The Witness Protection Blues - Cover

The Witness Protection Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: What would happen if the Government gave you a whole new identity, except that your daughter had to play the part of your wife? They wouldn't do that to a guy would they? And if they played a trick on you in the process, who could you complain to? A satirical look at a government program that thousands of people are caught in ... and it's YOUR tax dollars that are supporting them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Pregnancy   Slow   .

Psst! Hey you! Yeah... over here. C'mere. You look like a decent guy. I gotta tell you something.

NO! Don't look around like you feel guilty. Just come over here. I have to tell somebody about what's happened to me cause it's driving me crazy.

Yeah, just sit down, like we're chatting. You're waiting for flight 802, right? Yeah, me too. It's been delayed getting in from Buffalo, so we have a couple of hours to wait.

No, I'm not selling anything. I just have to get this off my chest. It won't take that long, and maybe you'll have some kind of idea about what I should do. Have you ever heard of the Witness Protection Program? Yeah? Well, I'm in it.

NO! Don't get freaked, I'm no criminal. All I did was sort of keep some books for this... um... organization... kind of on the side, you know? And they got in trouble with the law, and I testified against the bosses. But they owed some money... OK, a LOT of money to some people, and those people are pissed at me because since I testified, they won't ever see a dime of it.

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to tell anybody I'm in the program, but you'll go your way, and I'll go on mine and we'll never see each other again, and if I don't tell SOMEBODY I'm gonna just have a heart attack.

Please? All you have to do is listen. Then, at least I'll know that somebody else knows what they did to me.

Who's "they"? The Government... that's who. It ain't right what they did, but I can't do anything about it now. But somebody should know.

See, it all started when my wife ran off with her fucking hairdresser, and I had to take care of my three kids all by myself. You got kids? Yeah? Well I got a son and two daughters. My boy's eighteen now, his name is... well, I'll just call him Bobby, OK? And then there's... Jill... yeah Jill and Lori. Jill's twenty and Lori's nineteen.

But this all started two and a half, three years ago, when they were all still minors.

Well, there I was, having to take care of them and on a bookkeeper's salary. It was tough, I'm telling you. And then the boss suggested that if I did a little creative bookkeeping I could make a LOT of money, three times my regular pay, so I did it.

And it all went to shit.

Anyway, they got caught, and I knew where the dead bodies were, so to speak, so I cut a deal with Uncle Sam and they put me in the Witness Protection Program. So that's when they gave us all new identities, right?

Yeah, that was great... except for one thing.

See, it turns out that when people are looking for you, like for payback, you know... like me for instance, they're looking for a father and his son and two daughters, right?

So the Feds... they don't want to set us up that way. Oh no. Instead they make my oldest daughter Jill... they make her my WIFE!

And then they make Lori my niece, and Bobby her husband, and they're like this OTHER married couple, and they put us up in this duplex where they cut a hole between them and put in a doorway.

So it's like we got two houses made into one, so my whole family is together, but we have to PRETEND... you know... to the town and everything, that we are two married couples who just live next door to each other.

Can you believe that, man? Yeah?

Well I see what you're thinking. And I thought it was a pretty slick idea too.

And it WAS too, at first. Like at home everything was fine. I had to home school the kids and all, because they couldn't like go to public school if they was married, right? But that was OK because the Feds, they gave us a stipend, to get along with, and they got me and Bobby jobs where we... well I can't tell you about that. But it doesn't have anything to do with accounting. I can tell you that.

Anyway, we move in and that works out fine, except there's this neighborhood association kind of group, you know, with the welcome gifts and all that, and they come knocking at the doors and inviting us to the neighborhood Bar-B-Que.

Which was fine and all that, except when I show up with Jill on my arm, and she goes to get something to drink at this bar they set up, one of the guys in my new neighborhood comes over and starts talking to me and he mentions how hot my wife is, and what a lucky guy I am to get to climb between her legs every night. Yeah! I'm not joking. He was checking her out and talking about... like how firm her tits looked and ALL that stuff! It's TRUE!

And the WORST part was that I was looking at her and AGREEING with him!

I mean she WAS hot. She was all dressed up, and had her makeup on, and was wearing this slinky little dress that I don't know where it came from, and she was laughing with the other wives.

And I'm looking at her while this creep is undressing her with his mouth and I get a HARDON! For my own DAUGHTER! Yeah, except she's supposed to be my wife, right? So I have to ACT like she's my wife.

