Friends and Benefits
Epilogue

Copyright© 2005 by Big Ed Magusson

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - I told her "It's a long, complicated story about friends with benefits. Or without benefits. Or... I don't know. Friends and benefits." It was the story of my mid-twenties and sorting out my confusion about women, love, and sex. But it was only in telling my story to a non-traditional "therapist" that I really found the answers and learned about the varied forms that love can take. Note slow code.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

"This is a huge mistake!"

Allen just laughed at my outburst.

"Seriously," I said. "Tina's brothers will tell her dad and he will not be happy. And I really don't want to make my future father-in-law mad."

"Relax, dude. They're not going to tell. It's a bachelor party. They know the code."

"We should have done something like paintball," I groused.

"But what would a bachelor party be without strippers?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the bed. I could hear the jokes and catcalls coming from the suite's main room, where the poker game continued full force. I'd pulled Allen into the bedroom as soon as he'd let slip that we were going to have some 'adult entertainment' showing up soon.

"You should have asked me," I said.

"I talked to Tina. Not my problem she didn't tell you."

"Great."

Though if Tina had okayed it, it was probably fine. She certainly would have taken her father's reaction into account. Or decided she didn't care. Mr. Delgado could still make me quake in my shoes from time to time, but that had lessened in the year and a half since Tina'd moved in with me.

A loud cheer went up from the other room.

"The dancers must be here," Allen said. He slipped out the door.

I knew I should get out of the bedroom so the girls would have a place to change, but I didn't feel like moving. I just lay back, eyes closed, imagining the things that could go wrong. Allen's bachelor party came immediately to mind. The door opened again and I didn't stir.

"Happy bachelor party, Joe."

I recognized the voice and bolted upright. Sherri smiled at me while Lisa quietly closed the door behind them.

"You're working my bachelor party?" I asked.

"Tina asked us to," Sherri said with a broad grin, as they shed their bulky coats and hats.

"I'll go get ready," Lisa said, heading toward the bathroom.

I watched her ass as she walked for a moment, before turning back to Sherri, who wore a canary-eating grin. "So why you?"

"She knew she could trust us not to go too far."

"How far are you going to go? Tina's brothers are out there."

"Not that far. Tina told us to get you worked up, but leave it at that." She lowered her voice. "I think she wants to give you a blowjob when you get home."

I groaned. "That is all your fault."

"I just gave her a few tips."

I rolled my eyes.

"It's what I do."

"Yeah, I know."

I knew Tina had talked to Sherri privately at the Astarte Center a handful of times. I, of course, didn't know exactly what they'd talked about, but Tina had successfully brought me to orgasm orally the weekend after one such talk. My mind drifted, thinking of that night.

I came out of my reverie to see Sherri looking at me, amused.

"What are friends for?"

I nodded. "You and Lisa have been great friends. To both of us. But I'm still surprised you're doing this."

"I am looking forward to some of the stares Saturday," she said with a grin. "When those guys," she hooked her thumb toward the main room, "figure out that we were the ones who 'entertained' tonight."

I snorted softly. For the reception, we'd seated Sherri and Lisa at the same table as Jenna and some of Tina's medical school friends, nowhere near most of the guys attending tonight. It might take them a while to catch on, but I'd be too busy to watch it happen.

Particularly since the women weren't going to make it easy. Lisa came back out of the bathroom wearing a black wig, heavy make-up, and not much else. She smiled at me, but didn't cover up. My eyes flitted to her breasts and ass, as she opened her bag and pulled out some lingerie. Yeah, it wasn't going to be easy for the guys at all.

"Your turn," she said to Sherri. She smiled at me while Sherri took her place in the bathroom.

"I'm surprised Robert agreed to this," I said.

Lisa's eyes sparkled. "I told him if he was a good boy and let me do this, Sherri'd spend the night afterward."

I laughed. Robert was not a stupid man. "He'll want you to do more bachelor parties, if that's the result."

She beamed. "I'm hoping he gets some ideas of what he might be able to do at his."

I raised my eyebrows in a question.

"Oh, he hasn't asked yet," she answered. "But the hints won't hurt."

I chuckled.

"Can you help me with this?" she asked, pointing to the clasp where her garter belt would hold up her stockings. She'd attached the ones in front but not in back.

"Sure."

I dropped to my knees and hooked it into place. Sherri came out, also wearing a lot of make up and a blonde wig, and chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.