepsis, a couple of Red Bulls, a few of those "big grab" potato chip bags, and some Slim Jims. All of the girls seemed to have a bunch of similar items plus things to keep them busy, so we headed for the counter. It isn't quite so cheap to get a few things at the convenience store with 5 people. Oh well, we needed it. Enough, anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.