Man! I'm telling you it is a difficult thing to do.

What? Oh yeah, this guy's wife was there too. Yeah, he pointed her out. She was this cute little number, real short, with short black hair, kind of pixie looking, you know what I mean? But she had a set of tits on her that were like the front bumper of a '57 Buick. I mean they stuck out a foot.

And then... and THEN... this guy says "You know, we're a close knit neighborhood, and we take care of each other around here. We share things... if you know what I mean."

Well I thought he was talking about "Hey buddy, I need a rake, you got one I can borrow?" So I say "That's nice, cause every neighborhood should be that way. I definately think sharing is a good thing."

So then he goes on to tell me they have these parties sometimes, where everybody gets together and the women sort of show off a little and each one chooses a different lap to sit on. He didn't go into more detail than that, but I got the picture.

YES! I am NOT lying here man. And he invites "me and the missus" to one of these parties! Man, I'm telling you I didn't know WHAT to do.

So anyway, I wandered off to get a drink, and I really NEEDED one by now, so I got me a double scotch and then the burgers were done, so I ate one of those, and I had another double scotch, and who comes up to me but little miss pixie with the short black hair and the tits that reach to Cincinnati.

"Hi Mark" she says...

Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you my name. Oh, I guess it's OK, I mean we'll never see each other again, right?

Yeah, well she says "Hi Mark" in this sugary voice that makes my dick twitch. Then she tells me how she met my wife, and about how cute she is and how much they're going to be friends and all. Then she says "George told me he invited you to one of our little parties. I just want you to know that I'm really looking forward to... sitting on your lap."

Hey, man, I got to tell you. I hadn't had a woman in over two years, and I about shot off in my pants. I mean who WERE these people? Right?

So I catch Jill's eye, and I give the nod to Bobby and Lori, and I start fading toward the sidewalk.

Jill comes over all bouncy and giggling and happy and she hugs me, and like, I suddenly notice how big and soft her tits are, all pressed up against me and stuff. And I'm so distracted by that so that by the time I'm about to tell her we need to get the hell OUT of there she's saying how we've been invited to ANOTHER party and isn't THIS one so cool...

Yeah, right. Back home we never went to stuff like this. I mean back home, the only time people got together in the street was for a riot or maybe if the beer truck turned over or something, you know what I mean?

Yeah, well anyway, Lori and Bobby come up to us and THEY'RE all giggly and happy and stuff and talking about how THEY got invited to another party too, and the girls both point out little miss pixie and say how Valerie invited them, and insisted that they bring something sexy for the fashion show they have at parties like this, and the girls are so excited and happy that I just never said "NO" about going. You know?

I mean, what could be so horrible? A little sexy modeling, and some kissy face and maybe some squirming around on some boners. That's not all THAT horrible, right?

Yeah, I know. I was in denial. I figured there would be more than that, but I tried to convince myself that it would be OK. I mean the kids were all so excited and happy and all.

Yeah, well, we went on home and the kids were all chatting about how cool the party was going to be and all that, and I just went to bed. I didn't have the heart to tell them what I was WORRIED was going to happen at that party... well PROBABLY going to happen, anyway.

So the next morning Bobby and I went off to work and Jill an Lori were gabbing about how they were going to go shopping for something to wear to this party.

Then Bobby and I get off work - we work together, part time - and we go back home and the girls are all giggling about how they found the perfect outfits. But they won't show them to us.

"You have to wait like everybody else" they chorused.

So I snuck into "our" bedroom. Yeah, we had to have a bedroom that at least LOOKED like two people slept there, you know with dressers and closets and all that stuff. Both sides of the duplex had 'guest' bedrooms, which, of course, is where us guys ended up sleeping. Yeah, well anyway I was digging around, looking for packages, or boxes or whatever that were new, cause I wanted to see these outfits right? I mean I'm the dad, right?

But I don't find anything.

I turned around and there was Jill, standing there with her arms crossed under those big beautiful breasts - I know, man, it was like I couldn't keep from looking at them once I'd... LOOKED at them, you know? Yeah, well, she was standing there and she didn't look happy.

"Daddy," she started out. "I know you feel like you have to protect us and all that, but we have a whole new life, Daddy, and it's a BETTER life, and we're going to have to live it, cause that's all we have."

And I'm thinking "Wow, what happened to my little girl? She's all grown up and smart and sexy looking... gosh," I don't even know what to think, right?

So I stopped looking and gave her a hug and said I was sorry. Then I gave her another hug. And I kissed her on the cheek and gve her another nice long hug.

I tell you I loved feeling those milk pillows against my chest. I know it's perverted and all, but I loved it.

Yeah, I know, it's getting late. But we've probably still got an hour. Yeah, I really appreciate you letting me get this off my chest, cause well, more stuff happened, and I don't feel so good about it and it really helps to like... share it with somebody. OK? Hey, I appreciate it. Gimme a minute to tell you this one thing and I'll buy you a cuppa coffee.

So anyway, pretty soon it's Friday night and it's time to go to this party, that is being held over at the Johnson's or some place, I don't remember. That's not important.

What's important is that we get there and all the women disappear into the back of the house. And Mr. Johnson, or whoever he is, he breaks open the bar and he's got EVERYTHING in there. And I mean EVERYTHING. He asks me what I like and I say "Scotch" and he hands me a BOTTLE of twelve year old scotch and says "Enjoy". So I pour myself a triple and I'm savoring that smoky taste and this guy walks up to the guy and says "Hey Herb, did you ever get any more Jamaican?"

Shit! Old Herb pulls out a four finger bag of the greenest prettiest weed I ever laid eyes on, and not a seed or stem to be seen, and he lays this ceramic pipe thing on the counter. It fits AROUND your mouth, and you can pack it with crushed ice that cools the smoke. The guy says "Outstanding!" and toddles off with enough quality weed to get the entire neighborhood high, much less him and whoever he's going to share it with.

I mean it was THAT kind of party.

All thoughts of just a little kissy face evaporated from my mind, let me tell you that. I knew now that these people were SERIOUS!

Well, the girls gave us half an hour to get lubricated and then the 'fashion show' started.

The first one out was this red headed woman who was about six feet tall with legs that went ALL the way to the floor, if you know what I mean. She had on a G string bikini that was tiger striped. Well, I should say tiger STRIPE, because there was only enough cloth in that suit for one stripe.

Yeah, it was small.

And she whirls around and her butt is bare, and she bends over and reaches back and spreads her cheeks and I about shit. Then she's off to sit on laps and squirm. I found out then that they move around, squirming on one lap for a while and then moving to a NEW lap.

And here comes another woman, and this one is wearing an evening gown that has no back in it what-so-ever, and the top of her butt cheeks are showing, with her plumber's crack, if you know what I mean.

And this chick can come take care of my pipes any day. She's got long brown hair, and her nipples are poking through the cloth of the front of this dress. She's whirling around and one of the straps comes off her shoulder and WHAM, just like that her left breast is bare!

She just giggles and pulls the dress back up and she's off to sit on laps.

And then, while I wasn't looking, Jill came out there. And the outfit she had bought was a set of baby doll pajamas, with the little transparent panties? And the little transparent jacket? And nothing else? I mean there might have been a bra that came with the thing, but if there was she wasn't wearing it. And you could see EVERYTHING, man.

There was my daughter, and every dick in the place was rock hard, including mine.

And, like the others she whirls around and the jacket blows up and there's her bare titties for all the world to see. And, like all the others, she goes off to sit on laps.

I would have got up and gone to get her. I swear. Except the evening dress appeared and sat on my lap and wiggled. And her strap kept falling down, sometimes BOTH of them. And I couldn't just push her on the floor, right? That wouldn't be polite at all, right?

There were two more women before Lori stepped out. Now this is my sixteen year old daughter... you know, back then she was sixteen, right? But the Government had given her a new birth certificate that said she was EIGHTEEN. And everybody there thought she was married and broken in already, but I knew for a FACT she was virgin, cause I never let her go ANYWHERE back in New Yo... back where we came from.

And SHE has on thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt, and over those are a pair of CROTCHLESS panties - I swear they were - and her bra is one of those things that goes under the tits and holds them up, but that's all? You know what I mean? So her tits are sitting there on top of this bra. She's got blond hair that her mother refused to cut, so it went down to almost her ass.

And I don't know where in the world she learned to walk like that, but she came out there strutting like a real model. You know how they walk kind of fast, and all confident like? Well it was like that, and those beautiful titties with their red nipples - I think she put lipstick on them actually, cause they were exactly the same color as her lips - they were bouncing around, and her blond pussy hair was sticking out through the slit in those panties and I'm telling you Man, I felt precum make this BIG wet spot in my shorts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.